Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kanenone Academy, private roleplay!

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Kanenone Academy, private roleplay!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 pm

((lol))

Ryusaki smiled "Ya... nice to meet ya Guire, I am Ryusaki... ah do not worry, every one gets lost on the first day" He said calmly. "Here, I will show you the way" He started walking towards the right "so you are friends with Kay right?" He would rather not have some awkward silence between them.
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:21 pm

((whats so funnny?))

"huh...how did you know i was friend's with Kay?" Guire asked Ryusaki. "How did he know, is he Kay's Boyfriend?" He though to himself as he followed Ryusaki quietly.

((sorry for the short post but i have to go right now but i wont be gone long, if you make another post which you probably will i will post again in like an hour or so ok, talk to you later))
“Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” -Sun Tzu

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guire
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:27 pm

((no, I just was having a flash back of me doing that ^^))
((it is no problem.... and mine was short also!))

Ryusaki chuckled "Me and Kay are pretty close, " He put his hands in his pocket. Slowly he turned the corner and they were away from the hundreds and heading towards the room. "Besides, She mentioned you quite a bit during Gym today" He looked back "not bad things though" He complemented.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:35 pm

'' She mentioned me?"Guire though to himself. "Wha-what did she say about me? "he asked puzzled as to why she would talk about him. "So how long have you known Kay?" he asked. As he followed Ryusaki.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Ryusaki rounded the corner again "well I have known Kay since childhood..." He remenised when him, Angelina, and Kay used to play together on the playground near their houses, such a care free time. "And I think you should ask her what she said... not really my place as a friend of hers, sorry dude" He said. He remembered the last time he told someone Kay's secret.... ended up getting dumped in the trash can by Angelina.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:26 pm

"phew just old friends" Guire though to himself."WOW that sucks man, so did you guy's end up braking up after she dumped you in the trash can?" he asked. "So what class do you have now ryusaki?" he asked again.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Ryusaki laughed again "No... actually that was when we first kissed" Some relationships are very weird for people like Ryusaki. He looked at his wrist watch , he was already a couple minutes late. Although he did have an excuse,not that it really made huge difference. But the art teacher was nicer then most. "Well I have ceramics" He said. Slowly he came to a stop in front of Guire' room number."Alright... here it is" He said.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:44 pm

"haha that's amazing" Guire responded to ryusaki. Once ryusaki stopped and told him he was here Guire said farewell to ryusaki and turned to the doorway. "There she is" he though to himslef as he stared mindlessly at Kay. "Are you gonna take your seat Guire!" the teacher rose his voice as he stared evily at Guire. "OH! i'm sorry sir, where's my seat" he asked the teacher. "hmmm...over there in the middle in front of....who will be nice enough to let Guire sit with them and join there group for the project?" the teacher asked the class.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:48 pm

Kay was feeling pretty bad before, had he lost his schedule? Maybe he was not in this class? She kept getting worried till she heard the teacher say Guire's name. A smile formed on her lips as she raised her hand up high "He can join mine" She said happily.
((eh... sorry have writers block ^-^))

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:35 am

((its ok it happens when its late and your tired))

Guire saw Kay raise her hand and asked the teaher if he could join her group, he was so happy he started to blush "Why am i blushing, this has never happened to me before" he was thinking to himsef. "OK guire go with Kay, you can join her group, are you listening?" the teacher asked him. "Oh yes sorry teach i was day dreaming" he replied as he headed down the row to Kay. "Hey thanks for raising your hand, i barely found this class room, some guy name ryusaki helped me find this class he said he knew you, I herd you were talking about me in your gym class today" He said to Kay as he smiled slightly trying to cover it up by lowering his head as he took his seat.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:40 am

(( thanks for understanding! ))

"o- oh did you" Why did Ryusaki tell him that! Kay felt herself blush a deep red. She quickly covered her face up with her book to make it looked like she was reading. She had not meant to tell Ryusaki anything at first, but then he asked and stuff just kind of poured out. But it was nothing to embarrassing like as love confession... but still Kay was not one to show people emotion unless she knew them pretty well.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:58 am

((well would you like to call it a night? and we could continue tomorrow after you get out of school or something? if you want you can IM me on msn or yahoo (chris@yomama.com=msn (dont ask its a long story)death_is_king03@yahoo.com))

Guire noticed Kay started to read and leaned over "so why were you talking about me? and what did you say about me?" he asked Kay as he smiled. Noticing he was smileing he picked up a book from under the seat and opened it to a random page and started reading to himself. "I can't let her see me smile, she'll think i like her then" he though to himslef.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:15 pm

((lol sorry ^-^ I fell asleep before you posted and whatever you want to do is fine with me, Im, I do not have Msn T-T, or email... then we can do that))

Kay felt herself shrink down in to the book. Stupid Ryusaki! She kept screaming in her head. Sometimes he could not keep his stupid mouth shut! "hehe... you know... I... um... just...." She was starting to get frantic again. She smiled "Did you know that some geese actually fly east for the winter I mean how crazy is that!" She tried to change the subject.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:01 pm

((well what do you have?))

"No i didn't know that, So what's this project the teacher was talking about?" Guire asked her.

-------------------------------------

After class it was lunch time Guire got out of his seat and got his backpack. "Aaaah lunch finally" he said to himself outloud, hopeing Kay didn't hear him. "So.....uuummmm.....what are you....uhhh doing Kay...for...uuuh...."he stuttered and almost tripped over a desk.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:12 pm

((well I have email and Aim and Skype... but not Msn ^-^))

Kay put down the book "Well it is a project that we just started about the respiratory system and its function, just a small class assignment" She had actually paid attention a couple of times during class.

----------------------------------
She smiled "huh?" Was he okay? It would be pretty bad if he had to go home early or something because he got sick. Especially on his first day and all. And truthfully Kay would be kind of sad if that happened.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Guire was leaving the classroom with Kay behind him. "what other class's do i have with her today i wonder" he though to himself. Once in the hallway he turned around "uuuum...Kay?" he said. "Wou-what are you doing for....uuuh...lunc-h" he was in the middle of saying as ryusaki bursted in the middle of them cutting him off.

((hope you dont mind me using ryusaki))

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:49 pm

((no not at all ^-^ ))

Kay was surprised "uh...Hi Ryusaki, you kind of.... came out of know where" Ryusaki laughed. "Sorry, I was trying to hide fro-" He was cut off as Angelina jumped on his back. "I can not believe you did that!" They bickered in between Kay and Guire. "heh.... heh... they do this a lot" Kay said with a sympathetic sigh.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Guire took a step back brabbing kay's arm and pulling her back with him. "Oh i'm sorry Kay i didn't want you to get hert or trammpled" he said to her. "why did i do that" he though to himself. "Kay what i was trying to ask you before he jumped in was would you like to go out to lunch with me?" he tried to say over the lound comotion of ryusaki and his girlfriend but wasn't sure if she could hear him.

Guire
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:30 pm

((lol, love the icon! ^-^))

Kay listened carefully this time and was able to hear what he said. She felt her heart sped up a little as a blush appeared across her face. She hesitated at first, but then smiled "Sure Guire" She said sincerely. "I would love to" There was a happy and up lifted tone in her voice.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guire on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:46 pm

(( what icon?))

Guire amazed she herd him and that she anwsered yes she would love to. At that moment he felt as if he could die and go to heaven. He was so happy, suddenly the comotion between ryusaki and his girlfriend stopped and they both stared at him and kay with googly eyes. "Why are you guy's looking at us like that?" he asked them

Guire
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!