Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

H.M.S. FireHawk (IC)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

H.M.S. FireHawk (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby II SH4DOW II on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:46 pm

OOC At: firehawk-t27743.html

H.M.S. FireHawk

Postby II SH4DOW II on Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:06 pm
The year 2500 earth accomplished travel between the known solar system, but this was not good enough for the Global Defence Order (GDO) so they accepted the planning for a new intergalactic scout/assault ship.

The product of this planning was the H.M.S. FireHawk.

The H.M.S. FireHawk is a vessel that four kilometer long by one kilometer high.

The H.M.S. FireHawk is a rectangular shaped space vessel armed with the most hi-tech weaponry and technology that earth could master, it is armed with 500 rail guns that are 30 meters wide and 15 meters tall they fire superheated plasma beams, 5000 mini-turrets on the top and bottom of the ship and one mega turret on the top central part of the ship that fires an EMP beam, they also have drop pod cannons for planetary landings.

It has six hangars one on the underside of the ship and five on the sides protected by an energy field that contains the atmosphere inside the ship, it glows with a light blue colour, the hangars contain fighters, light and heavy transport ships, boarding ships and repair pods.

The ship also contains many districts, the medical district, the leisure district, firearms district, technology district, crew quarters, marine quarters, dining district, engine room, training district, shield generator room and others.

The bridge is where the controls and important people of the ship are, there is the navigator, helmsman, security controler, communications and most importantly the captain; they command the ship tell people where to go and what to fire at.

The ship is a dark grey colour with some light grey lines on the top.

The ship was finished in 2550, an operation was put into action to find the ships captain; all over the world candidates were taken from all the navys in the world, and they decided to pick captain Stewart a member of the british navy; he has been in more action than almost anybody in that navy, he was the man they picked to be the captain of the first ship to scout space.

Part of this same selection period they selected one commander Steele as head of the 3000 marines on board the H.M.S. FireHawk

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Commander steele was marching down the hallway of the marine barracks. men were standing to everywhere. he marched on towards his lodging and lay down to sleep it was his 1st day on board the Firehawk and he was tired... But he still had to greet the new captain his new equal in command so he proceeded to hangar 4 it wasa long walk but he finally made it and was waiting
Last edited by II SH4DOW II on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THE SHADOWED WANDERER

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

II SH4DOW II
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: H.M.S. FireHawk (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby owl607 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:48 pm

Oliver was sitting on a chair inside the transport, looking out the window at the ship; he was in command of that death machine, he could see all the weapons waiting to be fired at something ~ this is going to be hard ~ he thought to himself.

Oliver over heard the pilot talking to the ship " This is treasure bringing the captain, requesting landing " there was a breif moment before they heard back " Roger treasure you are clear to land in hangar four " the ship began to slow down and turned towards one of the side hangars.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

owl607
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby II SH4DOW II on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:15 pm

The transport slid through the shield there was a faint sizzling sound as the ship slid though. The Transport landed with a dull thud and the airlock door opened on the transport and Commander Steele went in and said "Captain i am Commander Steele welcome aboard your new ship, as i am sure you are aware i am going to be in charge of the marines stationed aboard this vessel allow me to show you to the bridge..." he turned away and stepped out of the transport onto the deck of the hangar and waited for the captain

II SH4DOW II
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby owl607 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:19 pm

Oliver stepped out of the darkly lit transport and stepped into the brighter hangar, he walked to commander steele and said "Thank you commander, and yes i am aware that you are incharge of the marine operations aboard my ship; tell me how many units are at you're command?" he continued walking along side commander steele.
Last edited by owl607 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

owl607
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sliprunner on Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:20 pm

Tankrunner was resting within the Computer core of the Firehawk,he was still in the initial stages of uploading into the ships systems. this was slow going for the simple reason that the ships computer core was only partially activated. as such he was also tasked with running ship diagnostics while uploading being the automated systems for this weren't brought online,as Tank saw it only the bare bones of the system were online currently which he found rather limiting. none the less this was still rather new for him,as he had only been brought online a few hours before hand thus making most if not all that he was doing rather new for him. Tank thought to himself as he was waiting for some subroutines to finish ~I wonder how long until they fully activate the computer core...~

Sliprunner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcL!ght on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:04 pm

"This is dropship Akira 176 requesting permision to land." - Ship pilot said.
"Roger that Akira 176, you're clear to land."

