Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Gakuen Hetalia [IC]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EatingDirt on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Greece eyed Alfred, nodding. "I thought you would do something like this, Alfred..." he mumbeled. Feeling Link crawl down his toga, he quickly took all of them as they squeaked 'daddy' at America, and held the little plant babies out to the younger nation.

"Congradulations." he said in a monotone. "I didn't know you had babies. Good luck, they're a hassle." he said, putting them into America's arms. "Ah, hello, Poland..." he said, spotting Feliks marching down the hall. "Nice costume."

Feliks went down to join them out of curiousity and furiousness, putting his hands on his hips.

"Hi, Greece. What. The. HELL, America, like, wtf are those things?! They're like, totally, well.. they're just, like, totally like bugs or something!!" he said, shivering as he looked at the green plants.
Join for the sake of Epicness.
Baby you can drive my car/Yes I'm gonna be a star/Baby you can drive my car/And maybe I'll love you

Beep beep'm beep beep yeah

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EatingDirt
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:50 pm

"Hey V, SHUT UP!" V was too out of air to respond, running and yelling at the same time was hard for her. And she was already feeling a small burning pain at the stomach. So, instead of throwing back a retort, she made a mental note to be as cold to him as she could.

She saw the little plants being held up by their philosophy teacher, Greece was it? He seemed to be wearing a toga and some gold and black make up. They ran over to him and Alfred explained that they were his. Taking this small moment to rest, Vietnam leaned on the wall for a moment. She clutched at a stitch in her side. And also at the one on her stomach that was still only half healed. Even though it had been a long time since Mrs. Chompy had made the gash there, it had been deep enough that she had to have stitches. Though, the doctor said it was fine and heal up soon with only a small scar.

"Congradulations." Greece said. "I didn't know you had babies. Good luck, they're a hassle." She felt like laughing at this, but her sides already hurt too much, and she was still a bit short of breath. Then, somebody came over to them. Was that Poland? She looked at the costume and found that the skirt seemed a bit short. "Hi, Greece. What. The. HELL, America, like, wtf are those things?! They're like, totally, well.. they're just, like, totally like bugs or something!!" She felt a bit annoyed that Poland had just called them bugs. After all, they were actually PLANTS. There was a lot of difference between bugs and plants.

"They're not bugs OR things for your information! They're PLANTS." She said in irritation. Her sides were hurting and she was missing Halloween. So V's temper was short at the moment.

((Neh, so bored. School is really making me feel down. -_- It's like they're sucking the energy out of me. I can barely find enough will to type.))
I love candy. I'm addicted to nerds, smarties, and kisses. L❤L
It's like, What the phó. ♨
Forgot cookies! The dark side has ʎ@❤i!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zomg_lolz on Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:26 pm

"This is it," Belgium thought as she walked toward the rather large dormitory, rolling her suitcase behind her. "World Academy."

It might have seemed a little odd to have a transfer student come in the middle of the semester, let alone on Halloween, but it didn't seem to phase her much. She was just happy to be here. After being home schooled with Holland and Luxembourg, she needed a fresh atmosphere and new people to talk to, because really: Who could honestly live with Holland without going insane? Never in a million years had she thought that she'd ever get to see the front gates of this marvelous campus, but now that she was here, it seemed that her smile wouldn't fade no matter how hard she tried to conceal her excitment. She watched as other students sped by, no doubt getting ready for the night's festivities. Some were wearing costumes and masks, others carrying large bags of candy to snack on later in the night.

She adjusted her new uniform and her hair ribbon, and walked into the dorms. It was a lot of the same hustle and bustle as the outside, people running around, comparing costumes, and pretty much complete madness. It wasn't until she got to her dorm's floor that it seemed to settle down a bit. That is what she thought until a guy with a somewhat girly dialect say, from down the hallway, "Hi Greece. What. The. HELL, America, like wtf are those things?! They're like, totally, well.. they're, just, like, totally like bugs or something!!"
She then heard a girl reply, "They're not bugs OR things for your information! They're PLANTS." Plants? That could be mistaken for bugs? Something didn't seem right.

She knew she should keep her nose in her own business, but her curiousity got the best of her. Plus, her dorm was down this hallway, so she went to see what all the commotion was about.

