Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Eragon - The Fallen Order - No Riders Left! Sign Up!

a topic in Books & Literature, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on books or other forms of literature.

Re: Eragon - The Fallen Order - No Riders Left! Sign Up!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annilalate on Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:09 pm

((Uh guys. You forgot that Fred was there...))

Fred Djurhållare had fallen asleep right after Angel had gotten there. He woke up to find himself alone. "Guys? Guys!? GUYS!?! This isn't funny!!" He looked around, and sighed. He had been left behind. "Well, I guess I'll just have to hope that Dad finds me." So he waited.
Click to join a Sci-Fi Fantasy RPG!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Annilalate
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:23 pm

(( Angel kinda forced me on sildrin))

25 ROA soldiers came up to fred.

"Fred sir. What are you doing ahead of the entire army? You want to get yourself killed?" The Sergeant asked.
Like to write, like the inheritance series, Go to:
http://fanfiction.shurtugal.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annilalate on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:19 pm

((True.)) "Uhhh, no?" Fred Djurhållare hadn't realized that he was THAT far fom the army. "Sorry. I didn't know. Where is the general? Where's my father?" The sergeant conferred with a few soldiers before replying. "General Eragon is currently with Sildrin and Chillor and Chillor's rider, Angel. Murtagh is flying about searching for resistance to put down. Do you want us to take you to him?" Fred Djurhållare thought for a moment. "No. That's fine. Take me back to the city." The group set off towards the besiged city with Fred in tow.

Annilalate
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:59 pm

"We've suffered heavy casualties. The only good note, that they were only new recurites, people from alagaesia. Ahh there he is." said the sargent to Fred. Pointing up at Murtag and Thorn.

"I don't like this, I really don't like this!" EH called out.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annilalate on Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:43 am

Fred Djurhållare looked up, and saw Thorn and Murtagh barrelling down at them. Thorn's wings were battered and torn, useless for flight. Murtagh was clearly unconcious, and had several arrows protruding from his body. Fred Djurhållare could do nothing, only stare. He tried to speak, but something mysterious held his mouth shut. The dragon and rider crashed in front of him and were still. A single sob broke through from Fred Djurhållare as he raced to his father's side. He plucked arrow after arrow from his Murtagh's chest, tears flowing freely down his cheeks. "Dad! Dad, no!"

Annilalate
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:28 am

Three men in weird republic uniforms came up to Fred, Murtagh, THorn.
"stand out of the way kid." said one of the man pushing Fred out of the way. THey kneeled over Murtagh. "I feel no pulse!" said the same man. He pulled out a amsll black box and put it over Murs..'s chest "CLEAR!" there was a sound of lightning as electricity left the box and whent into Murtagh.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annilalate on Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:14 pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP!! The box made a noise like a bolt of lightning shrieking through the sky. Murtagh's body arched, as if his heart was trying to shove itself out of his body. The men checked his heart again. "Still nothing! Again!" A few more seconds... "Clear!" again, the lightning, again the arching. The man knelt again. "Nothi-- wait! I feel it! He's alive! We got him!" Murtagh was still unconscious, but he was alive. Fred Djurhållare was joyous as he realized that he was not going to lose his father. The sergeant came over to him. He's going to be fine, but there is still a battle. Follow me." He lead Fred Djurhållare back to the city where there was still more resistance.

Annilalate
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Two arrows had almost hit EH and Sildrin. "Were standing out like a beacon in the night! Land Sildrin land!!!!!"

'Ok, calm down Eragon' Sildrin dived towards a group of original Republic soldiers. They were annihilating all the troops that opposed them. Sildrin LAnded behind them. Many of them flinched, but Eh just got off.

"I need a musket! fast!" Eh demaned. The troops were still in shock that their head general was riding a dragon. ONe of them snapped out of it and handed over his musket.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annilalate on Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Fred Djurhållare's blades sang as he cut swathes through the defending forces. Arrows whizzed by, but fewer of them every minute. Fred was caught in the side once or twice, but he fought through the pain. Once, an arrow cut through his face, but it was a glancing shot. Fred sheathed his blades in a lull in the fighting and drew his bow. He nocked an arrow and threw his back to a wall, looking for a target. He saw EH standing near Sildrin, and a man handed him one of their weapons. Another was walking up behind EH with a sword in his hand. He raised it over his head. Fred screamed "No! Brisinger!" and shot an arrow. The arrow burst into flames in the air, and struck the man in the chest.

