Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

F2S Private RP.

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

F2S Private RP.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:45 pm

Right, so this is the F2S RP...so we can develop the story deeper, get some meanings of characters.You CAN be KH/FF and have more than one character... I should stop rambling...
Okay, so you WILL have to sign in using this form I've printed out for you guys.
------
NAME:
HOBBIES:
FRIENDS:
APPEARANCE:
------
OKAY, so I'll go first.

NAME: Rubian Strife
SCHOOL: Garden
HOBBIES: blitzball (although she doesn't play anymore), reading romance novels, singing, helping others and growing flowers.
FRIENDS: Anna, Riku, Zell, Demyx, Zexion, Axel and Cloud
APPEARANCE: She has long brown hair that just falls below her shoulders, her fringe looks a lot like Zack's (picture below) and she also has his eyes. She is slim and pale-skinned but not snow white. Her hair is naturally wavy but she straightens it every day.
-----
NAME: Riku
HOBBIES: Fighting and racing.
FRIENDS: Anna, Zell and Rubian.
APPEARANCE: Like this.
---
NAME: Zell Dincht
HOBBIES: Eating hotdogs, running to the cafeteria to find hotdogs, trying to get Rubian to notice him, fighting, martial arts DVDs, working out and comedy.
FRIENDS: Anna, Riku and Rubian
APPEARANCE: Sexy. xD Image
Image So don't pretend you'll ever forget about me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: F2S Private RP.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Freakshow on Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:52 pm

Name: Anna
School: Garden
Hobbies: Sailing, antagonising Jack, drinking, defenestrating Riku (only if there are nearby windows xD), plundering, other pirate-y stuff
Friends: Rubian, Zell, Riku, Jack (and Zorro xD)
Appearance: Anna is somewhat short and has a small frame for her age, however looks can be deceiving. She's rather pale due to lack of sailing to tropical places. Her eyes are the violet variation of blue, and she has curly black hair to the small of her back. She is often seen wearing pirate attire, but since going to Garden she's become more of a... "normal" person.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Freakshow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:04 pm

[ooc: yay Zorro. I'm gonna put Z,R or RS above my posts so you can tell if it's Zell, Riku or Rubie 'kay? RS is Rubie.]
-
RS:
Rubie sighed, reaching up to her ceiling in her bedroom. The room was covered in flowers but that was a new found hobby and as Cloud had assured her, it was normal for her to like flowers, after all- her mother had too. Dressing quickly, she rushed downstairs avoiding Cloud and Tifa as she did so, rushing through the door and to Garden like a hurricane.
Once she'd got there, it was still early and nobody was about apart from two of her friends. She could only see Anna and Riku, where was Zell?
She went over to Riku and squeezed his left shoulder, he smiled at her and then she turned to Anna and curtseyed. Anna had become known as a freak because of the way she spoke, it was always in a pirate-y tone. "Where's Zell?" rubie asked them, staring into space.

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy dream on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Name- Juniper Kituas
Age - 16
School - Garden
Hobbies- Cheerleading, pranks, Spying on people
Friends- Riku
Appearance- dark blonde shoulder length hair, Dark brown eyes. Shes about average height-wise with a slightly petite frame.

Name- Demyx
Age-17
School - Garden
Hobbies - hobbies: Playing his sitar, playing with water, praying for rain, adjusting his mullet
Friends - everyone
Appearance - http://media.photobucket.com/image/demy ... yx.jpg?o=9

Candy dream
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:22 pm

OOC: Hiya! Both of you, Hiya Juni, hiya Aerobar!
Z:
Zell got up from the gym floor, on his hands and knees, and quickly brought himself into a sitting position. He looked down at his navy blue t-shirt which was soaked in sweat, taking in large deep gulps of air, he touched his forehead. Sweat trickled down from his forehead into his mouth. From instict since he was young he touched his tattoo then looked at his hand, of course there was no black sharpie on his hand, it had been a few years since his tattoo had become real.
Still panting heavily, he reached for a bottle of water by his side and took a big swig of it. He liked to do this sometimes, sneak into the gym when it was locked and work out. Nobody was around, nobody could annoy him. He was safe.

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy dream on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:03 pm

((OOC:Hi! I guess i'll also put a letter above my posts, J -Juniper and D-Demyx))

J:
Juniper slung her bag over her shoulder and looked at herself in the mirror. She grinned when she saw her reflection. Innocent, shy and cute were the things she was going for. ā€˜Iā€™m gonna have some fun this yearā€™ she thought laughing to herself ā€˜after all no one suspects the quiet onesā€™. Glancing at the clock she left her house and started walking to the school. Her parents moved around a lot, so she changed her school frequently. The first day of school was usually the worst for her, everyone got interested in her because she was new so she had to keep her charade up all day, but this school would be different. Riku was here after all, he knew what she was really like, ā€˜lucky himā€™ she smirked.
When she got to the school she saw a boy with very familiar sliver hair and two girls. Putting on a shy smile she walked past them and nodded slightly to Riku, suppressing the urge to wind him up. She stopped a little ahead of them and looked around slowly, like she was lost ā€˜What did Riku say her name was again?ā€™ she thought, staring at a peppy girl with a cheerleading outfit on ā€˜oh yeah, Selphieā€™.