Zomg_lolz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:10 am

"they are a hassle" Alfred breathed with a smirk on his lips, still panting from the run. he really nedded to start doing more exercise if he was going to get like this after a small run.
soon his arms were filled with his beloved plant babies they crawled over his arms and onto their respective places on his body where they usually sat or climbed down and were tumbling around the floor . he was Thankful V stood up for them when Poland came over, since Al didnt think he had any breathe left. he felt like he was going to be ill again. right then his knees decided to give out and his rear end hit the floor with a small thud. he let out a small grunt when he landed. he just sat there, mybe it would be a good idea for him to rest for a second...
----------------------------
Kiku stared at the plantling, he gapped when Alfred fell over, he wouldve helped but he had a cat in his arms.
"ah.. Alfred-san"? the boy seemed alright... for now. a girl was comming up the hall way towards them. 'oh dear...'
----------------------------
Sydney pouted when matt called her "to young to know any better" but quickly brushed it off.
"AH! so your the freaky science teacher that scares the crap out of Ally (<--Alfred lol), you looked cuter then he described, is it true you and Mat-mat are dating, coz that would be super-special-aweseome! can i take some pictures of you guys, the maid and the creepy blood guy! that would get so many hits on the interweb!" she reached down her small cleavage and pulled out a small digital camera. The girl stood grining, this was going to be an interesting Halloween.

River
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cutepiku on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:35 am

((I hate you :)))

Matthew was truly at a loss for words. What on earth had Alfred been telling Sydney all this time? It make him curious, and a bit upset.

"W-we a-are... I-i.. uhh..." Stuttering through, he wasn't really sure what to say. They weren't EXACTLY dating... They did spend a lot of time together, and they had gone on what most people would consider dates.. but they hadn't really done anything past that point, nor had either of them acknowledged them as a real date, except in jest.

"W-we.. H-he... A-alfred said..." Going red faced, he stood there, hoping for some kind of escape.. or even confirmation. What were they considered? Good friends?

cutepiku
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:41 pm

((Eek! Alfred!))

She had only blinked and already Al was on the ground, apparently he had fainted. "Alfred?!?!?!" She stared in disbelief. Vietnam held him up in a sitting position and the plantlings all climbed off. "Alfred! Alfred, Get up! You're not falling asleep here! We're taking you to the nurse's!" V said, rather comically. After all, he had fainted, not fallen asleep. But it was like everything else. She really couldn't help it. "C-can somebody help me get him to the infirmary? And someone take care of the plants..." Vietnam was too busy worrying about Alfred to notice that someone was coming.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:42 pm

((im sorry Cutepiku! i couldnt resist XD and where the hell is Marred D8))

Sydney giggled at Matthew, "Your so cute when you go red!" she squealed in delight, she was complete fan girl for guy on guy.
she turned to russia. "So! If your the horrible and evil Russia, why do you look so much awesomer then i keep hearing"? she said, completely ignoreing Matthew's stutters.
------------------------------------
Kiku stared As Alfred faint, he gently put the cat back on Greece's shoulder then bent down to help V get the boy to the Infirmary,
"Alfred-san! wake up" he shook the boys shoulder, but Alfred remained still and silent. He glanced at the girl coming there way, he didnt recognise her, must be a new student, what a wonderful way to be welcomed.

Kiku grabbed Alfred under the arms.
"You take the feet, we should hurry incase something goes wrong" he said blandly.

River
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:24 pm

"You take the feet, we should hurry incase something goes wrong" Japan told her. She sort of did something between jerking her head, and nodding. Incase something goes wrong... worst case scenarios rushed through her head. It was just like last month! A girl had walked up to them. She must have been new, because V didn't recognize her. "S-sorry, about this..." She managed to say, before directing her attention back to Alfred. Slowly listing him up, they started carrying him down the hallway.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Kiku held onto Alfred under the arms and began Carrying the boy away. He glanced back at China and Heracles-sensei, as well as Poland and the new girl. he let out a breath he didnt relise he'd been holding.

He walked quickly but carefully, hoping not to cause any possible damage to the boy, since he was unconcious it would be impossible to tell if he was in pain or not so best be on the safe side.
"which way is the infirmary"? he asked his younger Sibling as they continued to make their way out of the dorm area, hoping She could tell him.
---------------------------
The plantlings clambered off of their 'daddy' when he fell over. it was like he had fallen asleep, but V and the other people didnt act like he was.
the started squeaking loudly when Al was carried off, not liking the way feeling in the way he was being so quite.
"da-daddy" the squeaked and wimpered upsetly.

((added the plantlings, give em luv XD))
Last edited by River on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

River
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zomg_lolz on Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:57 pm

"S-sorry, about this..." Belgium looked at the girl that had just spoke.

"It's okay." She said as the girl picked up the boy and started carrying him down the hallway. She gave a small smile to the boy carrying the other end of the blond haired boy, and watched as they walked away. She then looked back at the boy with the valley girl tone and that she was now realized was wearing a devil costume, a boy in a gold robe, and another guy wearing a toga. "Will he be okay?" She questioned.

It wasn't until after she had said that, did she actually take note of the little green plants, wandering around on the ground, and they seemed to be a little distressed to watch the boy be carrried off to the infirmary. She took a closer look at them, and found they were actually kind of cute. Although, she could see how someone might have mistaken them for bugs or something else. It wasn't every day that you see plants running around in a hallway.