Annilalate
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:39 pm

ooc: sorry, I have been busy.

EH turned around and saw the enemy soldier fall over dead. We went over to Fred.

"Thanks. Come one lets take this city!" Eragon and Fred tore through the city with the other republic soldieries, killing enemies right and left. THey finally got to the citadel.

"Get some black powder barrels by that large door, were going to blast our way in!"

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annilalate on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:40 pm

ooc: no problem

"Black.... powder? You're breaking a door down with... dust?" Fred Djurhållare was incredulous that it would work. Several soldiers rolled large barrels over to the door while leaving a trail of it's contents behind it. Another soldier brought a torch forward and waited for his commanding officer's orders.

Annilalate
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:32 pm

"Light it!" EH commanded. The soldier lit it, the black 'dirt' immediately. EH covered his ears, and so did the rest of the Republic soldiers "I suggest you cover your ears!" But it was to late, there was a LOUD bang! Blood went every where, and when the smoke cleared, they all saw about 30 knights, all with pieces of their armor ripped from their bodies, and puddles of blood everywhere. EH picked up his musket.

"Come on Fred, lets take this castle! Sildrin, you have to wait out here. ORAAA!" And EH charged inside.

"ORAAAA!" the 45 soldiers outside charged into the castle.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annilalate on Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:56 pm

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Fred Djurhållare was completely unprepared for the blast, and fell to his knees with his hands over his head. When he looked up, the area was deserted. "He-Hello? Damn, I lost them again." He stood up, unsheathed Dödsätare and entered the building. He looked around for a few minutes, examining the dead knights when he heard a footstep and turned around. He expected it to be EH, but instead it was a boy dressed in similar armor to the men from the entrance. He was holding his side, and had armors sticking out of his chest and abdomen. Fred Djurhållare was about to strike when the boy said, "Help me, please. Please. I did not ask to fight in this war, I just want to get back to my new wife, and keep her safe. Please, help me." His pleading touched a soft spot in Fred Djurhållare's heart. He lowered his sword and decided to help him. But then he felt a sharp pain in his head, and the world faded to black. Before he lost consciousness, he heard the boy say, "I did good Dad, right?" and all was gone.

Annilalate
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:54 pm

"WHERE ARE YOU FRED!?!" EH shouted coming back with three soldiers. He was Fred on the ground, they say a boy and a man, standing over Fred, about to give him death blow.

"Hey you!" the man looked up and charged them. One of the soldiers raised his musket and fired. THe ball hit in between his eyes and went out behind his head. THe man went down fast. The boy started to run, the other soldier just him in the leg. The boy let out a painful yell. The soldier went up to the boy, and with the butt of his musket, he knocked the boy out. EH came over to Fred and knelt by him. He pored some of his canteen water on his face.

"Come on, wake up Fred."

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annilalate on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:19 pm

"Uhn. Uhhhhhhhn. Wha-What happened? Where-where's the boy?" Fred turned his head, and saw the child who had nearly caused him to die. Fred saw a soldier with his musket, prepared to kill the boy if necessary. "No, leave him be. I want a word with him." The soldier was incredulous, but stepped aside. Fred almost got up, but was stopped by the shooting pain in his skull. "Waíse heill." The pain went away and he stood over to the boy. "Here, you, give me that canteen," he said to a nearby soldier. The man complied, and Fred pored a little water on the boy's face. "What are you gonna do to me? Please don't kill me!" The boy was terrified when he saw who was standing over him. "I'm not gonna kill you. I just want some answers. How many soldiers are left in this citadel? Why haven't you surrendered when it is obvious you will lose?" The boy was silent, and looked away.

Annilalate
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:49 pm

"Just knock the little runt out." said one of the soldiers

"Fred, in war, there is almost no room for compassion, the slight hint faults you for a fraction of a second. And in war, that fraction of a second can kill you..." EH was interrupted by a group of rushing soldiers, the last of the lord of the city who still dwindled in the city. A group of Republic soldiers were chasing them, and the lord's troops were falling one by one as a musket ball hit them. Sildrin swung his tail and knocked back 7 soldiers. EH and the three soldiers fires, three of them fell. EH drew his commander's sword, while the two soldiers got ready with their bayonets, each solder was able to each kill two before they were cut down. EH and Fred were both cutting down the Lord's soldiers.

