Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Get This Or Die.... Private.. Canzoni and Angel

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Get This Or Die.... Private.. Canzoni and Angel

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:38 am

"I ain't so sure if they like to be nice around people," Jeff said as he chuckled softly. "Because they like to have that mean reputation and they think that being nice to people would ruin that," He said as he shrugged slightly and kissed her back softly. "I know," He said with a smile and kissed her again. "I think its cause you like to kiss the boy who was your first kiss" Jeff said with a smile and lightly stroked her cheek slowly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:31 am

"That is true. They enjoy being mean to people..why should I think that they would be nice." Tara said. She smiled and blushed. "Well that's probably true..you were my first kiss so that's probably why I like kissing you." she said as she leaned in and kissed him once more, this time holding it longer.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:09 am

"Well I'm sure they would come around and see that you're a nice girl," Jeff said with a smile. He knew the guy's all too well and knew that they would show the real them when they got used to someone or when they liked someone. "I'm glad you like my kisses, because for a first time I think you're a great kisser" He said before Tara kissed him, he kissed back but slightly deepened it

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:02 am

Tara smiled and looked at him. "I can be a nice girl but I'm not nice all the time." she said with a smirk as she leaned into the kiss before pulling back a moment later. She sat up to get a drink of water again. "Do you want some of your soda?" she asked him as she sat there, looking at him before she decided to lay back down.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:51 am

"I like the nice girl thing you put on," Jeff said as he kissed her again before she sat up and took a sip of her water. "But then again I haven't been able to see that bad side of yous," He said and nodded as he sat up on his elbows. "Sure" He said and watched as she grabbed his soda, he smiled and took it from her "Thanks" He said before taking a sip.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:04 pm

"Well of course you like the nice girl thing." Tara said as she handed him his soda. She smiled. "Well I haven't seen much of your bad boy side..in bed I mean." she said with a wink as she leaned back on her elbows and flicked her hair behind her as she looked towards her boyfriend, waiting to see what he would say.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:59 pm

"Well maybe I would show you someday," Jeff said with smirk as he leaned closer and lightly kissed his girlfriend. "Thats if you really want to see my bad side in bed" He said with a small chuckle and kissed her again, but deepened the kiss this time.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:20 pm

"I do want to see your bad side in and out of bed." Tara said with a smile as he kissed her. She kissed him back and smiled at him. "So could you show me your bad side now?" she asked with a smile. Someone would call her a tease now with the way she was acting right now but she couldn't help it.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:06 pm

Jeff looked at Tara, a bit surprised to what she said. "Are you sure?" He asked when he looked at her as she kissed him again. "I wouldn't want to rush you into anything," Jeff said as he smiled against her lips.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:31 pm

Tara nodded. "It's fine. We can." she said with a smile as she leaned in and kissed him. She looked at him when she pulled back. "I mean..only if you want too." she said as she put one of her hands on his chest, pushing him down on the bed as she smiled at him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:19 am

Jeff looked at her again and kissed her back and smiled. "Well thats if you want to, and I'm fine with it." Jeff said as he smiled and leaned up some as he kissed her again but a bit deeper as he placed his hand on her waist.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:31 am

Tara nodded as she looked at him. "Well that's what I want." she said as she leaned in and kissed him again. She kept one hand on Jeff's chest and the other on the bed as she continued kissing him. She pulled back a moment later and looked at him. "Since you're more experienced at this then I am..you'll have to tell me what to do." she said.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:15 am

Jeff placed his hand on hers as they kissed and soon moved his hand through her hair gently. "Just say the word, if you are... well if you don't want to continue," Jeff said as he looked down at her and kissed her again. He began undressing, as Vivi undressed as well, their lips never breaking apart, but only for a little moment.

Okay so yeah.. -skip scene- XD

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:33 am

XD

Vivi laid next to Jeff as he rolled off of her. She rolled on her side so she could look at him and smiled. "That was great." she said with a smile as she moved her hair out of her face and leaned in and kissed him again. She pulled back and laid there for a moment before remembering something. "Jeff..did you use a condom?" she asked.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:14 am

Jeff smiled and leaned up slightly as he kissed her back, soon laying back down on the bed. "It really was great," He said as he brushed her hair away from her face gently and rested his hand on his chest. Jeff went silent when he remembered,. "Oh.. shit," He said and sat up slowly. "I didn't use a condom."

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:00 am

Tara didn't say anything as she sat there. "You didn't.." she managed to get out as she felt the tears filling up in her eyes as they began to roll down her cheeks. "I could get pregnant!" she said as she laid back down and turned away from Jeff as she began crying. She could get pregnant..it was only the first time and she had high faith that she would be okay. If that was it then why did she feel sick to her stomach?

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:34 pm

Jeff sat there, mentally kicking himself in the head. How in the world can someone forget to use a damn condom? He ran his fingers though his hair and looked down at Tara as she cried, sighing Jeff slid on his boxers and leaned down as his chin was settled on her shoulder. "We can get a pregnancy test, and check if you're pregnant or not," Jeff said quietly and looked at her.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:27 pm

Tara just laid there with her arms over her stomach, scared to move. She barely heard what Jeff said as she laid there. "When?" she managed to get out as she continued to cry. She didn't like the sound of being pregnant.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:51 pm

Jeff looked at her and gently patted her shoulder. "We can go the day after tomorrow, cause the Nurse office is usually closed tomorrow," He said and sighed, soon getting out of bed and slipped on his jeans before heading to the window and opening it a bit, he could feel the tension suffocate him and he needed the air.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Tara just looked over at him. "Alright." she said also getting dressed again, not letting Jeff see her as she did. She then got out of bed once she had her jeans and shirt back on and walked over to him, standing beside him. "Do you usually stay here or do you go to your house?" she asked.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!