Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

FMA RP!!!

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: FMA RP!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:45 pm

Um, I'm sorry but I don't know who that is, this is based off the episodes not the manga. Sowwy. You can have your own character though!!!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:54 pm

Hoehheim Of Light, Is the Elric's Father, and the creator of Envy If i remember correctly, both the homunclus as well as the father of who he was when he was alive.

Anyway, I'd Like Greed if that's alright, and I would Also be making my own custom Character at a later date, although I would need to have a short discussion with you first regarding the character, to make sure its within set rules and the like. I prefer to have..... Interesting Characters that tend to be 'Outside' of the Box.
Edit: Nix on Greed, I didn't notice that he had already been taken. I will however, use Furher King Bradly.
"It's gonna take more than that to dust the Boss."- Sean, after my car accident.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ace
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:59 pm

Oh thanks Ace!!! My bad yeah sure of course you can play him I would LOVE that you did :3.

Okay Ace thanks for asking that helps me out a lot. Furher is yours and go ahead and pm what you would think for your character! :3

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edward Anderson on Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:50 pm

ill take scar it he can be taken hes epic

if its ok id like this guy too

Name: tom bright
Type: human part homunclus
Aperence: looks like a human has blond hair red eyes and white skin he black pants and a red top and a blue coat and a necklack with a photo of him with his perents before they died
Personaliy: he has no problem with killing but does not kill unless he has too he is a kind person
Powers: he has the knowledge but part of him was turned into a homunclus he still ages and lives like a human but is about to transmut himself this lasts for about an hour if he does not turn is back other wise he goes back to normaly eg turn his eyes blue hour later they go red again and even put part of his being into things but becouse of this his powers somtimes go out of control and does not use alchemy much becouse of that and can heal faster then humans but not as fast as homunclus eg if you cut of his arm it will grow back in a week not moments
History: when he was a young he had walked into a human tansmutation circle the man performing it and 3 by standeres were taken in exchange his dna was changed .his perents where kill in the ishbalen war in front of him he tryed to save them but was blowen out of the city being part homunclus he was not killed and healed faster then normaly but never found his perents just the remains of his house and a photo that he made put in to a necklace he was going to give his mother and so he is not a big fan on opening up fights with people .but hates stat alchemists

Edward Anderson
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!