But four of the lord's soldiers ganged up on EH and one cut across his stomach. It cut easily thru his wool coat. EH fell down. The Republic troops killed the last of the Lord's soldiers that charged the entrance hall. Sildrin gave a roar and crashed into the entrance hall. He covered EH with his paws, tail and wings.

"Dragon, we need to get Eragon to a medic, he's going to bleed to death!" Sildrin just growled.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annilalate on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:16 pm

"Sildrin, would you let me heal Eragon?" Fred asked. I may. You helped him before, but if you try to hurt him, I will destroy you. "I have no wish to hurt him. He is my friend." Friendship! It is a very human concept, but a useful one. But it is not as strong as a Rider's bond to his dragon, and therefore weak. "Think what you want Sildrin, but let me help him. You are strong enough to kill me and everyone here, if I hurt him, you would have no problems crushing me." Sildrin thought for a moment. Fine then. But I am watching you. "Two words is all I need. Waíse heill!" The wound in EH's stomach sealed itself. He noticed the boy trying to crawl away. "Where are YOU going?" he demanded. but before he boy could answer, Fred Djurhållare collapsed from exhaustion. He didn't know why he was tired, but he was.

Annilalate
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:49 am

EH groaned as he woke up. He blinked, some CO's were standing over him.

"Wh, What happened?" EH asked.

"A soldier slashed you, but Fred healed you." said Captain Yarstall. Eh got up. He saw Fred on the ground. breathing hard.

"Thank you. Get this man some rations and some water from your canteen, he needs to get his strength back." EH started to walk down with some of his men, as even more Republic troops from the city entrance the entrance hall. Sildrin started to follow EH.

"Sildrin, you have to stay here, the castle was not built for a dragon."

'What if you get hurt again, I don't want you to be hurt'.

"I'll be fine. We will be taking the large balcony over looking the city, just stay under it."

'ok', I will see you there' Sildrin backed out as EH went up the stairs.

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annilalate on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Yarstall brought Fred some food and a drink, but he couldn't get him to eat or drink. Fred spoke in a rasp, "Get thyself from me! I will have nothing to do with thee and thy kind! I need not thy drink nor thy food, I exist without! I am Zhi'Hasta, the almighty despair! None shall have hope!" His voice reverberated through the citadel, everyone within miles heard his voice, and panicked. They ran to their homes in fright. The boy passed out from fear, and Fred just passed out.

Annilalate
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eragon the sniper on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 pm

"What the Helt (their religion's hell) was that!" said one of the soldiers.

"Probably just a magician trying to scare us. Get some blankets for Fred, I'm going up with Eragon (Hatalen)" THe troops obeyed Yarstal's orderers, putting a blanket under him, one on top of him, and one as a pillow.
_______
EH was commanding his men thru the citadel. THey came to the ball room, which lead to the large balcony, looking over Dras-Leona. But many archers were on the walk above the dance floor, and they took out 35 men, but 40 troops found a stair case, and took out the archers on the walk. The soldier with the Alcanso Flag rushed forward, but just as he took a step outside, he was shot by 7 arrows.

"Crap! Tell the artillery (cannons) to put theirs on about 1,100 yards and fire. A man in all-red wool closed his eyes, and his face look strained.

"Ok sir, their firing" Then 25 seconds later, 30 cannon balls look out pillars, and any troops on the large balcony. EH walked forward and picked up the flag. 35 of his troops walked behind him. AS he was nearing the edge, two archers appeared and shot him. EH collapsed on the ground. A roar came, and Sildrin appeared. Yarstal jumped into into one of the archers, slashing him three times with his short sword. Sildren closed his muzzle around the other and flung him far into the city. EH was dragging himself towards the edge. Sildrin put his tail out and EH grabbed it. He lifted his tail up, lifting EH. EH slowly walked towards the edge, Yarstal tried to help him, but he just pushed him away. Yarstal went to the edge, and cut down the Lord's colors.

EH came forwards, and planted the flag, he steeped back and saluted it, then collapsed on the ground. Yarstall and Sildrin went over him.

"I need a medic!"

ooc: I ripped this off COD:5 ending, if you have not seen here is a you tube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ18i2-_arU

Eragon the sniper
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!