Candy dream
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:09 pm

R:
Riku saw the new girl walking past him and smirked, Juniper Kituas was a friend of his from back on the islands. "Uh..I haven't seen Zell." he told Rubie, his eyes still on Juniper. A few more people were milling around the school gates now including Selphie Tilmitt. Riku blushed and made his way over to Juniper. "Yo! New girl!" he called, trying to act like he didn't know her. He turned his head to face Anna and saw her laughing at him again. Anna, Anna, Anna. Riku thought When will you learn that I do have other people in my life. Helloo! and then his thoughts drifted to Holy Jenova! Selphie's looking fiiine!

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy dream on Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:45 am

D:
Demyx turned over in his bed and whacked his hand on something hard and pointy. ā€œOuch, thatā€™s the last time I ever sleep with you!ā€ he shouted glaring at his sitar. When he was dressed he carried out his almost religious routine of rain dancing before perfecting his mullet. He frowned when he looked up at the sky and saw that there were no clouds at all. Sighing he flicked open his mobile ā€œI guess Iā€™ll just call Axel andā€¦.ā€ he trailed off remembering the argument heā€™d had with his best friend the day before.
Axel and Demyx had been chatting in Turk school as usual when their teacher Xigbar popped up between them. ā€œDonā€™t you just love my hair?ā€ he asked smoothing it lovingly with stars in his eyes ā€œItā€™s so soft and uniqueā€. This had started a full blown argument between Axel and Demyx about who had the better hair, until Cloud had walked past them and laughed claiming that it was obviously him. Demyx had stayed up thinking about it for the better part of the night and he decided to start going to Seed.
He knew almost everybody there anyway. When he got into the school he noticed something odd on his shoes, ā€˜Darn Axel drew on my shoes againā€™ he thought walking while concentrating on his feet ā€˜what is thatā€¦a horse noā€¦itā€™s a unicoā€¦ā€™ he was cut off in mid thought as he walked into to someone and started falling. He stuck his hands out in front of him to keep himself from falling on top of the person, as he opened his eyes he saw his friend Rubian beneath him. ā€œUhā€¦are you alright?ā€ he asked before leaning down to whisper in her ear ā€œYou still have my umbrella you knowā€¦ā€

Candy dream
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:02 pm

RS:
Rubian laughed as Demyx crashed into her, "I'm fine Aerobar." Aerobar was Demyx's nickname due to his obsession with bubbles, "What're you doing here?" She was shocked and suprised to see him but also secretly glad. Demyx or Demikkusu (depending on where they were, his name altered to her) was one of her best friends. She reached up and lovingly stroked his mullet, she knew that he woke up early to style his sandy hair into that mullet. "Demy, Demy, Demy..." she sighed, "Why do you need your umbrella?" she asked him, "You control water, just make it stop raining!"
She decided that instead of being mean to him since Axel had told her that Demyx had caused an argument between them, she would be EXTRA nice. So she wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned into his chest.

OOC: And he doesn't have chocolate tablets xD

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy dream on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:46 am

J:

Juniper stopped and waited for Riku to catch up to her. She grinned to herself as she saw him leering at the cheerleader ā€˜same old Rikuā€™ she thought shaking her head. ā€œSo long time no seeā€ she said quieter than usual as he stopped in front of her ā€œI see you havenā€™t changedā€. She peered around him impatiently and saw that Selphie had walked off somewhere. ā€˜Target missedā€™ she sighed feeling slightly irritated and turned back to Riku. ā€œWellā€¦ā€ she started, twirling her hair around her fingers ā€œwhat do you want?ā€

D:

Demyx blushed and hugged his friend back lightly. ā€œI donā€™t need it for the rain silly!ā€ he laughing as if it was the stupidest thing heā€™d ever heard ā€œIā€™m building somethingā€.
When he looked up his blush deepened as he saw her crush emerging from the gym. Gently he undid the slim arms around his waist. ā€œHey, Zellā€™s comingā€ he said cheerfully waiting for her face to light up.
Last edited by Candy dream on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Candy dream
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:01 pm

OOC: Have you ever cotemplated Riku's navel? I has =DD XD
RS:
"You're BUILDING something?" Rubie asked Demyx as he placed her hands back by her sides, "Wait a sec...are you sure you're Demyx?" She watched as Demyx's face turned a nice colour of dark pink, "Hey, Zell's coming." Demyx said in his cheerful voice. Rubian couldn't help it, she turned around so quick she clicked her neck. And then blushed as Zell walked over to her and Demyx. How am I gonna explain this? she thought before trying to send Demyx a telepathic message, DEMYX! HELP!

