Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gakuen Alice Acadamy IC (players wanted)

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Gakuen Alice Acadamy IC (players wanted)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Myou Chi

"Myou please report to the teacher's lounge I repeat Myou Chi please report to the teacher's lounge"

Myou stopped sing and sighed she grabbed her bag and headed in to the school, she walked and turned a few corridors until she got the teacher's lounge. She knocked and a teacher opened the door "ohh there you are Myou" he said calmly and pushed his glasses up "could you do us a favor a few Study Hall class are going n a riot could you calm them down" he asked calmly still, Myou gave him what I'm I your lap dog? look and then sighed a bit angry "sure..." she responded a bit angry and headed to the first Study Hall room, it was so chaotic Myou ducked many times from flying chairs and random power uses till she got to the teacher. "hi I'm here to ummm help..." she said casually the teacher jumped up and looked very worn out "please" he said quickly, Myou put her bag down on the teacher's desk and pulled out her ipod and a small carry around speaker. She plugged them both and then selected an instrumental. A few students watched will others continued there chaos, Myou then walked up a bit to the front at the same time dodging another flying chair and took of her magenta stoned earing of it what was that kept her voice pheromone in control, she then began to sing Yuri ha aoku saite by Alice Nine.

The flower which withers is alone in a white room
It watched the ebbing you

You, that I always meet, is smiling in a lonely manner
The finger which had become sleek was entwined

"The frozen season and the night which seemed frozen
The eyes which gave me warmth."

No matter what was said, I didn't think about it
I saw you off without being able to say goodbye

The class turned there heads on what ever they were doing and watched there choas dimming by every word that Myou sang, as if they were mesmerized.

(Sorry I wanted to post sorry If I intervened any one ^^')
Noble Born in Chaos
~Please join! Two spots currently free. We need Amerigo before we can start.~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:16 pm

Zoey was still a cat.She looked around for study hall.It was hard she couldn't read anything from where she was.She just began walking pass people to see where they were going.But that bored her soon.So she just looked around.Then she finally found study hall.So then she layed near the door closed her eyes and began to doze off.She was curled into a ball waiting for someone to open the door for she could go inside and get to know everyone.But after a few seconds she fell asleep.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Shin

Shin looked up as a girl came in. He could tell she was a vampire because of his devil senses and had seen her in his other class. She suddenly began to sing. If he remembered right, the girl had the voice pheromone alice. The teacher probably asked her to calm down the class. One by one, the class calmed down and were mesmerized. He looked over at Xain to see if she was mesmerized by the vampire girl. It seemed she was slowly getting mesmerized. However, for some reason, he didn't feel any different. Shin sat up straight blinking a few times. What did this mean? He scanned through all the alices he knew of and ended up with the nullification alice. That was the only reason, but how could he have another alice besides the stealing alice? Shin looked around his body wondering if there was a nullification alice stone somewhere that was helping him. Finding nothing, he looked straight at the girl. Her voice was pretty he must admit. Shin didn't quite know how to act. He just looked at the girl and tried to pretend to be mesmerized without much emotion. Shin hoped his acting will be good enough to deceive her into thinking that her alice was working on him. However, why would the girl pay attention to him anyway? Probably won't even notice that he was there so it should be fine.
Last edited by plumies on Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you trip up the first time, get up and try again. If you still trip up, get up. And try try again.
Everyone messes up once in a while, even bunnies.

plumies
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AyaAmayaMiyu on Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Myou Chi

I know I would like to see you, from far away, from long ago
You were very, very warm.

The two of us were together, the lilies eventually ceased to breath
Around you, always, the same flowers will bloom
When it becomes summer, the lilies will adorn you beautifully
With this same rhythm, walking with you. Always. Always.

To be born again, though not quite believing in the story
To meet again someday, because such a feeling is present; someday...

Myou stopped singing in somewhat the ending middle of the song, she then put her earing back on and then opened her eyes fully from there narrow state. She looked around and spotted something very interesting and smirked "seems someone isn't effected...how intriguing..." she whispered and went to her ipod and speakers and unplugged them. Myou put them back in her bag calmly "Thank you Miss Myou" the teacher said smiling he was calm now, "yea..." she said boredly and slung her bag over her shoulder and then turned around to leave but took one last glance at the one person that hadn't gotten effected by her ability and waved a bye to him. And then walked out, Myou was impressed by the fact this one person didn't get effected, she knew her power well and knew how people acted when under her ability and that boy wasn't a very good actor.

