Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout Role Play

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Fallout Role Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EverdarkRaven on Wed May 12, 2010 8:26 pm

A young girl sat at a doorway of a large metal structure. It concealed the town of Megaton. Megaton was one of the towns that managed to be rebuilt after The Great War. A war where all countries sent off their nuclear bombs, it lasted two hours and had turned the world into a wasteland. You were lucky to be alive, human, and unchanged. Megaton was one of the largest towns in the area so many travelers were coming by they gate to the town. So they needed a person to watch it, which this girl was put in that place because of her skill in defending herself. They had a robot at one time, but for some reason, most likely someone tampered with it for parts, it broke.

This girl was put in charge of guarding the town from travelers that would be looking for trouble. She sat with her back resting against the metal, and her legs straight out. She was currently wearing a blue torn up tank top and a pair of torn jeans. Her chest was developed and she had some muscle to her. She looked to be about 17.

Before the war, this girl wasn't a girl, but a boy. Somehow he had protected himself from the blasts and survived. The radiation however mutated him into a girl. It sucked for her. She closed her blue eyes and put a hand through her shoulder length blond hair remembering her past. She was denied out of vault 110 and was forced to wander the area, after the blast and becoming a girl, she had to learn to defend herself from some of the creatures that were in the world now. She was traveling to New Vegas; Los Vegas had rebuilt and it was in full working condition. She knew she needed to get there. She was walking in oversize clothing.

She found and abandoned town and was glad for it. She got some food, some clothing and a weapon. A magnum that she still carries with her to this day. She then practiced her combat and managed to get a sword from one of her 'pray' She continued to walk and found the town of Megaton, she got entrance and was greeted by the nice people. She couldn't figure out who would build around a nuke, they said some other traveler defused it though. She was given a house as long as she guarded the city 20 hours a day, the sheriff would do it the rest of the time. She had about 5 outfits and not a lot of decoration in her house, seeing as how she spent most of her time outside.

"I got to fix that robot" She said out loud to herself. "Then maybe I can actually settle down." She stood up and started to pace her legs starting to go numb. "This is definitely different, being a girl." She would do that a lot, have conversations to herself. She started to swing her sword board. She stopped and pushed hair out of her face. "Maybe I will actually get to talk to someone today."

(I am available for one on ones as well, if you want to message me or email me at jbeau@live.com)
At any time I would be happy to have a one on one role play. I do various genres, just pm me or email jbeau@live.com, or if I am on you can instant message me to discuss if you want to role play.
Thanks, Raven.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EverdarkRaven
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Fallout Role Play

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Garyhoudini on Fri May 21, 2010 12:35 am

Climbing out of the wreckage that was left of Vault 269, Houdini is the sole survivor after the reactor in the sub-level went critical, Houdini he was called, named after some famous escape artist back in the PE (Pre-Explosion) days. He shades his eyes from the harsh sun as he surveys his surroundings.

He finds laying amidst the rubble the body of one of the Vault guards still geared out in all of his armor and weapons. "I'm sorry about this, Jorgen, but I need this more than you do now." Houdini says to the corpse as he strips the body armor, helmet, a baton and a serviceable 10 mm pistol.

"where do I go from here?" He asks to no one in particular.

"You go to hell boy." Says a dry voice from behind him. "That was a rather neat trick you pulled down there Houdini, setting off that explosion just to set off the Terra-forming protocols that I had locked." The Overseer of Vault 269 says as the young man turns with the pistol concealed by the line of his body.

"You know I didn't do that, Overseer." Houdini responds the plea obvious in his voice that he didn't set off the device, but there was an undertone in his voice as well, as if asking the Overseer not to make him do something that he really doesn't want to do.

The older man ignores both as he brings a strange looking rifle to bear on Houdini, heat rising easily from the barrel. In the split second for the Overseer of Vault 269 to squeeze the trigger the world seemed to slow down for Houdini. Dropping down and to the left he swings the pistol up and fires three shots in rapid succession. The liquid ball of heat explodes on the rocks down below Houdini, but the Overseer had a rather neat line of holes going from his forehead to his belly.

"Forgive me, sir, but you left me no choice." Houdini says over the corpse of the man who would have been his foster father if not for the megalomaniac, and homicidal tendencies. Picking up the rifle and all the strange red pellets that it uses for ammo off of his adopted parent's body he brings it up before his left wrist and asks his Pip-boy for an explanation of the device.

His over-sized Wrist-watch beeps for a few seconds as it scans the weapon and the shells. "That sir, is a Plasma Rifle Prototype, manufactured by German engineers to fire 10 shots per pellet without overheating the weapon. End of File."

"Thanks." Houdini says absently as he fashions a shoulder sling out of the belts of all the bodies he could find and hoists the weapon over his shoulder after wrapping it to protect it from the dust and to keep greedy eyes off of it. Sliding the 10 mm into the holster under the left arm of the body armor he makes his way down into the wastes in hopes of finding any sign of civilization.

After about a month of walking, scavving and running for his life, he finds himself on the outskirts of some place with a Yellow Painted sign that read "Megaton" His water rations and supply of Brahmin meat was running out and this place seemed like it might be able to provide him with a place to resupply, provided his luck wasn't as bad as it had been lately.

His studying of the sign almost made him miss the tell-tale scuttle of the Radscorpion coming up behind him. But he heard it just in time to dodge as the stinger the size of his arm punches straight through the rusted sign and getting caught on the old retaining wall behind it. The scropion's eye was open as it thrashed about trying to free itself from its predicament.

Wasting no time Houdini pulls his 10mm and fires almost point blank into that large red and yellow sphere completely pulping its facial area.The shots echoing off the rocks, The young man turns and runs towards the way the sign had been pointing hoping his shots hadn't alerted any raiders or worse ghouls to his presence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Garyhoudini
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!