Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

{Kanashii's Characters}Open For RP[Experienced Roleplayer]

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

{Kanashii's Characters}Open For RP[Experienced Roleplayer]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanashii on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:47 pm

All Characters Profiles Can Be Edited To Better Fit Your Story.
If There Is
Anything You Wish Me To Edit.. Please Let Me Know.

OOC: Does anyone want Zayden in their story? -- I've already made a story where Zayden is my character.. but feel free to take him into your own story. I love Roleplay as a dragon! n_n I may just start up my own story, about the downfall of man and rise of an unstoppable force that man can only destroy with the help of exiled and possibly extinct dragons. You know... stories of the destruction of man-kind is always fun in my opinion, because it reminds me of whats really going on in the world.. either way, weather by aliens, an unknown unstoppable force or our own making.. We're being destroyed, eliminated.

W H O . I . A M .

N A M E: Zayden
A G E: { Depending on the story I take up with this character -- Will edit once I find out. }
R A C E: Equinox Dragon; A special, rare species in which the dragon can change its form to better suite its environment. The first documented discovery of the Equinox Draco was founded by the noted Dragonologist Tyr Ahriman, publisher of the book Wings Of Fire.
"I had been traveling for days, my supplies beginning to dwindle, forcing me to move further up stream where I was sure to find food. I thanked the heavens above for my survival training I received in my younger years.. for without it I knew my journeys would have ended long before now. When I walked further I discovered a clearing where a large pond fed the stream I had followed. If I had been younger I would have simply run forward to the water and near by pear tree and stuff myself full to the bursting--lucky for me my age served useful in this moment, I was wise enough to be cautious as I walked forward, taking note of the scorch marks across a nearby rock as well as the large gouge marks torn into some of the trees to the left of the pond. Pleased with the fact that a Dragon was in fact inhabiting this forest as rumor had it--I had to be careful. My first suspicions where of a large Brute who had slashed at the trees to mark his territory and scorched the rocks to show his strength to other males and possible mates that tread in his forest. How mistaken I had been--if only I had taken into account that the marks in the tree did not look at all like claws, but rather scratch marks where a dragon had rubbed against the tree to relive itself from an itch. After setting up camp and waiting for several days I began to wonder if I was to late.. maybe the dragon had moved on after smelling my scent in the air--On the sixth evening in the clearing I had a delightful surprise, the greatest moment in my entire life of Dragon Documentation. As a sat down to my tiny fire to eat a rabbit I had trapped earlier, the winds picked up, obliterating my fire and placing me in almost total darkness--The sunlight waining I strained my eyes to see--and did I see. A magnificent white scaled beast flew down from the sky, touching the water with hardly a sound.. amazing agility and grace for a creature of such mass. The Dragon seemed to have not noticed me, although I new this to be a simple trick.. far to intelligent it was to have not sensed me watching, though it did not seem threatened or concerned at my presence. --...And then it did something I will never forget; With a slow rippling movement its scales chanced from white to pale blue, its tail, face and limbs turned webbed, and it bolted down into the depths of the pond, almost invisible under the waters black surface. I had seen sky dragons, devoted to the heavens which live high in the mountains peeks. I had seen water dragons, lurking deep within the seas and lake beds. I have even seen the hellfire dragons which live in the depths of our world and swim like fire serpents through hot lava. But never in all my years had I seen a dragon that chanced in such ways, and so quickly at that. Shocked for a moment I could not speak or even move for that matter, to grab my sketch book and begin drawing out what I had just beheld. As I regained feeling in my limbs and the numb tingle in my brain faded, dread began to flood in--I had just seen what was most likely the most magnificent dragon to walk the earth, and I had just sat there--not even attempting contact or to even identify any significant markings that may bind it to a dragon previously recorded. As I sat there wishing to smack myself over the head with one of the tiny fires hot embers, I was wrenched from my thoughts when the surface of the water broke, birthing forth the great dragon whom as it touched the grass its scales rippled once more it changed into a earthy green and brown dragon, with horns curling and jetting from its head like tree branches or antlers like that of a buck. its great violet eyes gazed unblinkingly upon me, I will never forget those eyes... they made me feel so small and insignificant. Never would I have thought a Dragon would dare speak in the ways of man, and I was again bolted into awe as the great beast opened its powerful jaws.. and spoke to me. -- To my readers I must apologize deeply for hiding the words of which the Dragon spoke, I believe with every fiber of my being, it was for my ears.. and mine alone. After my journey into the forest ended, I returned home to write my final book and give name to the phenomenal being I had met. The Equinox Dragon. Tyr Ahriman is one of only four human beings who have laid eyes on the mysterious Equinox Draco. Only a few years after Ahriman's discovery and the eyewitness reports, the age of dragon hunting began--a sport some find glorious while others call it murder. It is said that what dragon still exist lay in hiding, no longer trusting of the ways of men--, and why would they trust us now? After the laws passed to have all dragons slain.. a leader who feared the great dragons would over rule him and enslave the humans, have we sealed our own fate by discarding alliances and killing off a powerful.. ancient race? That my friends, is the right question. ||
D E S C R I P T I O N: Zayden {An Equinox Draco} May chance form at will based on environment and sometimes mood.
B I O: { To Be Added }
Last edited by Kanashii on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kanashii
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: [Fantasy] Characters Looking For Roleplay

