Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Halo PRP (Oni and Comrade)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Halo PRP (Oni and Comrade)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:51 pm

It was dark as she crouched behind one of the tall trees, her gun held tightly in her hands. She looked around the trees, searching for her target as she waited for any kind of order. The group was supposed to be on recon only, but ever since the last attack they had been on red alert. She was controlling he breathing behind her helmet, fear nothing new to her. She could see her other team mates on either side of her, a few of them making hand signs to one another, or just standing there waiting like she was.

With a quick nod of his head the leader of he group headed out, starting off into the trees where her and the others followed quickly. She raised her gun and jogged after him, trying to keep calm.
"When you wish upon a star... I will kill you, near or far..."
-Richard

(01:10:26) [NPC] Bartender: Esari rolls 3d6 and gets 6,6,6.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter

Re: Halo PRP (Oni and Comrade)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:25 pm

( Wait, who are you, human or covenent, I'm lost... And I don't know the plot... We only vaguely went over it at BTW sorry, didn't expect to be gone for 3 hours)

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:40 pm

((Human. And I know we never worked on the plot, you had to go. We can do that now))

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:42 pm

( Yea, again, sorry, uhm, so er my squad and your's fight and one of us is victoius and I capture you or vice-versa or we continue to fight or something)

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:52 pm

((Yea. We fight.. You capture me and whoever else does not die. I am kept prisoner and interrogated.. Sound good?))

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:19 pm

( K, sorry, playing Fable 2! Acuraed Boss)
Oris lead his Spec-Ops team into the forest to raid a human camp. His 2 jackals readied their shields and pistols while the grunts ran behind them to shoot thorough the slots. The remainder, 6 elites withdrew rifles and carbines. 2 snuck up behind a boulder with beam rifles and scanned the place. The motion trackers picked up enemies. Immediately, they grew silent and heard clumsy humans cluncking around. Immediately , they sniped the front ones and opened fire. Zerka, his second in command was shot in the chest repeatably by the metal projectiles and fell. Oris yelled at 2 of the grunts to drag him to cover and continued firing. Another of his bothers fell from combined fire power , but they eventually won killing all but 4 of the humans who were cowering with fear as he stalked up to them.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:45 pm

Lill, her name was Lill. She watched as her Commander and another lead man. She opened fire, managing to help the others take one of them down. She fell back as more of her men fell, the battle over before she could really tally up how many of them were dead. The last three and herself were cornered and she crouched beside one of her friends, his leg bleeding badly, but he would live.

"Just hold on.. Help will come.." she tried to assure him, looking up when the others grew tense around her. She stood and faced them, the others behind her too injured or scared to do anything but cower.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:29 pm

Only one human dared face him. A female. He snorted, what he had heard, the men were the braver ones and the better fighters. He then growled, " who here is the commander?" One of them pointed a shaking finger at the dead body with it's head splattered. Oris swore in his native language then said, " Then who's the second in command? " The real one pointed a finger at the female who attempted to protest when Ayu and Krono, minor elites, retrained her with plasma-cuffs and shoved her towards Krapkrap the head grunt who pointed their pistols at her head. Oris then selected out of the last humans and also kicked him towards the grunts. Then he barked at the elites to line them up. Turning his head, there was a whine of plasma as the humans dropped dead except for one who was writhing in agony. Zernt flashed out his sword and impaled the human.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oris dragged the human to the waiting Phantom and threw her on board with the other human. " Don't talk humans, or a punishment will occur." The pilot looked at them in shcok and said, " Didn't the prophets say to kill all the humans and spare none? "
Oris then replied, " We don't give a thronbeasts @$$ about the prophets."
At firs the pilot weas about to shoot them for heretism when he remembered they were the Forsaken unit, a unit made up of jackals, elites, and grunts that were somewhat being heretics. Oris too was one, and they were to be arrested and executed had it not been for Oris, younger brother of Rtas Vadum'ee, used Rtas's influence in the council and the family wealth to escape it and become the legendary Forsaken unti, but they were effectively disowned.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:46 pm

Lill was one of the two put on the ship, looking at her friend, one of the lower soldiers. After everyone else had been killed, she was the highest in command, which really was not saying much. She did not speak, as ordered, but instead just listened. Her heart was racing in her chest, her mind trying to find a way out of all of this. But she could not. She was glad to be alive, but she was not sure how she was going to survive. They had her now and it was only a matter of time.

