Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

[CelestialBeast and MissClaire] For the Love of an Assassin

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.
He was slightly shocked. "Training to be an assassin takes many different routes you know. It's not all about killing. Sometimes it's all about being highly flexible and being able to do things no one else around you can! Do not think that I would make you consider killing anyone! Why else would you have hired me to do the job needed to be done? Of course if you could have done it yourself you would have been out of that mess long ago." Sighing into his wine glass he slowly looked up at Kara. "You are such a delicate little thing. I would never make you do anything That I myself would not do. So going back to my Homeland may be hellish on you. You will have to learn more than just to be an assassin. You will have to learn to not act rich. It was not much of a problem for me because I was not raised that way. You, however, may have some trouble.I have faith in you though, dear." Smiling warmly at her he realized that he could just sti forever looking into her eyes and be happy with that. "Well Princess Kara. Do you think that it may be time for you to return home possibly?"
The Resident Nine foot cat is here to help! And is looking for a place to call home. If you want to do a PRP, I'm up for that, so msg me!

One Last thing! Looking for a RP that myself (Nine Foot Celestic Cat) would fit into. Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Kara felt a little comforted by his words and was glad to know that she wouldnt have to kill someone. It just wasnt who she was and Kara was positive she wouldnt have been able to do it, even for Daymok who she was growing to like more and more by the second. "I think it is time you went home Prince Daymok and I as well" Kara said with a positive smile. The prospect of going away with someone who she cared about and not having to worry about all of the confides of society seemed like heaven to her, although she hadnt quite let her mind think about the negatives of going just yet. She was too caught up in the moment. Kara was even more excited that she would be getting away from her father. However she knew that she would have to wait.

"I am sure I could act not rich and learn to hold my tongue when the word 'ewww' threatens to escape my mouth" Kara said still with a smile as she looked across the table at Daymok. She was sure she would be able to get the hang of it in no time, although she was also sure that some of her mannerisms were ingrained in her and would possibly take longer to overcome. Like the way she walked and held herself, along with the certain high class tone in her voice, these were things she had been taught to do since she was a young girl and it would be difficult to erase them.
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

He laughed at her honesty on the inside but outwardly he showed kindness. "I do believe it is far past the time we should both be asleep. I am glad you think it is time that I go home but it is something you must think of deeply. I will have your Father move the date forward some. It will have to be delayed. So that you can think honestly about what you want and who you are ready to become." Smiling his gentle smile he offered his hand as he stood. "Come Princess. I do believe that I can walk you to the door. Or to your home if you so wish."

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years

Kara smiled back at him as she reached her hand out and placed it in his as she stood and kept her hand in his as the two of them walked to the door. "I dont think I could get used to being called Princess" She said in her soft voice as she ran her fingers through her hair. "I rode here so it is probably easier if I go home alone. I would also be safer incase my father catches me up out of bed" Kara said with a yawn. She hadnt been tried until Daymok had mentioned it being past their bedtime. She covered her mouth with the back of her hand as she felt herself blushing "mmm I think I am more tired than I thought. I will be seeing you tomorrow then?" Kara asked. She really did enjoy spending time with him and if they were to be married then she wanted to spend as much time as possible getting to know him.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

He walked her to the door hiding a small at her petite figure and her tiny yawn. "Of course Princess. Yes I will keep calling you that until you get used to it." as he walked with her he thought about everything that had happend during his short stay. "Of course you will see me tommarow. I am always avalible for you my dear." As they got to the door he kissed her hand gently "Until tommarow Princess. Until tommarow."

He watched as she rode off into the night and began to wander back to his room where he layed on his bed and promptly began to dream of Kara Once more.

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years

Kara smiled as he kissed her hand "Goodnight" she said as she walked out and quickly mounted her horse before drawing her cloak around her tighter against the cold. Since she was tired she rode slower this evening and it took her a little longer to get home but once she was there she left her horse in the stable and quickly made her way up to her bedroom, all the while thinking about how lucky she was that Daymok had taken an interest in her and that he was literally saving her from a life she detested where she would have been forced into a love-less marriage.

Once in her room she made her way to her bed and quickly got changed into her nightgown before slipping under the covers. Kara fell instantly asleep and dreamed of Daymok and in the morning when she woke the first thing she thought about was him and when she would be able to see him again.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

After bidding her goodnight and made his way to his room. Daymok fell into a sleep that was like all the others since he had met Kara. Dream-filled visions of her. Again. He saw her training and learning from him. She looked beautiful in her Dress/fighting outfit. He drifted into these dreams with no complaint and while his body rested and his mind wandered, his heart was waiting for the light of the day to come and wake him so he could see her again. Admiring her would have been enough for him but he had taken a bold step and his heart couldn't wait to move forward with all of this, move unto a better and more appropriate lifestyle for a Prince like himself.

