Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An elemental, a demi god, and a pizza place...

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

An elemental, a demi god, and a pizza place...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrPerky on Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:29 pm

In this RP, I'm not going to give a main plot. We'll make up one as we go along. This is one of my first original RPs, so bare with me please.

Here's the character races.
Elemental-Controls a specific element
Demi-God-Super strength and speed
Human-Can use magic, or be a warrior.
Vampire- Can turn Humans into vampires. Are stronger and faster than humans.
Demon- Same thing as Demi-God, except, well, demonic.

The setting is a fantasy world. You can put your character pretty much anywhere you want too. I'll start off, and you can follow my lead if you want. You don't have to ask if you can join or anything. This RP is pretty informal. Just don't godmod or anything. I don't mind violence, but don't get too carried away.

Name: Daemein
Height: 5'9
Body Type: Muscular. Just short of bulky.
Hair: Black
Style: Relatively short, messy
Eyes: Glowing green
Clothes: Jet black cloak over a black tunic and pants, covered by random scraps of armour. His hands and arms are covered by numerous leather straps, forming gloves and bracers.
Personality-Quiet, relatively laid back. Slow to anger.
Race- Demi-God.

Daemein strolled into the small pub. Humans laughed and danced all around him. He managed to push his way to a nearby table, and quickly sat down. With a motion of his hand, he summoned a tavern wench, and ordered a pint of lager. She slid it across the table, and he grabbed it happily. Gripping the handle tightly, he glanced down into it's murky depths, then tossed it back.
If you want to RP with me one on one or something like that, contact me on AIM or YIM.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DrPerky
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: An elemental, a demi god, and a pizza place...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBallad939393 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:57 am

Name: Fayte
Height: 6'3"
Body Type: Heavy Built with big shoulders.
Hair: Orange with black spots;all over his body.
Style: ...
Eyes: Dark Green flecked with blood red and gold and a coal black inner ring.
Clothes: A spiked shoulder pad on his right shoulder, a belt and bandolier with a broadsword, rapier, and longsword, chain mail shirt, metal greaves, and a left guantlet that extends onto his shoulder up to the right side of his face.
Personality:Open;although secretive about some things;, and occasionally talkative,but quick to anger, and likely to hold a grudge.
Race:Demon

Fayte watched as a muscular demi-god walked into the bar as he was drinking his white wine and eating some raw meat. He watched as the demi-god ordered a pint of lager and he inched closer to the demi-god waiting to see wait happened. Demi's were always fun...
Last edited by DarkBallad939393 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
(\ /)
( . .)
c(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

GG Crono 4: "Aim for the crotch" is the best slogan ever.
GG Crono 4: For anything.
GG Crono 4: Ever.
GG Crono 4: In fact, existing products would be SO much better if they used that slogan.
GG Crono 4: "Wiffle Ball: Aim For The Crotch!"
GG Crono 4: "Lawn Darts: Aim For The Crotch!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkBallad939393
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:19 pm

name: unknown

nick name: sin

Height: 5'6

Body Type: slim, soft and curved

Hair: sliver long till knees.

Style: straight, finch is at the side of her face, in front of her ears, same length as the rest

Skin: pale

Eyes: sliver

Clothes: black leather coat over her body, unbuttoned, she wears a normal black Tee underneath the coat and a pair of long baggy black pants, leather gloves.

Personality- very likely to hold a grudge, unless you say sorry, then she'll forgive you, she will never be the first to say sorry, kind, caring sweet and at the same time, distanced, cold, she have extreme mood swings from time to time.

