Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Does It Matter?

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Does It Matter?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JudgementalTrousers on Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:50 pm

Damon was brought to St. Aggies in a police car. He had been caught on the train yard spray painting his tag onto one of the cars. This was not the first time he had done this, he had been doing graffiti since he was thirteen. This was also not the first time he had been caught. Each time he had been caught the foster family he was with dicided he was "too much to handle." The officer, Lt. Martin, had known Damon since the night he was born. He had been the one who searched endlessly for any relitives the boy might have but to no avail. Lt. Martin had always liked the boy, sure he was a little rough around the edges but he was in all, a good kid. He looked at Damon through rearview mirror.

"You know if you get caught again the judge is going to send you to juvy." Damon stared out the window and did not turn to face him as he replied.

"I know." He said in a monotone voice. The car stopped outside the home and Lt. Martin turned to face Damon.

"Damon, you know how much I hate to see you go into another foster home but if you really tried maybe you would not have to come back here." The Lt. managed a half smile. Damon nodded, still not looking at him. He had heard this speech before.

"I'll think about it." He said as he grabbed his suitcase and got out of the car. Damon went up the steps and into the door without looking back. Lt. Martin waited until he was safely inside and then drove off.

"Hello Damon," The receptionist said with a little to much cheer in her voice. "just go right on up." Damon ignored and started up the stairs. He went into the boys' room and saw no one was there yet. He walked over to the bed on the far side of the room by the window.

"Here we go again." He said tohimself as he unpacked.
(OOC:I hope that was okay, it is my first venture into Rping on this site.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JudgementalTrousers
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:46 pm

He sat in the back of his lawyers car a she drove him to St. Aggies again. He liked it there better then the other places and family. He blankly spun the wheels of his skateboard as he thought about how his last family had beat him for coming home a little late from the skate park.
He looked out the window as the Mustang stopped at the orphanage. The lady waved her hand back at his shooing him out of the car. Just as he shut the door she sped off. Me murmured to himself, "Stupid judge had to give me that crabby hag... again"
He walked up the steps and entered the building. "Back again and so soon Jason?" He said in a sad cheerful voice. "Ya they had a problem with my board" He replied "That’s to bad. Your old room is empty just unpack there." She said.
He walked though the hall seeing some rooms with people’s stuff in them and some with people. He didn't care they'd probably be gone soon any ways. He dropped his small back pack on the floor and walk back into the front room "I be back for super" He told the lady at the desk as he walked out the door.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cheif
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:39 pm

Zantany watched as people walked the halls, especially the most recent member to this place. He had silver hair which was differnt than anything she had ever seen. She liked it. As he entered the room with out a look to her she relized (as she had many other times) that she was still invisable. Joy. Not that she would ever have the nerve to change that. She sat on the bed, staring at the ceiling, trying to enjoy the silence.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JudgementalTrousers on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:59 pm

Damon had started putting his things into the dresser next to the bed. Another kid that he did not recognize had come in the room but as usual he tried to keep his mind on his task. MAybe if he didn't talk to anyone, no one would notice him. After he finished he flopped on his back on to the bed. He put his hands behind his head. Some things never change...

JudgementalTrousers
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:15 pm

Raven listened to her blasting music, watching the other people. Some of them seemed like her, they kept to themselves and liked being invisible. She almost smiled to herself, but that wasn't something she did. She changed the song to A Beautiful Lie but 30 Seconds to Mars, still watching the people. No one bothered her, and she was glad. It was best this way. Maybe the days would just waste themselves away.
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Lucy Knox
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:26 pm

I walked down the hallway, bored out of my mind. In one room their were 2 boys. One of them being the silver haired boy I had seen earlier. I stood half in the door way, wondering if they would notice.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JudgementalTrousers on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:31 pm

Damon saw a girl in the doorway.
"You lost?" He called out to her. "The girls' room is across the hall."

JudgementalTrousers
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:30 pm

hmp! I'm not an idiot, I no perfectly well were I'm suposed to be. Lost. Ha, no way. I just happen to open up(as in speak to at all) easier to guys excuse you. I stared at him for 2 seconds, the only emotion in eyes was a combonation of fear and curiosity, "Yes, I know. I just..." My voice was barely above a whisper. "Sorry." I walked away. well maybe I'll just have to get over it...and face the fact that even though I'm not invisible people still don't wana talk to me. I started down the hallway, heading back to 'my' room.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:23 am

