Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Just Do as We Say [Invite Only]

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Just Do as We Say [Invite Only]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ohhhhhallibaba on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:41 pm

So I saw that the IC thread had 22 views but no replies. Perhaps a signup sheet?

((Mainly inspired by "Inside Man."))

Nobody expected them to be armed or masked because that was just too obvious. Nobody expected them to shoot a round into the ceiling: everyone in the movies did that. Nobody expected them to have been surveying the bank for weeks and knowing when the guards would be easiest to render useless. They didn't expect them to have done this because these things were all to expected, which meant that they would never happen. So, in a paradoxical sort of way, the movies that show the demise of bank robbers and hostage situations helped this team pull off the perfect robbery.

Name:
Position: (cop, bank robber, etc.)
Alias: (for bank robbers; man two etc)

I like when other things like biography and description are unfolded during the RP, but feel free to add them here! :)

Like I said in the IC, I will play the robbers as single unit unless someone decides they want to be one. The bank robbers can be women, but they still are all referred to as "Man" and a number." (2-5. I play Man One.)

IC: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/just-say-t55554.html

"RolePlayGateway is proudly powered by obscene amounts of caffeine, duct tape,..." <--Ever notice this at the bottom of the page?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ohhhhhallibaba
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Just Do as We Say [Invite Only]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xgreen-orangesX on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Name: Lance Jordan
Position: Cop
Alias: N/A

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xgreen-orangesX
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xgreen-orangesX on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Woops! Sorry about posting my character submission in the thread.

Xgreen-orangesX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xgreen-orangesX on Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Or was I supposed to? As you well know, I don't have a clue what I'm doing... other than posting repeatedly on this thread out of confusion...

Xgreen-orangesX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CortexiphanGirl on Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Name: Rebekah Vanere
Position: Bank Teller
Alias: N/A

CortexiphanGirl
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!