Race- fire elemental

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"nooooo... no more..! please! I beg of you....!" came a female voice from the back of the pub there was a pale girl in a black leather coat, as her friends forces her to drink alcohol which she obviously couldn't or wouldn't want too, "one more! please sin come on! don't be a wet blanket! everyone drank 3 glasses while you only drank one!" said the boy 2 sits away from her, "tell them to stop letting me drink! you all know what happens when I get drunk!" cried the girl who was called sin, "yea we know what will happen, you will just blurt out the truth when we ask questions and we're dying to know who you love!" said a girl sitting on the right beside her "Th--THAT PERSONAL!AND I DO NOT LOVE ANYONE!" cried sin as she pointed her leather gloved fingers at the girl as she was assuring her of lying, "come on, sin just one more please, if you drink this one we won't make you drink anymore!" said the girl sitting left of her as she jerked the drink in front of her face. "NO MEANS NO!!! I ...... I CANNOT DRINK LIQUOR AND YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW IT! I only came because you guys said I didn't need to drink!" cried sin again as she stood up wobbling to her left and sat on the girl's lap "ouch" cried the girl as she moved sin back to her seat, who obvious is near drunken state, even after all those screaming. "fine be a spoil spot!" cried a few of them together as they all left the table expect for one boy as he moved closer to sin, "I'm sorry, they are just curious, do you want me to accompany you home?" sin turned her head to look at the boy "no, there's no need derek I'm fine just let me rest a little" sin replied as she kind of slapped her face into the table, obvious she cannot even walk, she would just wobble her way home later, when she gets more sober, that is if it's anytime soon. "ok" whispered Derek as he too left the table.

sin sin
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBallad939393 on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:13 pm

Fayte noticed a fight between a few kids,who were drinking and this girl who didn't want to. After the other kids left Fayte went over to the girl "Aren't you a bit too young to drink?"
Last edited by DarkBallad939393 on Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DarkBallad939393
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gilan on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:26 pm

Name: Madarin
Height: 6'2"
Body Type: Tall and slim
Hair: brown and short
Style: Surfer dude.
Eyes: Bright Blue
Clothes: green tunic with a long staff.
Personality: funny, likes to make jokes and pull pranks, hardly ever gets angry.
Race: Air/Fire elemental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mandarin watched all the goings on in the pub with miled intrest. The fight. The man who he assumed was a Demi- god. The Demon watching much like Mandarin did now. Mandarin wasn't sure if he wanted to get involved. Well... getting involved was sometimes fun so... what the heck. He'd get involved. He dropped his drink on the taple and came over the fight, "Whats going on here?" he asked, he turned to the other girl, "If the girl doesnt want a bloody drink, she doesn't have to have another bloody drink! Got it?" He said and turned to the others.
"A hero need not speak when he is gone, the world will speak for him." -- Halo 3.

Gilan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:34 pm

"Aren't you a bit too young to drink?" came a voice from in front of sin, she looked up and sees a very oddly colored man, then she opened her man to reply him "I'm just barley old enough to drink, I'm 18 this year, and trust me I do not like to drink" with that she slammed her face into the table yet again.

As another voice came from where her group of friends was, "What’s going on here? If the girl doesn’t want a bloody drink, she doesn't have to have another bloody drink! Got it?" "Hump, who do you think you are ordering us like that, and what is more we have no business with you, get lost!" cried one of the girls as they turn to leave the pub, the boy, Derek however seems worried as he sees someone unfamiliar is now talking to sin, a hand was placed on his shoulder and one of the boys spoke to him, "if, your so worried about her, why don't you go and accompany her?" "No there's no need, she's... well.... anti social she didn't want my company" replied Derek as he walked out of the pub.

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DrPerky on Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:42 pm

Daemein lowered his lager, and glanced over at the ongoings of the pub. With a shrug, he finished his drink, stood, and started to head for the door. Whatever was happening back there was really none of his concern. He had more important things to attend too.

DrPerky
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBallad939393 on Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:35 am

"So are those people your friends or something?'Cause I've killed people nicer than them..." Fayte said as he took another swig of his lager.

DarkBallad939393
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:05 am

"yea they are my friends, but not very close, they normally don't do this, they help me with my work, sometimes, they only get all mad cause I refuse to tell them something they want to know, heh......" sin said it as her voice turned into a mumble as said as she lift her face up, her frinch dropping in front of her eyes... then she rested her head sideways on the cheek against the table, while staring at this really weird man in front of her. When she noticed he have black spots. "Don’t mind me asking... are those black spots? And what are you?"

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBallad939393 on Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:51 pm

"Heh, those are black spots, I've been trying so hard to hide them. Anyways I'm a leopard. A bipedal leopard demon." Fayte said with a sly grin.

