Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

High School-Freshmen Year

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: High School-Freshmen Year

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xenin on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Xenin made his way through the hallway and sat nect to a blonde kid.
"Hi nice to meet you."
[[[I was talking about you Brennen]]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xenin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:41 pm

Reno walked with Kiki to her house and on their way there they began to talk. She asked

"So... Whats on your mind? I meen... you arn't talking alot so something MUST be on your mind." in a wondering voice.

Reno answered with, "You must be psychic or something because you can read my mind well my personality... But whats on my mind is that why would you want to be friends with me?"

She said. "Because you are actually pretty cool and not as bad as most people think."

Reno stopped with a warm feeling in his stomach and body... He said. "Hmm... well thanks Kiki I appreciate it."

After that they walked on.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jarose
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tuffguy1992 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:23 pm

Brennen was sitting in one of the benches in the halls playing his DS while listening to his MP3 player, when he notices a kid sat next to him. "Hi. Nice to meet you." he said.

Brennen was too occupied to reply to the greeting, but he forced it out. "Hey," he said as he turned his head to meet eye contact with Xenin. "Nice to meet you, too." He reached out his hand for a shake, although he would prefer a fist pound. "You a freshman, too?"
Ohthough I am new here my mind never stops daydreaming about the infinite. Any outsiders who offend are just looking at the gateway...

tuffguy1992
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nienna on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:28 pm

(OOC: You guys still taking people in here? Looks fun. And a quick question, should I read through it before hopping in? xD)
If you think you're having a crappy day, just remember to be thankful that you're not a porter potty.

Nienna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:32 pm

(hmm well you have to ask Xenin)

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nienna on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:51 pm

(lol will do)

Nienna
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tomboy on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:32 pm

Claire Reaves soon grew bored of the book and put it aside. She noticed it was time for class. "I hate this shit." She muttered to herself, picking up all her books and trudging grim faced to Algebra, her worst subject.

Tomboy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hlanhalyer on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:23 am

Hey I'm new to the thread... delete me if you aren't accepting anyone new...

Name: Gabriel
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Description: He is about 5’2 with light shaggy hair down to the bottom of his ears. He is a nice quiet kid who loves to read. He always can be seen carrying a novel around with him. He can defend himself if he needs to but dislikes unnecessary violence. He has a slight tan from reading outside in the sun during the summer.
Personality: Gabriel is normally quiet but can be quite talkative if you are a close friend or start talking about books. He can be slightly forgetful but who cares when there are books to be read?

Gabriel sits in the shade of a tree, he sits here most days. He likes the fact he can read and not be disturbed, but sad since he hasn't talked to anyone since hes been here. "Oh well" he mumbles to himself, putting in his iPod headphones and opens up his latest novel.

Hlanhalyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xenin on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:05 pm

(I miss this RP..It died so young)

Xenin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JaydenPower on Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Name:Remy
Sex:Male
Sexuality:Gay
Appearance:Long maple brown hair,5ft 1in 90 pounds. Blue eyes.
Description:Remy is an orphan and lives by himself on the streets. He is poor but makes the best of it. He is very kind and trusts everybody. He will give food too a hungry person even though he himself may be starving. He began liveing on the streets at age 9.

JaydenPower
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!