Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Heiryou Shinjou vs Ryu Kaio

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Heiryou Shinjou vs Ryu Kaio

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dionysus on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:15 pm

True Grave & I deleted our previous posts, so that nobody could study our styles... It ended here:

Re: 2: True Grave 4rm: Dionysus Re: Textual Combat
Dionysus writes:
OOC: Okay, if that's how you want it to be. Just don't say I never gave you a chance...

IC: Heiryou Shinjou was not expecting this fight to be that easy. Ryu Kaio attempted to dodge his palm-strike, but did not specify how... Heiryou hooked his right-heel behind the opponent's right-ankle as he tried to counter Heiryou's strike. This prevented Ryu Kaio from moving out of the line of attack, or doing any sort of spinning back-kick with his right-foot. Heiryou committed his open-palm strike to Ryu's jaw, cupping his right-hand under Ryu's chin so that the blade of his hand struck Ryu Kaio directly in the throat. This was a swift (snake's head) and deadly striking motion, causing Heiryou to crush Ryu's larynx or adams-apple instantly. As he committed to this attack, he followed through with the upward thrusting motion to jerk Ryu's head back, also snapping his neck at the spinal-column with the same committed palm-strike. As he did this, Heiryou would not draw back, but would continue his movement by pulling Ryu's right-leg out from under him with the clever positioning of his right-heel, which combined with jerking Ryu's head back, also caused Ryu Kaio to lose his balance and fall backwards on the hard wooden floor board. Heiryou Shinjou then withdrew his right-hand into it's normal position with very little movement, still maintaining the same classical kung-fu stance as before.

OOC: That's why you have to use every single specific detail...

Re: 2: True Grave 4rm: Dionysus Re: Textual Combat
by Dionysus on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:30 pm:

OOC: That wasn't a love tap, True Grave... You're dead... The thread stays... Oh, and one more thing... You owe Zhelir Darkfall an apology.

Sequence of Events:
Post#1: - Heiryou's Intro & Warmup
Post#2: - Ryu Kaio's Intro & Stance
Post#3: - Heiryou's Salute & Stance
Post#4: - Ryu's Salute & Approach
Post#5: - Heiryou's Palm-Strike Attempt & Right-Foot Positioning
Post#6: - Ryu's Counter-Attack Attempt
Post#7: - Heiryou's Palm-Strike Connect & Right Leg-Sweep Finisher

Heiryou Shinjou stood still for a moment, holding his ready position in a classical kung-fu stance for as long as Ryu Kaio was still moving. Heiryou watched as Ryu's injured body lay flopping around the floor board like a drowning fish out of water. Ryu's larynx had been crushed, so he could no longer talk or do anything but choke on his own blood, which was oozing from the corner of his mouth on to the chalky blue mat beside Heiryou's feet. Adding insult to injury, Ryu's spinal cord had also been snapped, paralyzing him from the neck down. Heiryou Shinjou had finished his opponent off in just one move, not untypical of him when going against such kind of opponents. Heiryou hated fighters who were arrogant, and that caused Heiryou to be a little cocky himself towards that sort of thing. He stood there quietly, lowering his guard and standing more casually as Ryu's eyes started to roll in the back of his head. Then as Ryu Kaio gave his last breath and his lips stopped moving, Heiryou Shinjou carefully bent over and knelt beside him, closing Ryu's eyelids to make him seem more peaceful. Heiryou then stood up and bowed to his opponent, just as he did at the beginning of their death-match, saluting him with a unique sign of respect amongst fighters. With that accomplishment finished, Heiryou Shinjou slipped between the red and white ropes, and vanished once again into the retired fighters hall of forgotteness.

By True Grave on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:32 pm:
OOC: I wish you would have told me that that was the end of the fight in your last post, so I wouldn't have wasted time with a reply. Congratulations, you can now put another notch on your bedpost. I'm out of here. And no, I will not give Zhelir an apology.
DIONYSUS THE TWICE BORNE
THE HUMAN BEING WHO DIED TO BECOME THE IMMORTAL GOD
VETERAN ROLEPLAYER AND GUARDIAN OF TEXTUAL COMBAT SINCE 1998

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dionysus
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Heiryou Shinjou vs Ryu Kaio

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Matthias on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:09 pm

So we all know - I'm a big, die-hard fan of Dionysus. Though they don't know that!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Matthias
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!