Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harold G. school for the odd [-CLOSED-]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.
Accepted Sachi yay we needed more teachers!
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

More teachers ^^ Sachi you have lot reading to do but not a lot.Then get posting it great to have you here.Maybe make a student.I notied making two character helps with posting lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

OHMAGOSH XD SATO I JUST WATCHED THE LINK YOU POSTED ABOUT HOW HYPER MIYAVI IS... ROTFL I CANT STOP LAUGHING...EEEEEEEE!!!EEEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA XD
oh and I listened to a song he was singing in english...HE IS AN AMAZING SINGER!!!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Miyavi is a nut but loves to have fun and make people happy.I can put more songS when I get to parts where he sings.I can get a few Tora and Gackt ones to.

that is great you like how he sings.I am happy now.XD

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Re: Harold G. school for the odd (OCC)(open and still accepting)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sachi on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 pm

its great to be here sorry that lately i might not be here to much i am studying for exams this week but i will try~
i was thinking of making another one that is a student too afterwards actually :D

oh and btw
Miyavi is amazing! and of course Tora is too ^^!

Sachi
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Well start posting in the IC on the other page theres a link.LOL

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

O_O i am a little lost whos the "he" that came in class ? Noah?

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Yuppers that was Noah.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sachi on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:36 pm

okay so in the IC i can post anywhere?
i looked and soo much! haha

Sachi
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Meggie on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:40 pm

Yes and you can make a student if you wish. ^__^

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sachi on Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:43 pm

alrighty got it thank youuu :D

Sachi
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sachi on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:37 pm

name: Mia Asamato

Power: ability to make people forget what they been saying

Appearance:Image

Personality: a fun loving girl who gets away with a lot of things with the advantage of her ability, when upset she has a special place to go and set her mind free

Hobbies: student, plays the piano

Roommate:

Grade: 12

Crush:no one yet

Sachi
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLX-rW02fTM

Hug your Miyavi today ^^, Best spaz in the world.

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

ha he can be a pretty big spaz, but GIR is absolutly spaztastic.

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

hey i got two friends that are going to join.wooooohhhh !

~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 15 years

WOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

name: Avaron Manami

Grade: 12

Power: Can read palms of students and even adults, can also control the wind when it gets to out of hand, or when she gets frustrated she can control wind on her own and it can get pretty powerful depending on how frustrated she is, can get mess.

Personality: unique, reliable, talented, always thinking that someone is talking about her she can get paranoid around her surroundings, but not all the time. A very nice girl, your in for a surprise when meeting her, Always loves to have a fantastic time, and very easy going, easy to get along with. Half and half Japanese and Thai.

Crush: no one yet

Hobbies: quilting, hiking, designs Hime lolita, pet photographer, gardening,

Roommate: In a beautiful decroative dorm room with Shika Maki

Appearance:
Last edited by Cheyenne Hikaru on Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

accepted Cheyenne Hikaru!

Miss Meggie
Member for 15 years

thank you Miss Meggie ^_^

Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!