Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

High School Terror PRP Invite Only(AF, CV, Oni and Angel)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: High School Terror PRP Invite Only(AF, Oni and Angel)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:42 pm

"I dunno" Blake said with a smile as he looked from Tanya to Chelsea."He might like that a little bit to much and leave you guys there, but I can give you a ride Tanya. You only live a few blocks from my house anyways". Flashing her a smile, he looked from her then to Tom, then to Chelsea. Hopefully the two of them were seeing what he was trying to do, maybe they would be able to see it without him having to say anything.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Tanya smiled and blushed as Blake offered to give her a ride home. She looked over at Chelsea and nudged her a bit then looked back at Blake. "That would be great. Thanks." She said to him, her voice a bit softer then it normally was. She brushed her hair from her face and looked at her shoes, feeling like an idiot with her red face and shaggy clothing.

Tom looked at Blake for a moment, then smiled. "I can take ya home Chels.. Not a problem. Blake is taking Tanya so it will just be me and you!"
"When you wish upon a star... I will kill you, near or far..."
-Richard

(01:10:26) [NPC] Bartender: Esari rolls 3d6 and gets 6,6,6.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:02 am

Chelsea smiled. "Oh joy." she said sarcastically but smiled nonetheless. She turned and looked at Blake and Tanya. "So were you guys going to go eat?" she asked them. She looked at Tanya and frowned. "Tanya, can I talk to you for a moment?" she said before taking her friends hand and pulling her away from the boys so they couldn't hear. "What's wrong?" she asked.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: High School Terror PRP Invite Only(AF, CV, Oni and Angel)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:10 am

Blake rasied a brow as he watched the two girls walk off to have some girl talk. Come to think of it. What Chelsea had said was a good question, where were they going to eat at?

"Maybe we can go to Golden Coral"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:21 am

Tanya looked at Chelsea and sighed. "I feel like a bum next to him. Look at my clothing Chels.." She groaned, looking at her locker for a moment before she looked back at her friend.

"Why would anyone like me? I have heard what the other guys say. Why would Blake want to like me?"

Tom rolled his eyes. "That place is so boring though." He heaved a heavy sigh, then shook his head.

"Fine.. But I am not paying."

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Chelsea sighed and put her hands on Tanya's shoulders. "Blake does like you." she said. "And if he asks you out you should say yes." she said with a smile. "Plus if he doesn't ask you out now then he will after he sees the makeover I'm giving you." she said with a smile. "Come on let's go see where they've chosen to eat. I think Blake mentioned Golden Corral." she said with a smile as she led Tanya back to where the guys were.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:23 pm

"So, are you guys ready?" Blake asked as he waited for the girls to catch up.

He was so hungry that right now he could probably run an entire restraunt out of business. Hell, if he was going to be given the chance he just might do it. After all his family did own half the city, it would only make sense that no one said anything to him or the others because of the political power his father had in the city.

It was good to be the child of a politician.

"Well?"

Airforce2009
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:25 pm

Tanya looked at Blake, smiling shyly. "I am ready when you are." She said as she closed her locker and stood, walking over and standing beside him. She looked at Chelsea and Tom, her cheeks pink as she stood beside her crush. There was little else that she could think of aside from Blake and the makeover that Chelsea was going to give her that weekend. Just two days and she would look better then she did now. All she had to do was save up some money and she could buy some good clothing, rather then wear the ratty hand me down stuff that she had on now.

Tom looked over at the two, grinning. "Yea.. I am ready to go.. Just waiting on the slowpoke over there." He said as he jerked his thumb over his shoulder toward Chelsea.

OniIgnasha
Member for 16 years

Chelsea looked at Tom. "Oh I'm a slowpoke now?" she said as she walked over. "Okay well we'll see what happens when I stop helping you with your Science homework and you fail the class." she said as she shrugged her shoulders before turning to Blake. "I'm ready though..I probably won't eat much of anything but I'll come with you guys so I don't have to be alone here..especially if there is a...killer.." she said the word 'killer' in a whisper so they could only hear it.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!