Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

[Gundam Wing Continued Legend] Duo Maxwell

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

[Gundam Wing Continued Legend] Duo Maxwell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thegodofdeath on Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:21 pm

Date of Birth: AC 180

Ethnic Origin: American

Place of Birth: L2 Colony Cluster

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 175 lbs

Eye color: Cobalt Blue

Hair Color Brown

Appearance: Taller, more mature from what he appeared in the orginal Gundam Wing series. His hair is still long, but is rarely braided anymore. His build is medium, physically fit, but definatly not a body builder.

History: Duo Maxwell is one of the orginal Gundam pilots of the war of AC 195. He pilots his rebuilt Gundam Deathscythe in order to fight for what he believes in. He is currently being financially back by the man named Howard, who previously helped him during AC 195.

With his love for the Colonies, and after sitting the past events out, Duo can no longer sit idlely by and watch the peace he once fought hard to achieve get torn apart again. Though don't think he has lost his sense of humor, Duo is still his comical self at times, though as always, Duo knows when it is time to get things done.

Duo has rekindled his alliance with the man named Howard and the Sweepers group. With their financial backing, and the aid of their man power, Duo has rebuilt the Gundam Deathscythe Hell. The God of Death has returned to try and set things straight.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thegodofdeath
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:32 am

I know it isn't my place but I must warn you. It will be tough to beable to use the DSH in the rp. But your welcome to try. The GMs of the rp are pretty strick about it.

Oh and American isn't a ethinc race. Americans are a mix of everything.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Midnight
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skuld on Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:50 am

Oh my word. I cannot believe that we are having this conversation- AGAIN.

When someone puts down, "white", or "American" or something to that affect when writing a character profile and you read over it and think, "Zomg! That is like, SO not a real race!" Resist the urge. Do not point this out to them. Because whether or not you believe it is a race, every other nation has a people of its own. Why should America be any different?

Look, we're just not that politically correct. We appreciate the efforts, don't get me wrong, help is always favored, but please, for the sake of everyone let's make an attempt to quit nit picking each other's profiles to death when the implication that is being made is understood, aight?

Thanks so much,
Skuld

Skuld
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thegodofdeath on Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:55 am

I am fully aware of the fact that "American" is not considered a true ethnicity, however, I am just going off of given profiles of the character that can be found about him at almost any website that gives information on Gundam Wing and its Characters.

Thegodofdeath
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:22 pm

I wasn't nitpicking about it. Because I can't I have no power. I was just telling him thats what gabe or master might say.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:19 pm

Unfortunately, you'd be wrong in that assumption. Gabe has, in fact, discussed this issue with him prior to his posting. Please, do not assume the role of a moderator, nor worse yet the role of one who puts down others' efforts to make a character, because you think you know what the response will be. It is our job, we can handle it. Thank you.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:56 pm

I wasn't assuming the role of a gm. I had no way of knowing gabe talked to him about it before hand I can't see all the pms. I was just trying to be nice and helping out a new guy. But if thats the way you want it I won't be nice. I can be an asshole like so many other members too.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thegodofdeath on Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:42 am

Hey, don't sweat it Midnight, I appreciate the advice, and yeah there is definatly no way you could have known I was talking to Gabe, even Darkfall didn't know at first until he talked to Gabe himself. But lets all calm down and just enjoy ourselves here. I was hoping that introducing an original Gundam Pilot would be interesting, I didn't mean for it to cause any trouble. But lets just keep doing what we are doing, and make this story a great one!

Thegodofdeath
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:21 am

Midnight, I do appreciate the concern for his character, but please, Zhelir was right, please let Eric, myself and all the other moderators handle the situation. If we find that "American" is not good enough to be a race, we will say so. Personally, I find it fitting and a good definition even if race is not the proper word (ethnic origin).

[Approved]

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!