Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gears of War

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Gears of War

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sol on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:36 am

(Absolutly no OOC, please put it in the OOC trash bin we opened)

Jiminez sat with the rest of Tango squad under a destroyed bridge. he had his helmet off and was munching down on peace of crap MRE. his lance Rifle rested against down concrete block with flanks of the internal metal skeleton poking out of it. His messy brown hair went in all directions, but his face was rather clean.

He reached down and grabbed the pouch labled "Clam chowder" and began calmly and delicatly eating it with a plastic spork. "I don't see how you eat that shit." the sergent for the time being said as he wrinkled his nose at the smell of it. Jiminez looked up and smiled revealing a set of perfectly white teeth. "It's delicious...if you had some class or culture...you could appreciate such a fine fine meal as this.' he said smiling and continuing to eat.

The Sergent snorted and turned his head overlooking the blasted and devistated city. "Hard to beleive it.." The armored soldier said back to the smaller Jiminez. "Beleive what." Jiminez replyed back taking time to swallow his food first. "Oh this war, I don't really find it hard to beleive at all, it's all i've ever known, guess thats why im used to it."

"Kid you are nuts, do ya know dat." The sergent responded.

"Maybe, but I saved you what was it...four times already, I wonder why I havn't been promoted!" He said following his statement with a loud "HA!"

The sergent growled and turned his head to look at another COG soldier who was sprawled out accross the ground with his back to a pile of concrete rocks. "Lucky bastard...why did I have to pull the short straw..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sol
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!