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanashii on Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:16 pm

OOC: Hmm. I feel like I slacked off on this one... D: Hope someone finds this useful. Oh.. and the history isn't based off of our real world events.. is like, earth and all.. but with a different history.. durrkrrr! :'D | Oh and please let me know if you'd like her in your story.. I can change anything in the history, even leave it blank and just go along wit the whole.. once human, now a robot with a human's soul and such inside.. <3

I N N O C E N T . E Y E S

N A M E: Raiiuku Ishigami
A G E: Eight
R A C E: Raiiuku is a human girls soul, placed inside a robot. The reason for her creation is told in her BIO.
D E S C R I P T I O N: Raiiuku is normal height for her age. As in both her human and robotic forms look almost identical, at any rate the only way to tell their appearance as different is to look into her eyes. Human Raiiuku had light brown hues, while her robot body's eyes are red. Her hair is a light dirty golden color, and atop her head sit two horn-looking metal objects, they serve as an unknown action but obviously they cannot be removed without damaging her system.
B I O: At a turning point in the century before color came to photographs and our world still felt very new. A brother and sister lived without a worry in their minds. That isn't to say our world was empty of envy, greed, lust.. the whole sha-bang. Oh yes, we had wars. But wars far enough away from home that Malus and his little sister Raiiuku--who didn't own a television--never heard of. Malus was an eighteen year old, budding scientist Who was not only top of his class, but already being offered jobs from highly respected labs across the globe that researched in robotics, cybernetics and various illness's. He would love to accept the offer he received from a somewhat secret lab in Europe, living overseas had always been somewhat of a dream he had.. but impossible. Raiiuku had a dark secret--she was dying. Malus found it so unfair, and often blamed his father, a drunk who had nothing to do with the family once a second baby was on the way, the man escaped his responsibility by signing up for war and shipping off as soon as he could. It fell suddenly onto a little boy to grow up and become a man... His mother, who still despite his leaving, loved her husband deeply--It was her broken and bleeding heart that made her fall ill.. and she passed her illness of a broken heart onto her frail newborn daughter who had not even been given a fighting chance for life. ImageShortly after the birth of Raiiuku, Lilly Umbra--their mother--had passed away. Malus who for months had forced himself to take responsibility over his mother, now had a larger responsibility, the job of raising a child. The first week home he spent every night going through his thoughts... Should he give the baby up? Give her to someone who could truly raise her? But he couldn't do it--He couldn't bring himself to just giving away the last of his family.. and she needed him, she needed him and he... he needed her, more than the air that sustained his life. Although the Death of his mother was a tragic loss--they where not left to fend for themselves in the streets of a cruel world. Malus had been left a multimillion dollar fortune, though only a small amount was accessible until he turned eighteen. They lived out their lives in a large home set against the countryside, Malus driving himself to learn all he could about illness.. anything that would save or prolong his sisters life. Slowly each year he could tell she was growing sicker, and on the eve of his nineteenth birthday he had already placed forth his entire fortune to fund his research. Raiiuku meanwhile was given private studies and not aloud to leave her room at age eight, hardly able to stand all she wanted was to be beside her brother, but he was to busy.. to busy, trying to save her. Malus had driven too deep into secrets no ears should hear, fallen to deep in dept with the wrong people, and it was all to late to fix what he had done.(Leaves you wondering.. dosen't it? Even I don't know yet. Maybe Zombies! Or something like 28 Days Later. XD) -- In a lasting attempt to save his sisters life, and save the secrets so that one day, the whole world would know, and at least something could be done. Using a mix of ancient alchemy, magic--or whatever you wish to call it--science.. and a bit of luck, Malus encased his sister's soul within a robotic doll, locking her away in an enclosed chamber deep within their home--he kissed the casket with trembling lips, his breath heaving as he did so. "Sleep little angel. I promise it wont be for long." His eyes glassing over with fresh tears. "I've failed you, Please forgive me Raii.. Someday.. I--" He stopped, his heart racing as he looked up above the secret room, footsteps, a bang as the door was busted down... he had to run, or else they would find him--find his precious sister and he shuddered at the thought of what they would do. He must run. His heart broke at the thought of leaving her, but as he turned and ran he found strength in his legs he had not held before--he knew it was Raiiuku, giving him strength to escape.. he would run, if it deemed possible someday return and free her from her prison, she would be free of illness, and would be able to cure the human race of what soon would sweep the world in a storm of suffering and pain--he only hoped.. when the time came for her to awaken.. it would not be to late...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kanashii
Member for 16 years

Re: {Kanashii's Characters} Two Open For RP [Literate]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kanashii on Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:46 am

Saved Post

Kanashii
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!