Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Futuristic Interest Check

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Futuristic Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:28 pm

The year is 3107.
And yeah, the future is awesome.

Space travel has been achieved. Woo. There are colonies on mars and the moon, and mankind is reaching out into the stars.

This story takes place on a space station called Asterisk. A pinnacle of human design, it was built to last centuries. It's brilliantly engineered orbit pattern loops around almost every planet in the solar system, a cycle taking 2 years. On it are the best, brightest, and wealthiest humans. It's a research center that doubles as a resort.

Among the colonists are a group of humans who were abandoned by the government, and long thought to be dead. They were no threat until 2 months ago, when they hijacked a first class star-ship. They have been taking hostages, making demands to the government and endangering thousands. Rumour has it their next target is the Asterisk.

A team has been sent to the Asterisk to prevent this from happening, well-trained troops and brilliant minds.
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Futuristic Interest Check

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheDarknessWithin on Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:10 pm

I'd be pretty interested in this! It's a good idea to finally try something other than a romance/horror/mystery role play!(I used to hover over those three, but I need to expand my horizon.) So, where should I go to sign up?
The only way to prosperity is through chaos.
The equal and the opposite must co-exist in order to exist at all.
How do we know that up is up and down is down?Assumption.
The only true knowledge in this world is the fact that death must always come.
The world is a phoenix(theoretically).There must be death in order for there to be rebirth.
perfection is imperfection.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheDarknessWithin
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:35 am

This is just the interest check so far, I'll need probably a couple more people interested before making the OOC.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFirstFist on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:11 pm

I'm in for this, it's a nice change of pace.
Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow forth like a river. And the three will spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of god

TheFirstFist
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeartClutch on Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:26 pm

Hm. I'm in. Fo' sho'.

HeartClutch
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!