Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Does It Matter?

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Does It Matter?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:42 pm

Danny laughed and held up both of his hands. "I'm joking; I'm joking! But you do tend to get violent." Then he ducked sideways out of reach of any potential retaliation, laughing.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:39 pm

" Sweet... So were are we going to perform at?" He asked.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:44 pm

"I know nice doorway on 5th Street,"Ama grinned,"I know the girl who used to play steel drums there."
Friend stab you in the back and boyfriends stab you in the heart but best friends don't carry knives.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:45 pm

"Can I unpack first?" Danny asked. "And then we can go check it out, if we get permission."

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:52 pm

"Sure Dan I'll help ya!"She stood up and grabbed one of the cases Danny had brought with him.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:56 pm

"ok" He said as he grabbed anything else of Danny's "Do you have a board?"

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:12 pm

Surprised and vaguely suspicious by their willingness to help - did they have something planned? - Danny nodded slowly in answer to the question about his skateboard. "Yeah, I've got one. The same one from last time. You should know that!" he added, vaguely surprised. He was proud of his board; he'd had it for years.

He grabbed his rucksack by slinging the strap over his wrist and then unlocked his door with the fingers of his burned hand. He could have done it with the thumb and forefinger of his left, mutilated hand; but this way was easier. Shouldering open the door, he flung the bag onto his bed, (no one else had slept in here since he'd been here last), and started unpacking haphazardly, throwing clothes into drawers.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:09 pm

Ama smiled,"I need to pick what I'm gonna sing!" she said tarting to help Danny unpack.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu May 01, 2008 10:11 am

"What songs did you have in mind?" Danny asked, now hanging up t-shirts.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Thu May 01, 2008 11:49 am

"I was thinking maye Evanescence or MSI or somethin,"Ama replied.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu May 01, 2008 1:21 pm

"Sounds great," Danny agreed. He was personally more into Green Day, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Stone Roses and more, but he didn't mind Evanescence and he thought that Ama sounded good when she sang it. He'd always harboured a soft spot for Ama, perhaps even a secret crush, but he'd kept it silent and had told nobody. He knew she probably didn't feel the same way but they had grown up together for the most part, and she had always been there for him, along with Jason. He knew that Ama probably preferred Jason to him - Jason didn't have a mutilated hand and he was a bit more of a trouble-causer than Danny - but that didn't stop him from crushing on her a bit.

He hung up a pair of trousers and shrugged. "So, what're you gonna do Jase?"

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Thu May 01, 2008 2:38 pm

"Don't matter to me." He shrugged, "As long as you and me skate and Ama sings and we make cash."
He didn't know what he would do with out them two. Danny was the good one that keep them out of trouble but still had fun. Ama was the bad one getting them into trouble still having fun. Were was he? He didn't know he didn't care.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Thu May 01, 2008 3:43 pm

Ama smiled she loved these guys,Danny was the good one that stopped her from getting killed,doing stupid stuff.Jas was the one that didn't mind what she did as long as she didn't get him into trouble.
"Ok...Guys which do I sing better?My Immortal or Everybody's Fool?" she asked them pulling her eyeliner out of her pocket and using Danny's mirror to draw X's over her eyes like Frank Iero did,She grinned she loved that guy!

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu May 01, 2008 4:00 pm

"Everybody's Fool is the one you sing really well," Danny said, but then hurriedly assured her, "but the other is great too." This was his self-preservation instinct: insult her singing and die. Not that he would insult her singing. He liked it.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Thu May 01, 2008 4:10 pm

Ama smiled,"Thanks Danny!" She flopped on the bed,"Anway whats been going on in your lives besides being back here?"

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu May 01, 2008 4:12 pm

"Not much," Danny replied. "My foster parents were okay but we didn't, like, bond. It was just boring, really. So I'm back." He shrugged, trying to look less bothered than he felt. "How 'bout you?"

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Thu May 01, 2008 4:19 pm

"Got a boyfriend,lost a boyfriend, broke the house, got sent back...I think that covers it," Ama said dismissivly.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu May 01, 2008 4:20 pm

Danny laughed. "Boyfriend?" he asked, trying to sound casual.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Thu May 01, 2008 5:13 pm

"Boyfriend... You got a boyfriend, i'm really surprized" He said so jokingly anyone could tell. "Well lets get going"
He grabbed his board and waited at the door.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Fri May 02, 2008 10:33 am

Ama got up and walked to her room to get her stuff and came back,"Yes I got a boyfriend,He was a jerk though."

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!