Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Feel the beat~ a samurai story~

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Feel the beat~ a samurai story~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:34 pm

Story: " if you can dance you can fight....thats what they said to me now its time for me to show em my stuff!!"-Shinhan Kensuke.

the music blasted all through the house Kensuke was unstoppable "Rat Tat tat tat" Kensuke was pounding on his punching back moving to the rythem. he was ready there was no doubt in his mind that he was ready for this years City fight

Name: Shinhan Kensuke
Fighting Style: A combination of breakdancing and sword fighting
History: Kensuke was a failed samurai. he was banished at the age of twelve from his village for a reason he dosent like talking about. he found his way into the city and did all that he could to survive. he watched the homeless kids on the street fight for money so he decided to get in on the action. while fighting he met a man who could use break dancing as an efective fighting style. wanting to learn more Kensuke was accepted as the mans student. he trained for 4 long years untill his master vanished... one year later a city wide tournament was established it was called City fight. Kensuke felt that his master's disaperance had something to do with the city fight so he decided to enter. the only problem was that he didnt have any one to form a team with.

Reasons for fighting: to find his missing master

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Feel the beat~ a samurai story~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:31 pm

Ryu no Senshi wrote:Story: " if you can dance you can fight....thats what they said to me now its time for me to show em my stuff!!"-Shinhan Kensuke.

the music blasted all through the house Kensuke was unstoppable "Rat Tat tat tat" Kensuke was pounding on his punching back moving to the rythem. he was ready there was no doubt in his mind that he was ready for this years City fight

Name: Shinhan Kensuke
Fighting Style: A combination of breakdancing and sword fighting
History: Kensuke was a failed samurai. he was banished at the age of twelve from his village for a reason he dosent like talking about. he found his way into the city and did all that he could to survive. he watched the homeless kids on the street fight for money so he decided to get in on the action. while fighting he met a man who could use break dancing as an efective fighting style. wanting to learn more Kensuke was accepted as the mans student. he trained for 4 long years untill his master vanished... one year later a city wide tournament was established it was called City fight. Kensuke felt that his master's disaperance had something to do with the city fight so he decided to enter. the only problem was that he didnt have any one to form a team with.

Reasons for fighting: to find his missing master

((sounds like a good idea, may i join??))

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zay Zay~
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:30 am

sure you can. tell some people about it too! ^_^

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:22 pm

Okay
------
Heres my person
------

Name: Shakur
Fighting Style:sword fighting
History:It was to be an Samurai and keep the tradition going on, After It was trained for 10 years, his father put him in a battling tournament aganst one of his child friends, and lost the battle.His father was shocked and commited suicide 3 weeks later because his son was not progressing and It's father thought he was useless.It now travels trying to prove to his father he is one best Sumarai's.

Reasons for fighting: To prove to his father he is an worthy Samurai
Last edited by Zay Zay~ on Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zay Zay~
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:04 pm

(Mugen from Samurai Champloo, also able to break dance fight)

Name: Waz Warinai
Fighting style: Is it sharp or blunt? Karate type fighting.
History: Trained to fight as early as he could remeber, life in Ryoko made him into a rough fighter. He just wants to live.
Fight to: Live
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:32 pm

( i know i based my character on mugen so only maybe one or two more people should join before we get this under way)

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katakat on Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:18 pm

OoC: may i join? if my charrie is okay though

Name: Yuka Sakura
Fighting Style: (Samurai) sword fighting
History: Her father was a samurai, he didn't believe in female fighters only teaching her twin brother, Yoshi. She would secretly watch them and practice by her self, she was discovered by her father and forbid from doing it ever again though. Until one night she woke to find her father slain, her brother and a band of ninja looking men stood over his corpse. Out of instinct she took a sword and begun to fight him, it had gone on for what seemed like a matter of minutes before he had her pinned to the ground with his sword though her stomach. Laying there thinking she was dead being saved by a passerby, while traveling to the city all that sat on her mind was killing her brother.

Reasons for fighting: Revenge for her father/Show her brother that she could

Katakat
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:50 pm

Alright we can start now, if any one wants to join they can.