Turning her head she could hear the man beside her whispering a prayer. She shook her head quickly at him, but he did not stop. She moved away from him a bit, fearing that he would be killed or they would think it was her that was whispering.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:01 pm

Oris head the human male whispering something and motioned for a sword. Ayu tossed him one and he stepped forward to the human. " I thought I said be quiet?" Then He slashed at his eyes and left him there in pain. Several of the newer members gasped at the atrocity, it was crueler then dying. Zerka, feeling pity whispered to the female, " You can take care of him as long as you don't do too much."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The phantom docked on the Assault Carrier " Infinite Justice" , and ironic name considering it was more or less a pre-torture ship where until they reached a ground facility or High Charity, the prisoners were held in inhumane conditions and routinely tortured.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:09 pm

Lill alternated between taking care of her wounds and those of the male that was still with her. During one such break in torture she ripped up most of her shirt just to wrap his wounds, not caring that it could mean she froze. "We just have to survive this.. And we will be done." She whispered, then moved away from hi, sitting on the other side of the cell. She crouched down and flexed her fingers, trying to judge on whether or not they were broken. She looked up when she heard footsteps, her long light brown hair falling in messy, dingy curls around her face and down her chest.

((I am really sorry.. But I have to go for now... BF wants me off...><))

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Zerka walked to the detention block and deavtivated the force field. He dragged the male out for interogation. Suddenly, after maybe 10 minutes, he came back out and got the female also. He shoved he into a a bright room where Oris sat waiting with a deactivated sword. He then wordlessly shoved a plate of food to her. After a few minutes when she didn't eat he said, " Probaly wondering why I spared you. Norally I'd kill you, but a demon or Spartan's you call them have been wrecking havoc on our Operations. I want you to tell me where they are or who created them, and if it's possible to kill them with conventional methods. Tell me, or he dies." The the sword flickered to life and he pointed it at the mans throat. " I do what I say. "
( How far are we from the schism? AKA Elites defect and they are on the humans side)

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:03 pm

Lill looked at him, then to the man. he was badly beaten up and he still wanted to live, like she did. But there was very little information on the Spartans that she knew. "I don't know... I am not high enough up to know any of that." She told them truthfully, looking at the man still. His eyes were pleading, most likely he was trying to tell her just to lie to save them. She did know a little about them, but what good would it do?

"I know know the best of them... Master Chief.. He is supposed to lead every important mission.. That is all I know. And that is the truth."

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:15 pm

Oris sighed and whispered to Zerka, " What do you think Kusovoi." Zerka was uncertain, he felt pity for the humans but it just wasn't enough. " I think we could spare them..." Oris however was in a bad mood, their was rumors about the elites being replaced as they failed to protect Regret. " Too bad human." He then trusted the blade into the male and he fell to the ground bleeding to death. " Take the liar back with no food and water." Ayu dragged her then threw her back into the poorly lit damp cell and left her their.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Lill hit the floor of the cell, pushing herself up and she moved to the back of the cell. She knew that she was going to die there, but how, she did not know. Clearly they had thought she knew more then she really did, and that was the only thing keeping her alive. Maybe she could find a way to lie about the information, see if that helped her in anyway. Of course it could alywas just lead to her death, but she was going to die anyway.. Right?

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:33 pm

A couple of days later after the execution, Oris was getting agitated, they were nearing High Chairy and if he wanted to get the Council's favor, he needed the information where The Demon was. Krapkrap and anyone who was in vincity vacated as they knew he was about to rage. He was, but when a thought hit him, just once more he would ask the human. He walked to the centre and knelt down to the malnourished human. " One more chance, tell the who created the demons and where he or she is. "

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:58 pm

Lill sighed a bit and looked at him. "HIS name is Master Chief and he was trained by the Earth government. He always shows up when there is some kind of important mission, like if your people kidnap one of our important leaders.. Get it? He is the Elite of humans." She explained, ready to die for the information she had just given them. It was all true and she knew that, everyone knew that little bit of information, but anymore about it she did not know.

"No one knows how many of them are left.. But Master Chief is the only one who still fights to keep us humans alive." She lowered her face to her knees again, her arms wrapped around her stomach, her hair falling into her face.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 pm

( eh, short post, have ta get of G'night)

-

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:47 pm

((^No post ^))

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:40 pm

( yeaaaaa)
A few days later, a elite ran into the cnetre with a bloody arm. It was Ayu. He limped over to the human's cell and deactivated it. " Run. The brutes are coming. It doens't matter now." he whispered. Suddenly, he fell with the whine of plasma. 2 brutes were laughing as they shot him. They growled at the human female and had sick thoughts such as, let's have sex! with their primitive brains. They were licking their lips when a sword went though one of them and another was caught in the back with a volley of plasma. " Human, we're getting you out of here." Oris growled. Krapkrap and the grunts were standing behind what remained of the Forsaken Unit and eltite crew. " YOu know of Sgt. Johnson?"

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!