Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

FMA RP!!!

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

FMA RP!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:25 pm

Welcome! This is a FMA rp and I hope a lot of people enjoy playing it! Now if you haven't seen the anime then this is not for you! I do not feel like explaining the whole story sorry, so only join if you know Fullmetal Alchemist. I do have a few rules though and I know that's not cool but I'm just doing this so people don't get confused and because some of it bugs the heck out of me. There's not alot so it won't be so bad...

1. Type only in third person. (i.e. "Billy walked over to Jim and gave him a high five.") This is to help readers understand who the character is so they don't get mixed up.

2. Type only in past tense (i.e. "Jim walked along the road and caught a butterfly." not "Jim walks along the road and catches a butterfly.") This is because well, I honestly find it annoying in forum rp sorry.

3. No IM chatspeak (i.e. if u tlk lik dis, thn ths rp iznt 4 u.) It isn't very hard to type out your words.

4. Cussing is aloud, but please do not make your character swear for no reason. (i.e. "Hi fucking Billy I like to fucking dance and damn is it fucking hot out today.")That's just...obnoxious.

5. Please keep to the story, I don't want any vampires of talking animals and stuff please. Go to Vampire Knight rp or something else to express your characters like that. This is a older time anime that is based off of alchemy and science, please follow that line.

6. Now, you are allowed to have graphic images and sexual things, but you must place a warning above to let others know in case some people don't want to see it. Also you must ask the other person you will be being graphic with or being sexual with if they want this, because some people have had bad experiences with that, please be respectful of that and be lucky I'm okay with that mature stuff.

7. No being fangirls or fanboys, if you are then I will have to ask you to leave the rp because this is supposed to be serious and not a fanfic. I'm sorry Edo and Roy fans but it's not how it works.

8. Please, pick only one character from the list, because I want everyone to get a chance at having their fav character or well-liked character. I'm sorry to those who didn't see this rule earlier please forgive me for that.

9. Please only have 3 characters. One can only be from the anime but the other two can be WHOEVER you want. Thankies :3.

10. Have fun. I made this for those who want to have fun, so have fun dammit!!! :3

Okay...So that was longer than I expected but hey they're not that bad are they? Anyway, I will post up the characters open and you can pick which one you want along with having your own character if you wish. I recomend you only have two characters, one from the anime and one you made up. First come first serve for characters so don't have a fit if you don't get the character you want please. Here's the list:

Edward Elric
Rper: brokenlove

Alphonse Elric (Armour not human)
Rper: </3MrEmoMuffin</3

Roy Mustang
Rper: KiraDemonWolf

Riza Hawkeye
Rper: None Yet

Major Hughes

Envy
Rper: BoyKagome

Lust
Rper: <3Dream<3

Gluttony

Pride/Furher

Greed

Winry

(That's all I'm putting sorry)

Now, enjoy the rp and get a character!! *post below and I will accept*

Original Characters:
Angel Summers -Lunar Alchemist-
Chiena Opara -Shadow Alchemist-
Dorothy "Dream" Faremill -Nature Alchemist-
Kelsey Liena -Water Alchemist-
Kira Kat -Demon Alchemist-
Last edited by Kiwawa on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:24 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: FMA RP!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby <3Dream<3 on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:30 pm

Can I play as the characters Lust and Gluttony, along with my original character? ^^ If I have to post out a form about my oc just tell me and I'll edit it into this ^^
She's
A
Dreamer
β˜†ε½‘

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

<3Dream<3
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraDemonWolf on Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:35 pm

Join as Roy and Greed? XD Greed is just so cool!!!!! ^_^
Learn to treat those who died, holding onto their beliefs, with respect. That is what a real man does... So if you want to become a real man, then come aboard my ship. - Captain Harlock, Captain Harlock Endless Odyssey (^^)

98% of teens would die if Myspace died, if you were one of the 2% that would be laughing in their face, put this in your signature.

95% of teens listen to rap. If you are one of the 5% that listen to ROCK or METAL add this to your sig.

KiraDemonWolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:34 am

I do have to say no though guys about having two characters in the show. The only reason I'm saying this is because I want everyone to have a chance to have a character that's already in the show. But, if you have an original character please post the info here and I will add them to the character list, and feel free to pick one of the characters you guys wanted. Sorry for not posting that in the rules.

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby <3Dream<3 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:43 am

Ok, I'll just have Lust and my original character.

Here's the info about my original character.