Coop smiled strapped in the seat with 11 more marines. Take off from Earth or landing back onto planet was no small thing. Two new guys were barfing at their feet. Coop smiled even more.

Few minutes later pilot said on the intercomm to get ready for exit. Marines exited their straps, took their transport bags and weapons. A loud metalic thud could be heard as dropship landed on boarding deck. Coop exited the ship and lit a cigar. Now to find crew quarters and armory on this monstrosity.
Gold for the mistress, silver for the maid
Copper for the craftsman, cunning at his trade.

"Good" said the Baron, sitting in his throne
"But iron, cold iron is master of them all."

ArcL!ght
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby II SH4DOW II on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:15 pm

"Captain i must leave you as i must orientate the latest batch of marines sorry captain" he stopped the elevator and got out and caught the next lift down. He arrived at the hanger the new marines arrived he approached the group getting out of the drop pod and approached the master sergeant...

II SH4DOW II
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby owl607 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:31 pm

"Well lets see what they have given me " He said to himself quietly, he waited for the elevator to open then he stepped out into the bridge; looking around the room noticing the chair in the middle ~Well that must been mine~ he thought to himself he walked over to the seat and sat down, noticing the giant screen showing outside of the space ship; he also noticed a pad attatched to his seat, he pulled it out and pulled it infront of his face; it showed the solar system, he could select and it showed all known facts about the planet.

He wondered when the A.I would be online

owl607
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sliprunner on Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Tankrunner was monitering some logs about activity in the hangers when he received a notice that a interface on the bridge had been activated,He shifted his attention to that as he thought to himself ~I wonder who is on the bridge...better see if its the captain~ with that there was a slight hum in the bridge as the hologram systems built into the bridge room turned on,there was a flickering light for a few moments in front of the view screen before Tankrunner took his appearance. he was in his full holographic form and due to a slight glitch in booting the hologram systems he was completely green,He was looking out the view screen as he quickly fixed the glitch thus restoring his colors...his pants Camouflage was currently a Forest color pattern

Sliprunner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby owl607 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:33 pm

"Well i never knew A.I wear camoflauge... so what do they call you then?" he asked tankrunner, he had seen only one A.I and it was a blueish colour.

owl607
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcL!ght on Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Coop walked 5 minutes across the hangar, 4 more dropships landed, in total 60 marines. They all exited their respected ships and went towards the common cargo lift for vast number of people.

Coop was looking at the dropships, the new Titan class, specialy outfited hull so it could deflect some of the plasma calibers but not all. Titans were outfited with two rapid blasters and rocket pods. Not bad since he remembers the Walker class from 10 years ago. That was such a junk that a slingshot would take it down. It had no armament so basicly exiting the dropship could be a total disaster but Coop always took his chances outside of it rather then inside.

Fighters, bombers, gunships, this ship had it all and this was just the cargo hanger, not the loading bay. Marines were moving towards the cargo lift when Coop noticed Commander.

"Officer on deck!" - Coop said while dropping his bag and securing his rifle, then saluted, rest of the marines followed quickly.

ArcL!ght
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby II SH4DOW II on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:06 pm

"At Ease marines! Welcome aboard the H.M.S. FireHawk! i will direct you to your lodgings!" He walked off at a steady pace towards the elevators and waited the arrival of this latest squadron. "Marine lodging are on subdeck 14 the expresselevators will have us there shortly" he climbed in and waited...

II SH4DOW II
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcL!ght on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Coop and the rest of the "army" followed the Commander. "Atleast somebody knows a way on this monster, who else then our good old Commander Steele. Though son of a ... "

The lift took them to the crew quarters, Coop quickly watching the manifest before the everyone else came. His name appeared in the quarters C, by looking on the deck map he realised that this was quarters C which was good, it was closest to the lifts and the stairs. Now he looked back at the manifest and looked at his name, it said barrack B.

When he reached the barrack B and entered there was room for 30 people inside. Coop wisly choosing an empty bed, just not wishing to get into any trouble because of it.