Kensuke walked down to school using the path that went through the poor part of the city. he loved this path because it was imperfect like he was. he walked for a bit untill he heard foot steps running behind him. the foot steps got closer and closer untill Kensuke had a gun facing him, the man who had the weapon in his hand looked Ready to kill any one who pissed him off.

" Oy gimme your money kid" said the man. Kensuke calmly took out his wallet and gave him all the money in it

" here take all of it sir." said Kensuke giving the man a smile

" there should be more here.... i know you have more than that on you kid. now quit being smart and hand over the loot" said the man pointing the gun at Kensukes head

" i dont have any money" said Kensuke as he tryed to walk away. the man was pissed at this moment and fired a warning shot at Kensuke who dodged the bullet.

" your not going any where." said the man Kensuke gave him his trademark killer look

" i gave you money and yet you still want to fight me.... i guess i have to hurt ya" said Kensuke calmly dodging the bullets that the man shot at him

" die you scumbag" said Ryosuke as he kicked the man into a wall. Kensuke continued walking to school. when he got there he sat on the roof.

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katakat on Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:39 pm

She woke to the sunlight in her window, she got up putting on clothes and taking out the sword that her brother left her with and put it in to it's seethe. She had school in around two to three hours, before leaving she made sure to say her good byes to the elder people who were taking care of her.

While walking she saw two men who looked to be forcing a women to come with them, "pardon me, I don't think she wants to go with you guys...I think it's in your best interest to let her go" Yuka suggested to the men, they laughed. "why don't you go back to your mother, little girl" one teased, Yuka took a stance and placed her hand on her sword.

One laughed taking out his gun and shot at her, but only seeing her move very slightly dodging the bullet. "Shooting me will do you no good, I'm at dodging things" she informed the man in front of her who shook like a leaf, "this little girl could be the real deal" the man with the gun said freaking out. "I'll let you guys go if you promise to leave this lady alone" she warned, one of the men ran like hell as the other one laughed but coughing as well, "you think I'm afraid of a pipsqueak like you?" he chuckled.

"I would be, you no nothing of who your facing do you?" she asked curiously, "I read you already. Your around your late thirties suffering a lung problem making it harder for you to breath, most likely from cigars you smoke." Yuka pointed out making the man silence him self, "You now have very little stamina to be fighting so you got your friend to try and help you by threatening him, now that he's gone your going to try and bluff your way though me to hopefully scare me away before this gets bloody" she said and sighed, "Am I a little close?" she asked and he stood a bit shocked he backed away slowly and ran.

"How did you know all that?!" the women asked, Yuka smiled seeing he had ran out of site. "I guessed and made most of the stuff up as I went" she said simply leaving. She got to a grave yard, and sat down in front of a stone. "How do you feel?" she asked the stone putting a flower on the grave, "4 months have gone by, My wound has also healed pretty well, mostly a giant scar now but other then that Yoshi has made a complete disappearance" she informed the grave and waited like it would speak back to her.

Tears welled up at the sides of her eyes, she knew it wouldn't talk back but still she managed to keep a conversation going. It was apart of her grief... "I need to go dad, the family I'm with got me into school" she informed getting up and wiping the tears from her face to her school.

OoC: Yeah I wrote like nuts XD

Katakat
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zay Zay~ on Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:07 pm

It was still kinda early and Shakur knew he wouldnt have alot of time getting ready.Even though his father was dead he had a mother who always filled the house with ciggarette smoke.Shakur got up out of bed in his blue stripped boxers and white under shirt walked to his bed room mirror.He looked bad.His hair was everywhere tangled,he wiped his eyes than yawned.Shakur walked downstairs toward the bathroom, he saw his mother sitting on the couch with the t.v. yelling like crazy."Why dont u believe in him"She would alwazys act like the t.v was Shakur's dead father.Plus she was a samurai at the age 22 and was sent on a long journey when she was 30 now she is 42.Shakur turned on the sink and washed his face.Shakur took each layer of clothing off and threw it in the dirty clothes basket.Shakur adjusted the shower right and cleaned up, washing his hair.Shakur got out of the shower looked in the mirror at his wet hair and start to braid two long,low ponytails laying over the front of his shoulders.Shakur put an white shirt on with a black and white jacket, with baggy not sagging black jeans.Shakur got his bookpack and got his Katana sword ((Which he was given by a great sumarai)) and slipped it in its seeth.Shakur walked out saying bye to his mom.On the way to school, he saw tons of people in trouble and wanted to help them,but he didnt wanna be late for school.Shakur kept a walking till he reached school