DarkBallad939393
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:01 am

"Leo-LEOPARD?!" cried sin as she shoot up in her sit and shifted to lend as close as to the back of the seat as possible as she pointed a finger at the leopard before her, "ARN'T THEY CARNIVOURS?!" cried sin again, as her eyes widen in fear of being eaten, after a while the drink which she drank earlier suddenly made her pass out on her seat, falling to the side as her hair falls in front of her face.

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBallad939393 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:43 am

"Yes, that's why I ordered some meat for dinner" Fayte said as he picked her up and walked to the closest inn, got a room and set Sin down on the bed. He found a piece of paper and wrote on it. Sorry about your finger, I needed an after-dinner snack. Name's Fayte. Fayte then leapt out the window and went back to the pub to finish his meal.

DarkBallad939393
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:04 am

After a while, sin shoot right up from the bed in cold sweat, it was the nightmare again, where she roasted everyone alive, when she first got her fire elemental powers, as she placed both her hands on her face, tears swelled up and soon after that she began to cry, after about 5 minutes she stopped and realized that she wasn't in the pub... but in a room which she does not recognized, removing the blanket from her body, she stood up and noticed a note... she read it out loud "Sorry about your finger, I needed an after-dinner snack. Name's Fayte" My finger? she taught mentally... "AFTER-DINNER SNACK?!" she screamed as she dropped the piece of paper onto the floor and looked at her hands... all her fingers are there.... all 10 of them, she picked up the note again and read "name's Fayte" she shook her head and taught why would a total stranger help her, her eyes, was still red though, she want into the bathroom and washed her face, before sitting upright on the bed and waited for 'fayte' to come back, still a bit giddy from the alcohol she took earlier, after a while she fell asleep, as her body slipped under the blankets.

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBallad939393 on Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:23 pm

Fayte finished his meat and lager and went back to the inn to check on the girl laughing to himself about the face the girl probably had while she read the note. He walked into the inn ordered himself a room and popped back into Sin's room Asleep. Fayte thought to himself. He picked up the paper and wrote on it I'm in the room next to you. Don't drink so much next time. Fayte sat the paper down and went into his room and fell asleep right away.

DarkBallad939393
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:38 am

The next morning sin woke up and well, washed up and missed the note that was on the table, as she sleepily opened the door she realized that she was in an inn, looking at the huge number of doors that is now before her, when she heard a clicking sound of door knot turning, it was the room next to hers. Still half awake, she closed one eye and rubbed the other while she waited for whomever it is to come out.

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBallad939393 on Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:23 am

Fayte walked out of his room, recently washing in his tub, with water damp fur. He looked to his left and saw Sin "I thought you'd never wake up. Laugh and I kill you." He said indicating his fur. He then walked over to Sin.

DarkBallad939393
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:50 am

Sin giggled at him, not at his fur, but at the words he just said, "heh... you sure do look like a wet kitten, and u wished me to be a sleeping beauty to never wake up?" she said patting him on his head like how a little girl would at with a pet. With a smile on her face, then remembering a guy's named Fayte, "hey" she asked looking in his eyes, "who is Fayte?" looking blank now.

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBallad939393 on Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:28 am

((OOC:Patting him on his head is a relative impossibility, but I'll let it slide,your 5'6", I'm 6'3", that's a 9 inch difference. You must have long arms o.o))
"I'm Fayte. That's why my name was on the paper." Fayte said as Sin pat him on the head.

DarkBallad939393
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sin sin on Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:44 am

((OOC: just put it this way, she climbed onto something or your character just lowered himself to be patted o.o))

"oh.. I see emm... hey.. why did you help me?" asked sin as she feels her normal heat temperature gets back into her body...

"pretty kitty..." said sin as she messed his damp fur up into what seems to be like a fluffy ball... remember she is a fire elemental, so her body is always extremely hot... then all of a sudden all of his fur wel... fluffed up "ops" said sin as she looked at the now puffed up version of Fayte, she laughed at his looks now because now he really look very cute... even for an adult demon.

sin sin
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkBallad939393 on Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:04 am

"Well, I guess I thought I should help you seeing as you were forced to drink and the passed out." Fayte said as he tried to un-fluff his fur.

DarkBallad939393
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!