Zomg_lolz
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:06 pm

"Which way is the infirmary?" Japan asked her. Immediately a small map popped up in her head. She'd visited the nurse a lot. Because of her arm and such, so it was easy to remember where it was. "It's this way." She said. Then they started walking and turned down the hall.

Chantou folded her arms and leaned back in her seat. Where was her sister? She pouted a bit and started packing up her notebook and pencils. Maybe she could go up to the school and see if she could find Vietnam there. That would probably be a better plan than just sitting here and doing nothing. She zipped up her backpack after she had packed everything back in and thanked the waiter before leaving.

It was really hot outside and Cambodia didn't feel like staying outside too long. Thankfully the school was just across the street so she waited until the pedestrian light was green and crossed. Inside the school was nice and cold, they must have had an AC. Chantou sighed as she was greeted with the cool air as she opened the school's doors.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Kiku followed V's instructions as they turned down the hallways towarsds the infirmary, a few students saw and gave worried looks, muttering about the newest disaster to happen, even if it wasnt tat big a deal, People loved drama.

eventually they reached the Infirmary, The Japanese boy pushed the door open with his back and they dragged Alfred in, putting him down ontop of the crisp white sheets of the bed. Kiku couldn't help but tug the skirt of Alfred's coustume a little. it was beginning to ride up and it might be embarassing for the American if it rose up to high.
"You get the nurse, ill wait with Alfred-san" he said simply, sitting down on the chair next to Al's bed and folding his arms infront of him so the sleaves of his own cotume covered his hands completely. he asked V to get the Nurse since in the short time Kiku had been here he himself hadnt had anyneed to visit the infirmary, therefore wouldnt know the nurse from a normal staff member.

((sorry if im rushing a little, i wanna get Halloween over before Chritmas Starts! ^.^))

River
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:05 pm

They arrived at the infirmary and laid America down on the bed. "You get the nurse, ill wait with Alfred-san" Vietnam nodded and walked past the long rows of beds. The school had many students and since they basically lived at the school, the infirmary was like a small hospital room that could fit several patients. There was also a small waiting room outside in case anyone came.

Vietnam knocked on the nurse's office door. The nurse opened the door and looked at her. "Hello V, how are you? Did your wounds open again?" The nurse asked. Vietnam shook her head. "No, I'm fine. My friend Alfred fainted. Can you make sure he's alright?" The nurse nodded. She and Vietnam walked back to the bed where Al was laying.

The front desk was closed today since it was Sunday, so Cambodia wandered the halls quietly. It seemed everyone was preparing for trick or treating, or had already left. It was going to take forever to find Vietnam now...

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby reservoir on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Indo felt bad about tripping his room-mate, who had also pulled him up to his feet. He was about to thank the smaller boy, but had sped off to his destination, Indo could've sworn that the Latvian's eyes full of tears, falling on the floor wasn't THAT bad. Shrugging it off, Indo took tiny steps in his restrictive costume, his phone dangling in his hand.

Eventually the boy reached his room, waiting for the call from his siblings announcing their arrivals at the front counter. Slamming the door open with his free hand, he dimly registered that it wasn't lock. Sighing, he decided to tidy up before his clean freak of a brother arrived- what the heck was that thing in front of him? It was short and grey and looked like it had a mermaid's tail dragging behind it on the floor.

"Hey 'Bang, what took you so long?" a cheerful voice came from behind him, causing him to jump slightly. "Holy sh- Malaya! Don't do that!" Indo scowled at his younger sister, who was dressed up in a white kebaya, with black foot-long nails extending from her finger tips. "Why're you a pontianak? I thought you were copying me... Sorry." he mumbled, then looked worriedly at Singapore, who had been motionless the entire time. "What's wrong with him?"

"Oh, Sing's probably in shock, you know him lah." Malaya smiled, the bloody tear tracks on her made-up face were distorting. At that moment, Singapore whirled around furiously, spouting Mandarin obscenities. Indo choked, as he held back his laughter, his cranky brother was going as a merlion.
ImageImageImageImageImage

reservoir
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lei on Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:23 pm

As soon as they entered the dorm room, Latvia started playing tour-guide and running around the room like a five year old on a sugar rush."And now the bedroom," he said as he opened the door that led to the bedroom area.He screamed and shut the door. "Geez Latvia, what the fck was that?" said Ireland frowning at the high-pitched scream that Latvia had let out. The boy was now pushing against the door, screaming "Don't let them in! They're gonna kill us ALL!". Behind the door Ireland could hear the faint sound of someone's voice. "Oh C'mon Latvia. 'They' can't be that bad." she said, pushing the small boy away from the door. She swung open the door, knocking over what seemed to bea giant roll of sheets in the process, but she didn't even bother helping 'it' up. She was too busy starring at a mermaid-cat thing that was standing in front of her. After what seemed to be the longest and strangest 10 seconds of her life, Ireland snapped out of her trance and managed to mumble a soft "wh-what are you supposed t-to be?".