Zay Zay~
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:25 pm

(I'm guessing this is current times)
Waz awoke to some prick ripping off his tanto from his belt. He tripped the man, and drove his elbow into his falling head. This wouldn't kill him, but it would injure him pretty bad. Picking up his small amount of belongings, he used a broken mirror and his hands to fix his messy green hair. What was I thinking dying it green, points me out too muchRunning by a fresh fruit stand, he took several oranges, bitting off the skin, and spitting it. He consumed the fruit in seconds. On the way to the insane backwards place they called school, he walked by some graveyard. Someone who was also walking on the sidewalk was looking rather sad, like they were crying, but had no water left for tears. He turned around, walking backwards. Passing the person. "Tell me, looking at the way I look, and the way you do, what could be so terrible that you look so depressed?" He was rather skinny, and wore ragged clothes, riddled with rips and holes. He looked like he hadn't slept in days.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:34 pm

Kensuke let the suns rays hit him as he sat on the roof. he lit a smoke and puffed on it for a while. it was warm out so he decided to take off his school uniform.

its nice to just relax like this a leaf fluttered in the wind. there was no way that he was going into school now

" i think im going to skip today... no ones waiting for me inside anyways" said Kensuke as he looked at the city from the roof

Kensuke puffed on his smoke for a little while longer he then sat down. he remembered his master and the old street fights that he was in

" i miss those days....just fighting to suvive.... life's gotten to damn peace full... too bad theres no one here like me" said Kensuke to himself

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katakat on Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:32 pm

She entered the door of the school and went to the bathroom putting on the uniform, she exited the bathroom making her way to the roof. "Why am I even here? Yoshi is becoming more powerful every moment and I'm stuck here learning about math and science, things that i really don't care about" she mumbled opening the doors to the roof (Assuming its like Ichigo's school in Bleach O.O) and seeing another person, she sat down some where not to disturb them and begun to look out to the grave yard.

Katakat
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:51 pm

Kensuke looked at the girl who had just come up to the roof... there was something interesting about her so he decided to walk close to her

" hey... i havent seen you around here,the name is Kensuke whats yours?" asked Kensuke looking at the girl

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katakat on Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:26 pm

She turned to the boy, "I'm Yuka" she said, "I'm new here, most likely why you haven't seen me" she said.

((I know really short O.O;;))

Katakat
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:15 am

Waz walked into school, fellin rather hungry. The fruit wasn't enough. He begged several people for money in the most effective ways he knew, threats, scams, and sorrow. He found two students talking too eachother. Hmm...one's a girl, I must appeal to here sympathy. Putting on the sadest face he could.
"I don't suppose I could have some money? I haven't eaten in 2 days?" Hopefully she's never seen this trick.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:00 pm

" oy heres the rest of my money" said Kensuke taking some money that he didnt lose to the thug

"just dont try to fake saddness ok" said Kensuke lookin at the kid

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:46 am

He looked at the boy. "Sorry, it's what I'm use to. I works better after a week, when I'm dying. Arigato."
He looked sad, true sadness. "I hate begging, but no one will hire me to work. What's your names?"
(I'll be gone for three days on vacation)

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryu no Senshi on Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:36 pm

"the names shinhan Kensuke and you are" said Kensuke with a smile he held out his hand for the kid to shake

Ryu no Senshi
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:31 pm

He shook the guy's hand. "Warinai Waz. Starving or not, you gave me quite a bit. You want me to get you something, I mean it is your money?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!