Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Destruction of a race

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Destruction of a race

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:53 pm

(Lenna)

Lenna viewed Rayvyn with intrest. She was a bit disappointed at the lack of reaction to A-Zoth's name. She reguarded them both. "I might." She said simply. She was trying to get them to take her with them. Casually she let a different element flicker at her fingertips. Fire, Light, Water, Ice, and air. "First who are you two?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:56 pm

(Selv)

Selv raised an eyebrow at the whisps of elements then looked back at the Wolverman. "Shouldn't we know who you are before we tell you anything?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:58 pm

::Frowns.:: "Normally, I'd agree with you, but right now we could use all the help we can get... I'm Rayvyn, I'm a mercenary in her employ."

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:21 pm

(Lenna)

Lenna once again smiled slyly. "I'm Lenna. A Mage archer." She cocked her head to hear the other human's name then spoke. "I'm afraid though I won't be able to tell you anything unless you agree to take me with you." She flexed her fingers and let a flame hover there.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:22 pm

::Looks at Selv.:: "I think we should.... but it's up to you."

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:30 pm

(Selv)

"Well..." She hesitated. Wolvermans where powerful and sly. They were looking for a third but Wolvermans were dangerous at the best of times. And Lenna didn't seem very trustworthy. If she decided to turn against them... But she wouldn't have any reason too. Anyhow Selv didn't think she did. She nodded. "We do need a third."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:31 pm

::Beams.:: "Welcome to the group!"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:36 pm

(Lenna)

For the second time Lenna gave a geniune smile. It was actually quite beautiful in it's own unique way. She pointed a finger torward the sky and a spurt of colored flame burst into the air and sparks flew out like fireworks. "Right. Thanks." She cocked her head. "So you'll be wanting to get your information? Well I've heard alot about Avhiav tower. Alot of Wolvermans have. With a map I should be able to pin piont a location."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:38 pm

::Frowns.:: "Why do we need a map if we have you?"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:41 pm

(Lenna)

Lenna looked at him and stared. "Probably because I havn't seen a map in years and I don't know where we are right now." Her hand reached slightly torward her bow but thought better of it.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:43 pm

::Smiles sheepishly.:: "Oh..."

((g2g, srry))

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:44 pm

(Selv)

Selv gave Rayvyn a warning look and handed Lenna a map. Stepping back she whisperd. "You don't want to get a Wolverman angry. And she's the only one who even has an idea where Avhiav is."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:46 pm

(ok)

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:42 am

(Lenna)

Lenna relaxed and took the map. She began tracing places along the map. She quickly found the town since she had read it's name on a sign when she first arrived. She moved her finger around carfully untill it came down on a certain spot. North. She quickly took a piece of wood and burned it slightly making charcole like substance. She marked the spot with an X. "Well. You have where it is. Between the dragon mountains."

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:40 pm

::Jaw drops.:: "The Dragon Mountains? But.... I grew up there! I'd swear I knew every part of those mountains!"

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:07 pm

(Lenna)

Lenna looked up and blinked. "Well it's obviously hidden." She cocked her head. "Besides, it's hard to visit some parts of the dragon mountains with dragons everywhere." She shuddered. She had never told anyone but dragons were her greatest fear.

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:08 pm

(Selv)

Selv turned and looked at Rayvyn in surprise. "You grew up in the dragon mountains?"

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:59 am

(ooc: in 5 days I'm leaving for about 3 weeks and I don't know if theres internet or not so I might not be posting for a while)

Nightia
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InfinityUnending on Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:08 pm

::Smiles proudly.:: "Yes, they were my home..."

InfinityUnending
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:13 pm

(Selv)

"Home..." Selv bit her lip. She looked up. "I don't have a home. And I don't know where I was born." She quickly turned back to Lenna. "Should we go?"

Nightia
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!