R:
"What do you want?" Juniper asked twirling her hair around her fingers. Riku stared at her, clearly, she hadn't had her morning caffeine fix. "Uhh..wow! Junie!" Riku faked exitement while trying to annoy the hell out of her by calling her Junie, "What're you doing here? I was gonna come back to the Islands for you, ya know!"
Riku glanced back at Anna before turning to Juniper again, "Well...gotta dash! Bye!" And with a very nervous giggle he ran away.

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy dream on Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:47 pm

J:

"Uhh..wow! Junie!" Riku said in an excited voice that was clearly fake. Juniper clenched her fist at the nickname she hated so much 'Do not punch him, do not punch him' she repeated to herself while biting her lip. Riku seemingly unaware that he'd annoyed her carried on "What're you doing here? I was gonna come back to the Islands for you, ya know!" When he finished he quickly looked over his shoulder at something 'or someone' Juniper thought. ā€œLiar" she muttered before looking at the girl he ran back to. 'Sheā€™s...different' she thought slowly 'pretty but different and...And he likes her' she thought smiling at the realisation 'looks like this is going to be more fun than I thought'. Then she went to lean against a wall passing a blond boy with spiky hair and a strange tattoo 'weird...ā€™

D:

Demyx, although completely oblivious to Rubian's thoughts, sensed the tension and decided to ease it up a way only Demyx could think of.
He ran up to Zell and quite literally glomped him while jumping up and down. "Zelly jelly, its free hug day today!" he informed said jelly before releasing him and bounding up to Riku and Anna and engulfing them in a massive bear hug before they had time to argue. He then spun around and waved at the people who were about two feet away from him, before shouting "Hey, guys did I miss anyone?"

Candy dream
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:22 pm

OOC: W..T..F? Did someone pour crack over Demyx's cereal this morning? And how do YOU know Zell's nickname? XD. And I let myself FREE on Riku's Hurricane Streets... Oh, and hows that?
Z:
Zell stared over Demyx's shoulder and raised his eyebrows at Rubian Strife, Rubie just stared back at him looking kind of...worried. When Demyx released him to go glomp Riku, Zell looked around the school grounds. He saw a girl who he didn't know watching Riku with a mild interest and also he saw people hugging Demyx, some of them had to be Flamebringer fans because some were quite reluctant to let go. Carefully, he walked over to Rubie.

RS:
"Uh..Zell..." Rubie started to shuffle her feet in the grip of nervousness, "I was just...Demyx..he fell over and then we were just...". She looked back at Demyx again trying not to look into his eyes, she knew they'd force her to tell the truth. So, she ran back up to Demyx as he was getting mobbed and jumped on his back. Riku looked at her like she'd gone crazy and a new girl she noticed looked quite close to laughing. "C'mon Demy, we got Modern Weaponary...you don't wanna sit by Seifer."

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy dream on Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:26 am

D:

Demyx squeaked as Rubie jumped on him. "C'mon Demy, we got Modern Weaponry...you don't wanna sit by Seifer." he heard from the girl on his back. After a second he decided she was right and grabbed her legs, to make sure she didn't fall off and ran through the masses of people that had appeared out of nowhere. Finally getting to the front door he jumped and walked to the class. When he got there he swivelled his head around to look at her. ā€œWhat about Zell?ā€ he asked.

J:

Juniper smiled to herself at Riku's friendā€™s antics, it seemed to her that they were all rather random and pretty outgoing. Not the type of people she usually messed with, but that could change. Checking her schedule brought a bigger smile to her face, 'modern weaponry, goody' she thought before entering the building and making her way to class. The classroom was rather empty by the time she got there, apart from the blond kid that was still carrying
The girl upon his back. She sat down and took out a note pad pretending to draw, but she was actually listening to them. 'It couldn't hurt to get a quick rundown on things' she thought to herself again.

Candy dream
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:18 pm

RS:
"What about him?" Rubie shrugged, "Now let me off your back please Dem-Dem?" And as she used her Garden training to slide off Demyx's back, it clicked. "Oh my GOD!" she cried, "You think like Rixxi and Anna don't you? You think that I'm IN LOVE with Zell!" she paused for breath as Riku slouched into the classroom, "Well..." she whispered, "if I was, it would help explain a few minor things..."