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years

Once she woke up Kara quickly got dressed into a more casual blue gown for today since she didnt think she would be doing anything today. Except this evening when she planned on seeing Daymok again at the pub. However one could argue the fact that Kara called it a casual gown, it still definalty showed her class in society.

Kara then headed downstairs to breakfast where her father greeted her. "Kara... you have a wedding dress fitting this afternoon, I have instructed one of the ladies in town to come out and take your measurments" He said with a smile. Her Dad had been estatic ever since he had arranged for Kara's new marriage and for once he was being nice to her which was a change. "Yes father" Kara said with a smile as she sat down at the table by herself to eat breakfast.

While she sat there she thought of Daymok and what he would be doing right about now. She also thought about everything that he had said the night before about his home and being a Prince. Kara knew that she would travel anywhere with Daymok, he was her knight in shinning armour.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

He slept much later than he anticipated, but then again, his heart was filled with joy and his sleep filled with dreams that he never wanted to end. Rising slowly he looked out the window to see the Sun at it's zenith and falling past that time of day.
"Well. I feel much rested and ready for this day...."
He sauntered down stairs, throwing the barkeep a good-natured smile and ordering his normal decanter of wine.
"Oh! And this time I wish Spiced potatoes and some type of rich meat for the Lady and I when she arrives please?"
"Of course Sir. Any other requests?"
"No thank you. I am sure you feel over-worked as it is good man."
As he made his way to the booth he always sat at since arriving he couldn't help but let his thoughts drift to Kara, her beauty, everything about her. /Such a lovely woman. And one so interested in me./ smiling to himself he poured himself a glass of wine, sipping it slowly, planning to waste the day until Kara arrived.

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years

For the rest of the day Kara spent her time either reading in the study or with the elderly lady who was making her dress. Kara had tried to put her opinion forth a few times about what style she would like and what she wouldn’t like but the lady was under strict instructions from her father as to what to make and from the looks of it Kara could tell that it was going to be both extravagant and revealing. Kara would have preferred something more modest and simple but she knew better than to argue with her father, especially over something which would result in her freedom from him. So Kara kept quiet and filled her mind with the knowledge that she would get to see Daymok as soon as the sun set and everyone was in bed.

However by dinner time Kara was desperate to be with him and told her father that she wasn’t feeling well and that she was going to bed. Despite telling him this she felt fine and snuck out the side entrance and down to where her horse was kept before quickly riding down to the pub where she knew he would be waiting for her even though she was earlier than normal.

Looping the horse’s reins around a fence post Kara slid off the horse and walked towards the pub, an exiting gentleman held the door open for her and she smiled and nodded her head in his direction as a thank you before stepping inside. It was much warmer inside than what it had been outside in the cold night air and Kara smiled when she saw Daymok sitting at the table where they normally sat. Slipping her cloak from around her she walked over towards him, still mesmerised by his handsome looks as she did.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

He smiled, lighting up, so wide it seemed as if his jaw would split from the width of such a smile. Rising quickly he walked to her, kissing her softly on the cheek.
"Kara! My dear you are early!! Such a pleasure to see you!" he lead her to his booth, watching as the barkeep went into flurried motion. Seating her, then he sat himself across from her.
"Well My dear! It is always nice to be near you! What has been happening in your life?" laughing to himself softly he looked her in the eyes, feeling as if he would be lost.
"I have been only waiting your arrival of course! Not much to do around these parts when one is in love, such as I."
Gently he took her hand, calming himself, and letting her catch her breath to answer him, his explosion of questions most likly overwhelming her.

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years

Kara laughed softly as she could see how excited Daymok was to see her. She wondered how one could not smile with excitement when greeted in this way. It was almost like his good mood was contagious and she felt herself being swept up in all of his questions and quickly being led over to the booth where he had been sitting before she walked in.

"I hope I didn’t leave you waiting too long. I tried to get away as soon as I could, even if it meant skipping dinner" Kara said as she looked back at him, taking in his appearance that was becoming all too familiar. She would have recognised his face anywhere since it had been the one filling her dreams each and every night since she had meet him.

"Well I spent the day wishing I was here with you and having a dress fitting for the wedding" Kara said as she rolled her eyes slightly at the memory. "It seemed to go on and on, constantly being pinned as they tried to get the fabric to sit right" She explained. Her day really hadn’t been all that exciting to be honest. "Although you will be glad to know that they finally got it right and I will actually have a dress to wear for the wedding" Kara said with a smile.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Smiling ever still, he leaned closer to her.
"I wouldn't care if you wore just your everyday clothes love. Also, if you are hungry, I have already ordered fod for you and I. Wine?" he offered, nodding to the decanter and an empty glass that he had set aside for her. He gave the barkeep a warm smile as he came with the first portion of food, spiced potatoes.
"Well it seens food has arrived. Join me will you?" he hastily separated the potatoes onto two plates that had come with the dish.
"I hope you like it dear. It is just simple spice and potatoes but it is very healthy and good for you. Plus the taste is amazing," he then dropped his voice for only himself to hear "Just like you my Princess Kara."