AyaAmayaMiyu
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:25 pm

"...I read the schedule wrong I got study hall, well it is only first day they can't get me in trouble for being late can they" Dante says to himself. Walking down from the roof he passes Myou who seemed to have just left the study hall.

Slightly opening the door Dante slips through the opening and sitting down in a empty spot. Hmm... they are to calm someone must of used there ability to calm everyone down, Dante thinks to himself.

Leaning back in his chair he grabs a .... well he doesn't have anything to grab so he just sat back and watched the others in their memorized calm state. What type of ability can bend peoples mind like this well I guess I'm knew so I don't know what they will find acceptable and who can do this, Dante thinks to himself.

Noticing one person who was acting slightly different then the mesmerized people Dante sighs to himself and mutters "why can't this class be a little louder."

triblade
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:11 am

Shin

Shin watched as the girl left the room. Luckily she didn't ask him anything, but she did see through his act. The girl had waved to him and Shin was left blinking wondering what just happened. Shin looked over to the door as it slid open and a boy walked in. Probably a new student or something like that since he didn't see him before. "Because people are under the spell of the alice of voice pheromone." Shin explained to the new student loud enough for him to hear. Hopefully, the higher ups won't figure out about his nullification alice, but seeing that the girl with the voice pheromone had noticed, guess that sooner or later the higher ups were going to find out anyway. At least they won't know about his stealing alice yet although they were close to figuring it out. Shin ruffled his hair in frustration. Seeing how things were going, the future wasn't going to be so great for him.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:51 pm

"Thanks for the the info so this was done by someones voice skill why aren't you mesmerized then I'm not cause I never heard the voice but you seem to have been here when it happened so why are you immune to it." Dante asks the kid with a tad of curiosity in dante's voice.

"I didn't tell you my name did I well I'm Dante a new student here whats your name?" Dante says with a smile.

I should just scan someones memory for information about the school but I can't go insane on the first day of school can I, it wouldn't look good and would be bad for the people looking at me for stuff if I can just last a little while in this school without using my memory viewer ability I should be fine though I need to figure out what defenses the school as against those who escape, Dante thinks to himself trying to work out all the angles of the school.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby plumies on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:04 pm

Shin
Shin looked at Dante. "I'm immune to it because I plugged my ears." There was no way he was going to tell him he had the nullification alice. Plus, he didn't even know him that well. Shin twirled his pencil once again spinning it around his thumb then twirling it. "I'm Shino, just call me Shin though." Shin introduced himself. He nodded towards Xain. "That's Xain by the way." Shin yawned a bit. He wondered what this boy, Dante's alice was. "Hey, what's your alice?" Shin asked. For sure he had an alice, otherwise he wouldn't be here in the first place. They were special and were gifted. "My alice is shadow manipulation." Shin yawned again. He had no reason to tell this new guy what his two real alices were. First, it would get him in trouble. Second, he would probably be like what? Nullification and stealing are one of the most rarest alices there are. Even shadow manipulation was pretty rare, which he stole from his friend using his stealing alice.

plumies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby triblade on Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:42 pm

"Spacial rifts is my main skill it allows me to make holes in space so to make it sound a lot less complicated then it actually is I can create to doors in space that allows people or things to teleport in between two or more spots." Dante says trying to make it sound less complicated that it actuality is.

"So you can manipulate shadows sounds like that could be pretty handy in some cases" Dante says still leaning back in his chair.

"How you stayed awake sounds pretty simple lets try to wake everyone in this class up and I already met Xain she ran into me when I first arrived here at the school" Dante says getting up and starting to poke Xain on the forehead just for the fun of it.

"She is also in the same dangerous ability class as me but that might have something to do with the fact I can rip a hole and leave the school whenever I want." Dante says to Shin continuing to poke Xain on the forehead.

triblade
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!