Name: Dorothy 'Dream' Faremill
State Title: The Nature Alchemist
Bio: Dorothy is an orphan and has been since her parents were assassinated when she was three. She is from East City but sold her home there so she can travel more. She can transmute her automail hands to make her fingers into claws, can control all different kinds of plants and minerals through alchemy, and can do alchemy without a transmutation circle. She has a close bond with the Homunculus, Lust, for some reason, even though most Homunculus loathe humans.
Appearance: Image
Last edited by <3Dream<3 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

<3Dream<3
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:51 am

Hey, can I have Alphonse, but perhaps after he gets his body back and isn't in the suit of armour?
imahugefaggotplsignorethis.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:31 am

Here is my original character and I want to have Edward Elric.
Name: Kelsey liena
Title: water alchemist
Bio: Kelsey was born in Lior. Her parents died during the war. She has been raised by her older brother, Ben, who was also a state alchemist. Her brother was killed by scar so Rose took her in. She became a state alchemist so that she could find the philosophers stone and bring her brother back to life. When Ed and Al come to Lior she joins up when them and leaves the city. She has a crush on Al, but she can’t tell him how she feels
Hatsuharu Sohma: You stubborn idiot. What if it was Yuki wearing a girl's uniform?
[Mokoto imagines Yuki in a girl's uniform]
Yuki Sohma: Haru, cut it out or I will cut you off.
Hatsuharu Sohma: Aw, have my words made you angry?
Mokoto: [still imaging] It's beautiful!
Yuki Sohma: Stop imagining me!

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraDemonWolf on Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:21 pm

Okay then... I'll just have Roy and my own character.

Name: Kira Kat
Alias: The Demon Alchemist
Personality: She very hard-working, but then again, she could be tough to handle. She's kind for the most part, but when it comes to getting a job done, she never messes around.
History: Kira was born and raised in East City. Her father was an alchemist before her, so she wanted to study under him. Her mother was alays worried about her, but she had no regrets. When her father came home from the war, he was a different man. Still, he taught Kira alchemy like there was nothing wrong. When Kira turned thirteen, she was determined to become a State Alchemist. When she heard that Edward Elric became an alchemist at a young age, she was determined to do it too. Ever since then, she lived an interesting life...until her father commit suicide on her fifteenth birthday.....

KiraDemonWolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:06 am

Alright I will put your names up for your guys's characters and then place your names to show the other ones are claimed. Sorry Emo but it's only armour I don't want this to be after the whole war etc. etc. Hope you understand and after a few more characters we will get things rolling, if you want to see my character you can click on my pro and look at Angel Summers, that's who will also be playing in this!

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reaslu on Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:03 am

No, it's fine. I'll be in the armour. As long as I can be Al. Haha.

Reaslu
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:29 pm

I would like to have only my own character.

Name: Chiena Opara
State title: The Shadow Alchemist
Bio: Chiena was born in Xerxes in the Great Desert. The night before the incident that destroyed Xerxes, her parents fled with her to Amestris. After her parents died when she was 12 she taught herself alchemy. Due to her living in the border region to Ishbal she got in trouble with Ishbalans many times. She is called the Shadow Alchemist because she turns soil to a black matter and at night it is impossible to find her.
Appearance: http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925920231/ ... girl80.jpg
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:11 am

Alright! Once all the show characters are accepted we're gonna get this thing started, I will make a new thread that's IC! :D

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoyKagome on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:15 am

I'll take up Envy, I have experience with the char.

BoyKagome
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:26 am

Alright! Fixed up, now to wait for others lol.

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RayCaptain on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:33 am

Name: Daniel Firesong
State title: The Rogue Alchemist
Bio: Daniel lived a good life. He had both parents growing up in a small town and always had food provided for him. When he got 16 he went to join the State Alchemist and did so on his first try. It was a pretty good life for Daniel but he wanted more. He wanted something that wouldn't be looked upon kindly by the law. So at 20 he vanished and got himself titled as the Rogue Alchemist through a series of wild acts including a statue erected of himself.
Appearance: http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/oo33 ... /arag4.jpg

RayCaptain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:25 am

Okay so it won't let me edit my first post, so, I am placing the original character here then.

Original Characters:
Angel Summers -Lunar Alchemist-
Chiena Opara -Shadow Alchemist-
Daniel Firesong -Rogue Alchemist-
Dorothy "Dream" Faremill -Nature Alchemist-
Kelsey Liena -Water Alchemist-
Kira Kat -Demon Alchemist-

Characters taken:
Edward: Brokenlove
Roy: KiraDemonWolf
Alphonse: </3MrEmoMuffin</3
Lust: <3Dream<3
Envy: BoyKagome
Riza: Brokenlove
Greed: KiraDemonWolf
Maes: Kiwawa
Gluttony: <3Dream<3
Furher: NPC
Winry: NPC until further notice.
Last edited by Kiwawa on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby brokenlove on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Awesome! I would love to have Hawkeye if that is okay. Hey I am going to start a FMA rp. Anyone interested to join when I start it?

brokenlove
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KiraDemonWolf on Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Thanks! ^_^ Greed for me! XD

KiraDemonWolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiwawa on Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Alright so Gluttony is Reserved for Dream for now, and that leaves Winry and the Furher *totally has dibs on Hughs* xD

TADA!! LOOK WHAT I GOT GUYS!!!: post719635.html#p719635

Kiwawa
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rcricky621 on Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:58 pm

If this is still on, and if i can i wanna be Hoenhiem plz ^.^ i know he isnt on the list but......

Rcricky621
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!