Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

humacs VS. Speds (ooc)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

humacs VS. Speds (ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poison snowman on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:28 pm

once upon a time, not so long ago, there was a kid named Alex. he was walking home from school with his friend who happened to be named David. well, as they were walking, David decided to strike up a conversation with Alex. "hey Alex, what did you think of the history quiz?". "I'm not to fond of quizzes but I'm pretty sure i passed it. what about you?", said Alex. "I didn't study so i probably bombed..." in mid sentence, a green blob went flying threw the parking lot of the school they just were in and hit David right in the head, causing his head to explode... violently. Then something from the bushes they were standing next to reached out and grabed alex and he went flying into the brush. Then the person who grabbed him said " stay low and follow me, and if you wanna for five more minutes, dont make a sound.". alex did what he was told and followed him until they reached a cliff. The person who grabbed him told him that if he doesn't jump off it he would die. " you mean, if i jump, i will die, right?" said alex. but right after that, he was pushed off the cliff. and to his suprise, five feet down was a ledge. and at the cliff wall there was an entry. " go threw and you will meet some others who were attacked today." said the mystery man.

this is how alex's story starts. threw out the story the mystery man will interject to stop bad things from happening, like characters dieing. but every character has there time, so you've been warned.

If you would be as kind as to play, here is the format for a character sheet.

NAME:
element(fire, water, earth, air):
class( humac=vampire, sped=werewolf):
appearance (can be any picture, or a description):
fear(must have at least 1 fear)
bio( not a must)
misc ( anything extra)

heres my character.

NAME:jeff spensha
element(fire, water, earth, air, lightning): lightning.
class( humac=vampire, sped=werewolf): humac.
appearance (can be any picture, or a description): Image
fear(must have at least 1 fear): jeff has a major fear of darkness, which is ironic because hes a humac.
bio( not a must)
misc ( anything extra): he always carries around a steal quarter staff.
A bad random number generator: 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 4.33e+67, 1, 1, 1...

Beta. Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it's released. Beta is Latin for 'still doesn't work.'

If the Start Windows Restart when Windows starts check box is checked Windows Restart will start automatically every time Windows is started. - Actual excerpt from a windows program help file

Programming graphics in X is like finding sqrt(pi) using Roman numerals.

if you understand any one of these, post them in your signature.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poison snowman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: humacs VS. Speds (ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edelle on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:21 pm

NAME: Annie Azarola
element: fire
class: humac
appearance: http://www.flickr.com/photos/33351048@N02/3139578918 (sorry, I couldn't get the pic by itself)
fear: Something jumping out at her from nowhere. As a result, she stays away from forests or buildings with lot of winding hallways.
misc: She is a nerd, but she is extremely extroverted and outgoing. She is really spontaneous and it scares most people. She likes tuna... a lot. She always carries around a bottle of chocolate milk.

As soon as I saw something about someones head exploding I was like "Sweet!"
When will the IC be up???
You can't spell neurotic
without erotic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Edelle
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: humacs VS. Speds (ooc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poison snowman on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:31 pm

i need more people first, spread the info around about this. i was wondering when someone would post a character sheet.

poison snowman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!