R:
Riku sat down next to Juniper and lazily draped an arm acrossthe back of her chair, "You know, you're in Seifer's seat." he grinned at her, "As your superior here, since I'm my squad's leader, I'm afraid I shall have to ask you to sit at the back with me." He stood up and held out his hand, "C'mon, I'll lead you there..."

OOC: Wow. I just noticed Riku's biceps. I blame the log...

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy dream on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:46 pm

D:

Demyx watched his friend with laughter in his eyes, "You do love him" he said simply before sitting on top of the teachers desk. "You know itā€™s kind of comfy up here" he said before stretching and crossing his legs. "So, what do we do here?" he said gesturing to the class "throw modern weapons at each other?"

J:

Juniper scowled, she'd known that somebody else sat there because of the names scrawled underneath the table -Selphie and Seifer-. ā€˜Yet again Riku has pulled me away from my target' Sighing she looked up at him, took his hand and let him lead her to the back of the class. "Thanks" she breathed slightly moodily. 'Well it certainly smells a lot nicer'. She sniffed for a second ā€œIs that...citrus?" she asked as her anger disappeared and her face lit up.

Candy dream
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:15 pm

R:
Riku laughed at the comment, watching as Juniper's face lit up. "Yeah, it is..."he paused, "Didn't you EVER smell that aftershave you bought me? It's the same stuff. I've sprayed it everywhere...but it's not what you think! Really! It's just sometimes...I get a little homesick." Riku pulled a aqua sharpie out of his pocket and scribbled "Rixx/J" on the wall next to them before turning back, shoving the sharpie into his pocket. "You know, you can have my aftershave if you want..."

RS:
"DO NOT!" Rubie protested to his previous statement, "I know the signs of Rubian Strife having a crush Demikkusu. And trust me, none of them are appearing yet. Unless, there's a quiz?" She paused before adding, "And no, we study weapons, how they operate best offence to them, best defence. Major yawn...although if you're in our gang...you can get away with concentrating on...other stuff" Rubie stopped herself just in time, she was about to say Flamebringer but she had doubts now, "I know you and Axey had an argument but...you still in Flamebringer?" she asked.

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy dream on Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:43 pm

J:

Juniper leaned against the desk and stared at him as he took the sharpie out of his pocket. "Homesick? I never thought Iā€™d hear that coming from you" she said ignoring the fact that he was yet again speaking 50 mph "and as tempting as that sounds I do not want your aftershave". She was just about to ask him something when the door slammed open and in strutted a tall blond guy with a few cheerleaders behind him. 'Man, there's too many blonds at this school' she sighed and touched Riku slivery hair "Well at least your not blond" she said quietly before turning to look at the gang that had just arrived.

D:

Demyx laughed and jumped off the desk "Do too" he whispered. He stiffened a bit when she mentioned his band but he relaxed again "Of course I am, they be lost without me" he said melodramatically before strumming on an air guitar. "So where do you sit?" he asked scratching his head.

Candy dream
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizzie-d123 on Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:01 pm

R:
Riku laughed at Juniper's comment about the blond population of Garden. "Careful," he laughed holding onto her shoulders, "You might upset Zell. And if he hit you, which is highly unlikely, it would HURT."
He was also aware that she was still touching his hair, so he moved her hand away before turning away to stare into what he would have liked to be the sky, but instead was a ceiling. Sighing, he sat down next to the wall he'd just scribbled on and leant back in his chair, closing his eyes.

RS:
"I sit at the back, near the guys..." Rubie started to say before she turned and saw Seifer walk in with his posse of Fuujin, Raijin, Selphie and the rest of the cheerleading squad. "Quick! Hide me!" She slid behind Demyx and waited for them to sit down. Then she got up and started dragging him over to the very back of the classroom where Riku was sitting, apparently asleep.

lizzie-d123
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy dream on Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:53 pm

((OOC: LoL! Iā€™m an elf now am I? Then I now deem you....TOONIE!!!))

J:

Juniper stared at Riku for a second "What's a matter? Stay up all night watching movies with your girlfriend?" she grinned watching him twitch "It's that girl right? You know the pretty pirate". She looked up hearing footsteps, the blond with the mullet and a girl hiding behind him were walking towards the back. Seeing the teacher enter the classroom she walked past them and to her. "Um...Hello, Iā€™m new my name is Juniper" she said sweetly staring up at the teacher. 'Man, I make myself sick sometimes' she thought mentally grimacing at how high pitched she sounded. "Hello, I'm professor Quistis" she said smiling back at her. "Oh and Juniper, this is Seifer, head of the Disciplinary Committee, Fuujin, Deputy head and Raijin." she said gesturing to the people in the front row, the one named Seifer stared at her as did Fuujin, while Raijin waved. "I wouldn't sit by Dincht, Strife and Riku if I were you. They're bad news." she continued "Here sit next to Raijin and Selphie for now".

Candy dream
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!