Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fallout 3

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Fallout 3

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EverdarkRaven on Thu May 13, 2010 2:12 pm

A young girl, Brianna, sat at a doorway of a large metal structure. It concealed the town of Megaton. Megaton was one of the towns that managed to be rebuilt after The Great War. A war where all countries sent off their nuclear bombs, it lasted two hours and had turned the world into a wasteland. You were lucky to be alive, human, and unchanged. Megaton was one of the largest towns in the area so many travelers were coming by they gate to the town. So they needed a person to watch it, which this girl was put in that place because of her skill in defending herself. They had a robot at one time, but for some reason, most likely someone tampered with it for parts, it broke.

This girl was put in charge of guarding the town from travelers that would be looking for trouble. She sat with her back resting against the metal, and her legs straight out. She was currently wearing a blue torn up tank top and a pair of torn jeans. Her chest was developed and she had some muscle to her. She looked to be about 17.

Before the war, this girl wasn't a girl, but a boy, Brian. Somehow he had protected himself from the blasts and survived. The radiation however mutated him into a girl. It sucked for her. She closed her blue eyes and put a hand through her shoulder length blond hair remembering her past. She was denied out of vault 110 and was forced to wander the area, after the blast and becoming a girl, she had to learn to defend herself from some of the creatures that were in the world now. She was traveling to New Vegas; Los Vegas had rebuilt and it was in full working condition. She knew she needed to get there. She was walking in oversize clothing.

She found and abandoned town and was glad for it. She got some food, some clothing and a weapon. A magnum that she still carries with her to this day. She then practiced her combat and managed to get a sword from one of her 'pray' She continued to walk and found the town of Megaton, she got entrance and was greeted by the nice people. She couldn't figure out who would build around a nuke, they said some other traveler defused it though. She was given a house as long as she guarded the city 20 hours a day, the sheriff would do it the rest of the time. She had about 5 outfits and not a lot of decoration in her house, seeing as how she spent most of her time outside.

"I got to fix that robot" She said out loud to herself. "Then maybe I can actually settle down." She stood up and started to pace her legs starting to go numb. "This is definitely different, being a girl." She would do that a lot, have conversations to herself. She started to swing her sword board. She stopped and pushed hair out of her face. "Maybe I will actually get to talk to someone today."

(If you are interested in a one on one, please pm me or email me at jbeau@live.com)
At any time I would be happy to have a one on one role play. I do various genres, just pm me or email jbeau@live.com, or if I am on you can instant message me to discuss if you want to role play.
Thanks, Raven.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EverdarkRaven
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!