Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Destruction of a race

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Destruction of a race

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:48 pm

::Looks around to make sure no one is looking, then says,:: "Follow me." ::Walks out into the street, and, many twists, turns, and dark alleys later, stops at a door.:: "I warn you... he is rather... eccentric... not harmful, of course, but... definately different..." ::Knocks on the door.:: "Payne! You in there? It's Rayvyn!" ::Door opens and a elderly man gestures Selv in.:: "I'll stand guard, you talk to him... there's hardly anything he doesn't know... Good luck."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:52 pm

Night walked in curiously. And the door shut. "Hello."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:15 pm

((OOC Alright, we can play this one of two ways... I can create a character for "The eccentric one" or we can just play it so that you got the information from him, and continue... I'd prefer the second one, and you? ^^ ))

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:47 pm

(Yeah me too.)
Selv came out with a thoughtful expression. She turned to Rayvyn with a smile. "I think we've found our information."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:59 pm

::Rubs hands together.:: "Alright! Where to next?"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:07 pm

"Lets see... Well no one knows exactly where... he is. But It seems likely that he's in a place called Avhiav tower." She shook her head and a puzzled look came over her face. "I've never heard of it."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:10 pm

::Frowns.:: "But Payne knew where it was, right?"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Selv shook her head. "There are some places that no body knows. Of course knowing A- I mean him it's probably very... evil." She thought and looked up with a conclusion. "Souns like the north."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:32 pm

::Nods.:: "Right! Well, are we going now, or stocking up?"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:36 pm

"I suppose we should stock up. And it wouldn't hurt to find someone to come with us. I mean he is the most powerful mage slash warrior that ever lived. No offence to either of us."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:45 pm

::Grins.:: "None taken. Alright, where do you suggest finding our Third?"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:52 pm

Selv shrugged. "I guess we'll just have to look around and see if we meet anyone."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:01 pm

:: Nods again.:: "Shall we begin, then? Walking, I mean..."

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:43 pm

Selv nodded and began setting off. "Probably the best place is the inn. It's usually full of travelers, take myself."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:50 pm

::Trots down the road, keeping pace with his new employer easily.::

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:13 pm

(Since no one has RPed yet besides us I'm going to play the third ok?)
Name: Lenna
Race: Wolverman (Wolf hybird)
Appearence: shoulder legth jet black hair, gold eyes. Black wolf ears and a black wolf tail and wolf fangs. Wears a short sleeved black blouse, dark jeans and leather boots. And black leather gloves.
Skills/powers: Can control all elements and enchant things. Very good archer.
Short bio: Lenna was always a warrior. Sevral years ago she left the land of the Wolvermans to find a battle where she could inlist.
Other: She is really very friendly but likes to mask her true self and acts very aragants and suspisious so she doesn't have any friends.
Job: mage archer
Weapon: A white bow with black designs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Lenna was leaving against the wall. So many years she had wandered looking for battles, wars, jobs, anything with a fight. And now here she was in a small boring town that A-Zoth probably didn't even know existed. She growled angrily at the dark ally wall baring her wolf-like fangs. She raised a gloved hand and let a small flame appear. She controled it so it darted along narrowly and purposely avoiding a thatched roof. She sighed and released the magic letting the flame disappear. Suddenly her ears pricked forward as she heard some voices... She quickly began stalking the voices. Two humans, she decided. She caught view of them and observed their weapons. One was wielding an intresting spear. The other one's sword caught her attention. She was certain she had seen it before... She sensed an aoura of magic around the human and she wasn't surprised. Many humans some how get powers. After all there were sevral strange places in this land. She listened to their conversation and for the first time in a long time she gave a genuine smile. A hunt for A-Zoth hmm? Certainly a quest for the most powerful, What ever he is, evolved fighting! As they walked down the street she followed them silently her tail and ears catching sevral stares. Finally she went around them and stopped in front. "Hello." She said smiling, showing her fangs.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:16 pm

::SMiles at the newcomer. He knew he could reach his spear in time, if need be.:: "Hello!"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:20 pm

(Selv)

Selv turned and looked at the new person. It wasn't a human that's for sure. Her eyes wandered to her ears then to her tail. "A Wolverman?" She asked her voice filled with curiousity and amazment.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:25 pm

(Lenna)

Lenna smiled again showing her fangs. She turned to Selv and raised an eyebrow. "You've heard of us? One of the few who have.. We derserve more thought." She frowned she knew that almost everyone she met had no idea what she was. She turned to Rayvyn. She smile widened. "so you seek Avhiav? And A-Zoth?" She carfully pronounced A-Zoth with imphasise knowing people disliked saying his name. Humans anyway. She considered raising her voice in the middle of the street wondering what their reaction would be. But then they wouldn't consider taking her. She was playing with her prey, a cat like quality she possesed rare, for a wolf hybird.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:48 pm

::His smile widens.:: "Yes, we do seek Avhiav and A-Zoth! Do you happen to know where either, or both, of them are?"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!