Ama's phone rung,blasting MSI-Stupid MF.She was still on the swing and it was getting cold so she stood up and put the phone to her ear.
"Hey Jimmy!"
"Yo Btch!"Her brothers voice came down the phone.
"You get more like Jimmy Urine everyday,"She laughed walking inside and heading to the kitchen for some privacy.
"Yeah I know.How's it going with the new Family?"
"What family?Last time I checked I was standing in St.Aggies kitchen."
"What did you do?"
"...They didn't like my music."
"Well I'll come get you when I turn 18 k?"
"Yeah but will you come visit me?!"
"Ok but I don't think Mrs.H will be too thrilled."
"I don't care."
"I know."
"Ok well I gotta go.Bye Jimmy!"
"Later Btch!"
Friend stab you in the back and boyfriends stab you in the heart but best friends don't carry knives.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:52 am

Name: Danny Joseph
Appearance(Picture is optional): Messy black hair, sticks out in all directions; grey eyes; thin face; missing two fingers on his left hand from the car accident his parents died in.
Personality: Friendly
Bio(How you got there): Parents died when he was three; has been in and out of foster care but can't seem to get permanent adoption.

Can I post an intro?
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:35 am

He though about who was new and who wasn't he barely remembered Damon. "Hey dude I bet she just wanted someone to talk to." He spat out. He took his skateboard and walked over to Zantany's room. He walked fast with a purpose. He swung into the room. "Hey don't listen to that dude. He's a retard. I guess you just wanted to talk?" He just stood there looking at her waiting.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:13 am

My head shot to the door way. "Yeah, hi." My voice was quiet, but a small smile did apear on my face. I stood up and walked over to him, "I'm Zantany." I slightly bit my lip as I held out a hand, hoping he didn't notice it was shaking slightly. I didn't do well with conversations. In fact I hadn't acctually talked to someone in about 5 months, my time spent at my last foster home.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:22 am

((I'm gonna start posting, but if I'm not accepted just, you know, tell me, and I'll go away))

Danny got out of the car, shouldering his backpack as he walked into the building. His social worker, Jenny, watched him sadly - how many times had she brought this boy back here now? He was friendly enough; she just couldn't understand why no one wanted him.

Danny turned and waved at her, smiling as he opened the doors. She could see his poor hand from here, missing two fingers from when they had been crushed in the car accident he had suffered at three years old. The same accident which had killed his parents. Jenny sighed sadly and waved to him before driving away.

Danny walked inside. "Back again, Danny?" sighed the receptionist.

"Yep," he replied cheerfully. "I take it my usual room's still available?"

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:12 am

"Yo Danny!" Ama said walking out the kitchen,she'd spent most of her time in St.Aggies with Danny.Both of them always being sent back,the only difference between them was that he never did anything wrong,while she lived for trouble.

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JudgementalTrousers on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:17 pm

Damon really had not been trying to mean but it jsut came out that way. He knew he should apoligize but he thought if did people might get the idea he wanted to be their friend. He really tried to keep himself all his life. The only person he had come close to friends with was LT. Martin but other then that he really had never had a friend. He didn't need them, they would all leave and forget about him someday like everyone else had. HE turned on his side and put the pillow over head. This was going to be a long stay.

JudgementalTrousers
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:48 pm

Jason looked into her eyes as he shook her hand. It was a light but confident shake. "Hi I'm Jason." He said. He felt her hand shake a little as they shook. He herd the front door close and Ama called Danny's name. "Hey follow me I want you to met some, He's an old friend of mine." He motions with his hands to follow him as he walked into the front room. "Hey Danny, long time so see eh?."

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:21 pm

I followed Jason to another boy and girl. I noticed that the other boy I had seen earlier was in the room alone. I left the 3 when they wern't looking, as I tended to do, and went into the boy's room. I stood and watched him as the pillow lie on his face, unaware of what to do. I didn't want him to think I was 'lost' again but... I just had a thing for making sure people wern't lonely. Even if that ment I had to come out of my 'shell' and talk to them it was better than nothing. I timidly walked to his bed side. I put my hand out to tap his shoulder but decided agenst it, "Why arn't you with the rest of them?" I wondered if he would be angery for her apperence in his room again.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:46 pm

"Hey Jason, hey Ama," said Danny, taking his door key off the receptionist in his right hand. This was heavily bandaged after he'd burned himself, so now he had two damaged hands, the left being the one which was mutilated by the absence of two of his fingers after the car accident.

"So, you guys are back too?"

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheif on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:02 pm

"Ya the last lady didn't like kickflips. only sit and read, Dang hoodlum." He mimiced. He looked over at Ama "I didn't relize your were here" He laughed. They were the only one he really remebered.

cheif
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansyGirl13 on Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:43 pm

"Yeah,Yeah.I know.I used the 'didn't like my music' excuse on them but you lot know.So Danny what did ou do to your hand?"

PansyGirl13
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!