Lei
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 am

Kiku sat quietly as he watched V walk off in search of the nurse. he sighed once again.
the infirmary was unnaturally silent, even though there were a few other student in there they were all quiet, the asian thought back to his horror movies for a moment. they could be evil apperations or something. Kiku shook his head to get rid of such horrid thoughts.
but it still caused him to jump when Alfred, who had been as still and silent as death since he collasped, made a slight movement of the hand accompanied by a slight squeak of noise so quiet he wondered if it was actually America or not.
Kiku stared intently for a second to see if there was going to be anymore movement but none came, Al remained perfectly still. kiku wondered if the boy was possesed, it would be the perfect season forit, and it would add to the list of unusual and strange things that he heard had occured in the school.

the Japanese nation suddenly relised a breath he had been holding onto in anticipation, Looking up to see V and the Nurse comming their way. He stood out of respect to their arrival.
"Konichi wa" he said, bowing slightly toward the nurse.

River
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurozaki on Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:39 pm

"Konnichiwa." Japan said, bowing. V smiled slightly at his manners but it lasted less than a fraction of a second. America's health was still on her mind. She stood next to Japan and stared at the ground silently as the nurse examined him for a moment. The nurse looked up and wrote something down on her clipboard. "Hm... what has he been eating recently?" Vietnam thought for a moment and realized that Alfred hadn't been eating much at all.

"N-not much. He drinks a lot of coffee now a days..." She trailed off, not giving an explanation why Al had been drinking so much. The nurse didn't ask many questions thankfully. The nurse nodded. "I'll be back in a moment." She told them, and then she walked back to her office. Vietnam noticed that she looked a bit worried.

Cambodia found someone and asked if they had seen anyone that matched Vietnam's description. They told her that nobody had passed by with a ponytail, but they had their hair down and a costume. They had been carrying someone, so the person told her to check the infirmary down the hall. She thanked them and went off the find the infirmary.

Kurozaki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby A.wa.re on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:24 am

Hungary smacked her black lipstick-coated lips, staring in at the mirror with a look of approval. Okay, so the solid red contacts made her a little blind to most things that weren't within a foot of her eyes, but they looked fantastically scary. With a grin, she backed away from the mirror for about a foot, fixing the beret on her head. She was determined to be the scariest at the party- people were already scared by cops, and scared by zombies, but what about putting them together to get a zombie cop? Damn, she was proud of herself.

Grinning lopsidedly, she emerged from her room in her little-too-high boots, ambling out into the dorm area as students rushed around her to get ready for the party. Though they were mostly red blurs in her awful contact-induced vision, she could discern some of the outfits they were wearing.

In the back of her mind, she wondered a little about Roderich- what had the pianist decided to be this Halloween? Only time would tell. Hungary sped up a little on her pace to get to the party- being a teacher, she had to arrive earlier to get everything set up.

A.wa.re
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Goth_Loli on Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:59 am

((i was abused via MSN to post T^T so sorry in advance if it sucks))

Roderich stared at the mirror, why did he even bother to dress up. oh yeah, he lost a bet to one of his students, darn them.
to many idea's for costumes, so many, Phantom of the opera was a good idea, but he droped it since that darn hair on his head wouldnt gell back.

so he went as..... he didnt know what he was! He was dressed in some old and tattered suit he got with a cape and top hat. he had gotten some fake blood and dribbled ome on the corner of his mouth and next to his eyes, also flicking some onto his costume cravat. he looked like so me sort of old time vampire. he tugged the top hat down, feeling embarrassed and finally left his home.

Roderich wasted no time hurring to the school, luckily no one recognised him. he sighed, he'd been asked to prvide some creepy organ music. when the kids came in. so that ment he'd ha ve to set up a keyboard... that ment straight to the music room, his favorite part of the school.

Goth_Loli
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby River on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:28 am

Kiku sat back down, looking at V who was fretting like mad.
"Veitnam, why dont you back to the dorms and check on the plantlings, they seem familiar with you" he suggested, he didnt want his Sister to get to upset by hanging around here. "ill keep an eye on Alfred-san, ill call you and tell you if anything changes, you may also want to inform his brother of his where abouts" he said, quickly skiming over what the best ideas would be.
it didnt help that the nurse looked worried either.
-------------------------------------
Sydney was busy taking snapshots of a reluctant Matthew when her cell went off. she flipped it open and began blathering on to one of her girlfriends back in OZ about how aweseome this entire thing was and how al lthe pics she was getting were going onto the internet.
((lolz Sydney has a short attetion span when excited, like me....))

River
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!