Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hello hello!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Hello hello!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illumination on Thu May 24, 2012 10:31 pm

1) What's your username? Why'd you pick that username?
Illumination! Well I don't really know -why- I picked the name but uh-.. that's me!

2) How'd you find this place? Google? Why'd you look it up on Google or whatever?
Google, yeah. And well I was looking for a place like this specifically so. Yeah.

3) How long have you roleplayed on forums or chat? On what sites? Did you start with tabletop games or such?
For a while actually, since '04 what I can remember. Too many sites TO remember. And no I didn't. In-fact, I've never played tabletop in my life.

4) In coming to RPG, what've you been looking for specifically? A new home for roleplay? Better roleplay?
Roleplay. A new home would be good yes. I've been here a short while and have looked around a bit and I like what I've seen so far. Better roleplay's always good!

5) What kinds of roleplay are you interested in? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Go in-depth about it if you want.
I enjoy all sorts of fantasy genres, nation builders, persistent worlds and universes, I love modern era roleplays and of course post-apocalyptic stories.

6) What're your hobbies? Do you collect rocks or mount insects?
I write. That is all.

7) What's something you're good at besides writing? Maybe you're on the volleyball team or you're a quick learner? Maybe you play the flute or can fold up chairs amazingly fast? xD
I'm good at typing? [; Well -.. um. I'm good at my job. I can drive extremely well...

8) Do you have any friends here at RPG that invited you here? Would you want to make more friends while you're here?
Nope. And yes of course I would.

And lastly...

9) Do we get cookies for looking through your thread and saying hello?
I import my cookies straight from Keebler Elves. I got this.
4. "to enlighten, as with knowledge."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Illumination
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Hello hello!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fadded on Fri May 25, 2012 1:25 am

Hello Illumination! Welcome to RPG! It is nice to have you! I hope you like it here and find lots of role-plays to get into and stuff. And yay for writing hobbies! That is about all I do myself haha. XD Working on a book? Love to write poetry? Just role-play?

Hell, maybe we can strike up a role-play to break you in. ^^

and...

COOOKIIESSSSS. I lovers cookies. ^.~ lol

By the way I like your Avatar and signature XD.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fadded
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thespirit on Fri May 25, 2012 6:23 am

Welcome :) Im a new member too :)

thespirit
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illumination on Fri May 25, 2012 11:37 am

Fadded wrote:Hello Illumination! Welcome to RPG! It is nice to have you! I hope you like it here and find lots of role-plays to get into and stuff. And yay for writing hobbies! That is about all I do myself haha. XD Working on a book? Love to write poetry? Just role-play?

Hell, maybe we can strike up a role-play to break you in. ^^

and...

COOOKIIESSSSS. I lovers cookies. ^.~ lol

By the way I like your Avatar and signature XD.

Yes, yes, and I love to roleplay.

I'd like that too, perhaps we can.

Thanks. :P

Illumination
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fadded on Fri May 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Would you be up for fantasy or apocalyptic the most right now? Or a combination of the two?

Fadded
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Illumination on Sun May 27, 2012 4:30 pm

That sounds interesting. But a good ol' apocalyptic setting does sound great right now.

Illumination
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!