ArcL!ght
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sliprunner on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:19 pm

it took a moment for tankrunner to respond as he was still trying to understand who the idiot was that made the bridge have so many complex subroutines just for the simple hologram system,he turned around and looked at the captain then said "I'm Tankrunner...Your Ships Shiny new A.I." there was only two transparent screens floating around him,one was dealing with the activation of systems on the ship the other dealing with diagnostics. of course the screens were facing towards tankrunner so others couldn't really see whats on them due to there one sided nature,tankrunner thought to himself ~I wonder if he will be a nice captain...or a pain in the side~

Sliprunner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby owl607 on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:25 pm

"Oh, well hello tankrunner and im the ships new captain; think you could bring up a map of the ship?, they didn't bother showing me the ship.." He said a bit low, realising how stupid those past words were.

owl607
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby II SH4DOW II on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:25 pm

Commander steele boarded the express elevator and went to the bridge. he approached the captain and said " Captain we are taking on board the final supplies now we are almost ready to leave orbit we will be ready in one hour..." he sat in the seat beside the captain and put on a headset...

II SH4DOW II
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sliprunner on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:46 pm

tankrunner had a slight grin on his face,he said "I am part of the ship...of course I have a map" with that his image flickered for a moment as he buffered a holographic lay out of the ship into the hologram system. first a miniture model of the ship appeared then zoomed to a area view of the section containing the bridge to show the lay out of decks for that section,tankrunner said "holographic map activated,you can move the map via hand motions...I can link it to the ships internal sensors if you want to know who's where on the ship" tankrunner thought to himself ~why am I trying to keep a happy tone like this? it makes no sense...~ tankrunner assigned some of his idle systems to remove this kind of friendliness from his own coding...

Sliprunner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby owl607 on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:37 pm

"Um yes that would be nice thanks tankrunner" swapping his attention to the holographic ship on the seat, he waved his hand to the right of the image and it turned in the direction of his hand he slightly laughed at it, he really had no idea why.

He got out of his seat and walked to a slightly higher seat than the rest of them ~ well that looks like its mine ~ he thought to himself as he walked up to the seat, when he sat down he noticed the buttons and keys and another one of those screens behind his head ~ I could get used to this ~ he thought to himself.

owl607
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sliprunner on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:40 pm

tankrunner delayed slightly,being the computer core was still only partly online most if not all tasks assigned to it were running slowly. the ships holographic image flickered for a moment as it was updated with small dots detailing the positions of everyone on the ship,of course tankrunner didn't show up on this due to his nature as well as the fact he can control who and what shows up on it. tankrunner thought to himself ~so far this captain seems like he will be easy to handle...I just hope he keeps this up...~ a small notice popped up for tankrunner,what it told him at least to his understanding was that he had a Idiot messing with hanger controls...tankrunner decided to handle it the simple way and just locked the terminal,he didn't feel like dealing with who ever was trying to send a email from the terminal...

Sliprunner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LeSabre on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:55 pm

"Attention control..." 1st Lieutenant James 'No Fat Chick' Debue looked around his cockpit and then to the fellow fighters flanking him on either side "...this is Mist 1, Actual: requesting permission to dock." He asked.

His counterpart unit, Sierra 1 Actual (the team leader of Sierra and overall commander of both his own and indirect commander of James's) had landed a while ago but there were still plenty of ships ranging from fighters to heavy transports moving to the ship. The three fighters arched through the air amongst all of the traffic with James at the lead while he arched towards one of the many docking bays across the ship.

"Rodger Mist 1, Actual; this is Flight Command: you have permission to land in Docking Route 3, over." Came the reply.

"Thank you Flight Command; this is Mist 1, Actual: out." James said.

The ships arched gracefully to the appropriate docking bay and once they were in the bay they slowed to an almost stand-still position and slowly lowered to the deck before the pilots emerged from the craft and started to head for Naval quarters.
"Don't claim the world owes you a living, it owes you nothing...it was here first." ~ Samuel Longhorn Clemens (Mark Twain)

It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus were to stand on the edge of a 6 story building

Post this in your sig if you are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

LeSabre
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!