Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dracula's love~Intrest Check!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Dracula's love~Intrest Check!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:22 pm

The rp I am thinking about is an idea I got in a dream one night. I will only start the OOc when I have five interested people.

The world is a dangerous place. It is filled with monsters like Vampires and Lycans[werewolves]. In this world there are two aroups that kill thoes monsters. The slayers, those who hunt and kill vampires. And Hunters, those who hunt and kill Lycans. There is one man who rules them all, Dracula. He is the king of Vampires and the ruler of the lycans. His power is complete and up untill now there was not one who could stop him.

Slayers and Hunters both have powers. Abilities that enable them to track and kill the monsters that terriorize their world. Slayers have speed and agility where Hunters have tougher skin and faster reflexes. It is not uncommong for then to aid one another in a hunt, but it is uncommon for Dracula to suddenly take intrest in one.

A girl was born of a human mother, but vampire father. She is half vampire and although no one knows it, she works amoung the Slayers. She is comflicted as to what side she should be on, and seeks guidence. It is hard to say what people will think when they find out, but Dracula wants her and his subjects think he has grown soft.

Will this one girl be the fall of Dracula? or will her presance upset all the Slayers and Hunters thought right? You decide.
"When you wish upon a star... I will kill you, near or far..."
-Richard

(01:10:26) [NPC] Bartender: Esari rolls 3d6 and gets 6,6,6.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Dracula's love~Intrest Check!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:26 pm

so can I play as somebody else other than a hunter or a Slayer
Those who think they know everything do not know that they do not know what they do not
know-Knock

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

If Aeropastle told teens that it was cool to hold your breath and die 85% of teens would if you are one of the 2% that would be laughing in their faces add this to your sig

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

knock
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:27 pm

Yea. You can be a normal human, Vampire, or Lycan. All five groups are open for you to play. I play the girl who Dracula loves so that spot is taken.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:33 pm

what about a slayer trainee I suck at playing older people but I don't want to be completely helpless
think what would happen to his ego if she had to save him over and over again

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:35 pm

Lol. Yea that's fine.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:37 pm

cool so when's the skeleton coming up

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leila Aarons on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Hm, it sounds interesting. I'd probably join.

Lauren is amazing

Leila Aarons
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:48 pm

I need at least five people wo are interested before I put up the Skeleton. Then I need five people before I make the IC rp in the Fantasy section.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:49 pm

Jusr need two more people and I will post the OOC!

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:46 pm

I would absolutely love to do this, although I was kind of confused as to what time period you actually wnated us in?

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:51 pm

It's modern. Though I am not against the use of swords and midevial weapons and such.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Applepoisoneer on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:53 pm

I knew there was a reason I liked you...
Sounds great!

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:56 pm

XD.. Just need one more interested person and I will make the OOC.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby knock on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:36 pm

bumping attack

knock
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:48 pm

Thanks... Still tryng to find at least one more person. I really like this idea.. But it seems not many people are going for it.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!