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years

"Well my everyday clothes may be fine by you but they certainly arnt with my father, and thanks" Kara said with a slight blush in her cheeks from his comment. It felt good to know that someone loved her and wanted her but didnt care about what she wore or trivial things like that. Kara then reached across and poured herself a glass of wine that Daymok had indicated and took a small sip as the barkeep came over with the food and she put her glass down and smiled at him. He was nice, friendly man and she was thankful for his help when she had first shown up here a few days ago.

"The food looks fantastic" She said complimenting the barkeep as he walked away from the table before turning her attention back to Daymok. "I am sure I will love it and that you made a great choice" Kara said as she looked down at the food that he had placed on a small plate for her and using a knife and fork she cut a small mouthful and placed a portion of the potatoes in her mouth, chewing and then swallowing as her face light up. "Mmmm... your right they do taste amazing"

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Snickering slightly he made an assasians crack , hoping that she would get the joke "I hope you know I poisoned that," he said with a light smile and a small chuckle. He continued on quickly in case she did not understand "I am only kidding dear. I would do no such thing." He started to eat his own food, savoring the very flavor of it, and fully enjoying the company of Kara.
"Well dear. What do you wish? I mean for future thoughts? I am just curious about how you feel. Besides, it makes great conversation.." he said with yet another chuckle, feeling somewhat giddy around her.

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years

Kara's face froze when he mentioned poisoning the potatoes as she glanced down at her plate with a worried expression which was turned to one of relief when he mentioned that he was only joking. "Very funny" She said as she laughed softly at the joke he made, despite origionally believing that he was telling the truth. "And I thought I was bad for wanting my fiance killed a week before the wedding, you are cutting it a little close since we are just days away" Kara said with a smile, enjoying the prospect of marrying him.

"What do I wish?" Kara said repeating Daymoks question as she took another sip of her wine. "I dont know. I am excited at the idea of marrying you. You seem so much more than I ever could have hoped for and none of that having anything to do with your social standing" Kara said as she tried to get her mind to work, which was failing to organise her thoughts since she was too excited and happy to be here with Daymok. "What ever you have planned for the future I will be right there with you if you will allow me to be" She said in a soft voice as she looked across at him.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

He smiled, glad she was laughing, and thinking to himself of everything she might represent to him. Life, Love, Hope, in fact she was his savior from a deadly life.
"you are not a bad person for wanting something better for your life Kara." he sighed into his wine, taking a slow sip. "Do you not think it bold, speaking of what I myself did? I wish for something better. A return to home. You simply want to be loved for who you are, not a 'standing' among your people, nor to be treated as a monetary value to your father."

"Whatever I have planned? I havn't to be honest dear. All I am looking for is someone to be with. To share my life with me and to be there, to help me through the tough times and to understand my life. Not as a killer, but as a simple person, a kind, caring, loving person. Do you understand what I mean?"

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years

Kara listened as he spoke. "Yes I understand what you mean. You want someone who loves you in return and someone who will support you throught life" She said with a soft smile as she repostioned her hair behind her ear. "You deserve that, I owe you everything for what you have done for me. You have literally saved my life" Kara said honestly. She really did believe this. If she had married that man then she was sure that she wouldnt have lived long because who could have lived with a man like that? She would have been constantly afraid and belittled as well as just being used in such a degrading way. Kara was positive if her now dead fiance hadnt killed her then she would have killed herself as a means of getting out of that marriage.

"I can promise to try and be the girl you are looking for... I want to be that for you so badly since it really is everything you deserve in my eyes" Kara said as she continued honestly. To her he was her saviour and there was nothing about his past or that he could do to convince her otherwise.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

He smiled, a genuine smile. "Thank you. I am glad you understand." he took a deep breath, leveling himself, calming down. "You don't ever have to 'try'. I am sure you are everything I need. And to be as bold as I was? Don't you find myself somewhat... Assuming of you?" Laughing, sighing to himself, he continued slowly.
"Bolder than bold wouldn't you say?" taking a suave and debonair pose he then smiled. "Well," he said with a slightly sexy accent, "I find myself completely attracted to you, yet I find the move I made possibly too bold. What do you say?"

CelestialBeast
Member for 15 years

Kara found herself laughing softly at his sexy accent as well as becoming more intreged with him. She found herself slightly more distracted by his accent than what she would have liked and it took her a few moments to gather her thoughts and for her mind to begin functioning again. "Yes I do believe it was bold, and in a normal situation it would possibly have been too bold. However I dont really think of it that way... especially since I am completely attracted to you as well" Kara said as she found herself blushing softly. "I think it is good that you found something you liked and you went for it" She explained as she took another small sip of her wine, not wanting to drink too much of it though since she knew that she was a very light drunk and it wouldnt take much for her to become effected.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!