Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Just A Kiss-Sontails Fan Fiction Part 1

a topic in The Writer's Lounge, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like.

Just A Kiss-Sontails Fan Fiction Part 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TailsbiLover on Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:31 pm

(This is my first attempt at a fanfiction, I hope you like it! I’m making Tails a little older so things are less complicated)
-Just A Kiss-
-Written by The_Last_reader-
-Chapter 1: Mistakes?-
Tails lay motionless in the tall grass, trying to figure out what just happened in tears. “I kissed Sonic!”, he screamed in his head. Tails began to cry viciously. He tried to replay the scene in his head.
-Flash Back-
Tail was watching a gay, romantic comedy on Netflix, through his Wii, when he heard a loud knock on his door. The kitsune quickly turned the TV to the football game and went to see who was at the door. Being only slightly too short to see through the peephole he opened the door without checking who it was. He opened the door and almost jumped. Sonic the Hedgehog was standing in front of him.
Time seemed to freeze for tails as he got lost in Sonic’s dreamy, emerald eyes. The kitsune loved everything about the hedgehog. Of course Sonic didn’t know this.
“Hey little buddy,” said Sonic as the door opened,”my cable’s down can I watch the game over here?”
“Of course!” Tails quickly tried to hide his excitement. He let Sonic in and they both watched the game. There was almost no conversation between the two friends. Sonic gladly raided the kitsune’s stash of liquor.
After a few hours Sonic was only slightly drunk, but was completely out of it. Tails decided to make his move. He suddenly scooted up close to the hedgehog. He quickly gave a kiss on the lips.
Sonic, alarmed by what had just happened, ran out of the house, breaking the sound barrier and Tail’s windows.
-Flash Forwards-
Crying harder now, Tails looked to the stars for answers. “Why did i have to do that!” he screamed out loud. A faint sonic boom could be heard now and then. Tails wondered if Sonic was thinking the same things he was.
-Chapter 2: New Beginnings-
Tails woke up hearing a rustle in the grass. It was about eight thirty in the morning. The kitsune heard faint chuckling. A group of seven human teenagers surrounded him and laughed. “Well, well, well, what do we have here? Good old ‘miles per hour,” said the largest on. He was in his biology class.
“I don’t want any trouble Blake,” Tails said cautiously, but the group tightened their circle around him. The kitsune was suddenly scared.
Blake simply said, “Get him boys.” The group of boys ganged up on him, pushed him down and kicked him repeatedly. Tails tried to fight back, but he couldn’t move. He screamed as loud as he could,”SONIC!”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Running faster than the speed of sound, Sonic was enduring a plethora of emotions. To be honest, he was secretly in love with the adorable kitsune. Hell, his cable wasn’t even down. He just wanted to be with Tails…, but he wasn’t expecting Tails to kiss him! It was the best thing he had ever felt in his life, but he panicked. Feeling embarrassed he ran out of his house full speed.
In his mind all the hedgehog was thinking was how he should have stayed and given him a kiss back. He cursed himself out, unable to hear it because he was running faster than sound itself.
He stopped to rest his legs, when he heard the scream of a kitsune. His kitsune! He quickly ran toward the awful sound. The scene he saw when he got there was unthinkable.
A group of human teenagers were standing in a circle kicking something. A faint word whined from the circle,”Soni~.” Sonic needed no more. He quickly knocked out one of the boys sending the others on the run. He took down three more before they could escape.
Sonic ran back to the kitsune and gasped. Tails was unconscious and covered completely with blood. He picked up the kitsune and held him tight. “I’m sorry Tails, I’m so so sorry.”
He ran the unconscious kitsune to the hospital and promised to Tails and himself he would not leave until Tails did.
-Chapter 3: Confessions of Love-
Tails woke up confused. He sat up and cringed. Sonic quickly ran to him.
“Don’t move. The doctor said you have three fractured ribs.” Sonic took his hand,” Tails… I am so sorry.” The hedgehog began to cry. “I love you Tails, and I will never leave you again.” He kissed the kitsune passionately, and Tails kissed back.
Standing in the hallway Amy stopped dead in her tracks. Sonic noticed her and looked ashamed and embarrassed. “Um… hi Amy,” he said reluctantly.
“Um… I’ll leave you two alone,” she said walking away fast, and started to text the news to every one of her contacts.
-To Be Continued-
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! I plan on continuing the story if people liked this one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TailsbiLover
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!