Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kiss of Death ~(Private RP: Twilight & St. Jimmy)~

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Kiss of Death ~(Private RP: Twilight & St. Jimmy)~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:33 pm

Cassie shook her head, sitting up. "No, Micheal. I don't want to have to grow old day by day, and you just stay young. I'll be old enough to be your grandmother pretty soon, please, Micheal, change me. I want to be with you and stay young forever." Cassie said, she than pulled all the needles and other devices out of her and stood up, she swayed a little, but caught herself, she rested her hands on his chest, looking into his eyes.

"Get me out of here, please. I can't stand looking at another white item." Cassie said to him in a pleading tone.
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:09 am

Michael looked alarmed as she started pulling all of the wires out of her skin. The things that were keeping her alive were being ripped out of her, and he looked wildly around for someone who might be able to come and reconnect her. He had no need: pulling out the medical equipment had triggered some sort of alarm and two nurses came running over, pushing Cassie back onto the bed and hooking her back up to the various items of machinery.

"Don't let her do this again," one of them said sternly to Michael. She was checking Cassie's pulse and making sure her oxygen levels were stable.

Finally, they walked away and he was left alone with her. "Cassie, if you really wanted to be like me, you wouldn't have begged me to stop the transformation back then," he said firmly.
Last edited by St.Jimmy on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Cassie tried to struggle against the nurses grip, but it was useless. She listened to what Micheal said.

"No, back there, you only bit me because you couldn't help it, your thirst overpowered you, I want you to bite me because you want, because you want me to be like toy." Cassie said, tears falling down her face. "Please, Micheal, I'm begging you..." Cassie said as the tears continued streaming down her face.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:11 pm

"I don't know whether I'm strong enough," he whispered, his eyes filling up. "I'm scared, Cassie. I'm a brand new vampire; I might not have the strength of will to be able to stop myself from killing you." He couldn't look at her; he was scared that she would leave him if she knew how tempted he was even now; how painful it was to be right beside her, and not to attack her. He loved her so much, but there was a part of him that just wanted to kill her.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Cassie shook her head once again.

"No, Micheal, I know you'll be able to control yourself, just think about me and how much you truly care for me, than I know for a fact that will help. You did it earlier. My life was in danger and you stopped, than you sucked out the venom. I know you'll be able to do it again." Cassie said, tears continuing to stream out of her eyes.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Michael nodded at last. "Alright then," he said shakily, hardly able to believe that he was agreeing to this. "But not now, Cassie. I'll do it later, once you're out of hospital and recovered. I ... I'm going to look after you from now on, okay?" He held her hand again. He supposed that he just had to be very glad that he had the opportunity to be back with her in the first place, because he did love her very much.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:59 pm

Cassie smiled. She nodded. "Okay." Cassie said and laid down, closing her eyes, sleeping for probably the last time in her entire life.

"Cassie ran through the meadow, trying to escape the thing that was quickly chasing after her. She skidded to a stop in front of the familiar river, but screamed as a pair of hands pushed her back towards them, their fangs sinking into her neck, breaking the skin, and slowly draining all the blood out of her body. They didn't stop, just continued getting her blood. Cassie fell limply to the ground and saw one familiar face before her eyes closed forever. Micheal. Micheal had killed her."

Cassie sat up, gasping for her, by far that was the worst nightmare she had so far.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:02 pm

"Are you okay?" Michael asked, alarmed by the frantic way she had shot into a sitting position, and the ragged quality to her breathing. "What's wrong?" He held her hand tighter, but was careful not to squeeze too hard - he could easily break every bone in her fingers and her palm if he held her too tightly. "What's wrong?" With his free hand, he smoothed her hair back from her face in an attempt to calm her.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:05 pm

Cassie controlled her breathing and put on a smiled. "Nothing... just a.. a nightmare..." Cassie said in a shaky voice. She sighed softly and rolled on her side, releasing her hold on Micheal's cold, pale hard hand. She wasn't facing him anymore, but facing the opposite side. She closed her eyes and drew in a deep sharp breath and let it out, slowly. This was a hard decision. To stay human...

Or become like Micheal.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:08 pm

He was a little hurt by the way she appeared to not want to look at him, but Michael understood. He knew that this was a lot for her to take in, especially when it was all so quick, and he wanted this to be as comfortable a transition as possible for her. If she ever decided to change her mind, he would of course accept this at once: he wouldn't push her into anything. This had to be her choice, not his.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:17 pm

Cassie had the same nightmare, except this time she didn't sit up, panting and gasping for air, she continued to lay down. Cassie slowly sat up, though, and didn't see Michael anywhere in the room. It was pretty dark outside now. She looked at the clock, it said it was getting close to eleven at night. Cassie sighed softly. She carefully took out the wires and got out of bed. She walked to the door, her feet the only sound echoing throughout the room at each step she took.

Cassie opened the door and stepped out, no body was in the halls. Cassie than ran. She ran out the front doors of the hospital and didn't stop running. Cassie skidded to a stop in front of the place she was heading. The church. Cassie walked in and looked around. Nobody was here. She must look completely stupid, walking down the bright red aisle in a gown from the hospital and a white robe with no shoes and her hair a complete mess.

Cassie knelt behind one of the benches and clasped her hands together, she than bowed her head and closed her eyes and prayed, prayed that everything would be alright, that Michael would be able to stop changing her. Cassie stood up after she had finished. She stopped in her tracks, though, when she heard familiar voices. Beautiful voices, and none of them belonging to Michael. Cassie searched around frantically for somewhere to hide, and found one.

She ran silently and closed the door to the wooden box where you confess. She tried not to let her breathing get out of control, in fear that they would find her.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:14 am

Michael had needed some fresh air. After being cooped up in the hospital all day, surrounded by the temptation of so many humans, he had decided to go outside for a little while. Cassie was sleeping, and he didn't think that anything would go wrong. In the end, he headed into the woods nearby and hunted a deer to try and satisfy his hunger. It only helped a little bit; he was still desperate for human blood.

When he returned to the hospital, the first thing he saw was her empty bed. He panicked at once and hurried into the hallway, but she was nowhere around. Terrified, he closed his eyes and forced himself to calm down enough to listen for the familiar sound of her footsteps. Other people were moving around, but he knew for a fact that none of them were Cassie.

And then he picked up a scent, and knew it was her. At once, he started to run, following her track out of the hospital and through the streets.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:31 pm

Cassie closed her eyes and peeked out a little hole, she didn't see anyone or anything, so it was probably safe. Cassie let out a soft sigh and opened the door.

"Hello?" She called and breathed in relief when nobody replied, Cassie than began walking down the aisle, not aware of anyone or anything watching her.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:21 pm

Michael skidded into the church at the exact same moment as Mark and the others stood up from their hidden seats on the benches. They moved out into the aisle, blocking him from reaching Cassie. He didn't know why they were here or what they were planning to do - all he knew was that he couldn't fight them all and win, and that they were much closer to Cassie than he was. He was breathing heavily, trying hard not to panic.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Cassie heard walking and moving around. She looked up and stopped in her tracks, frozen. It was them. Not Micheal, but the others, the others that ruined Micheal.

Cassie was unable to say anything, she just stood there and backed up, she than turned around and began running, she knew there was a back door here, she been her twice, this making it the third, so she should be able to find it.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:42 am

Michael saw Cassie start to run, and wondered why Mark didn't immediately pursue her. Then he realized that they were splitting up. Half of the group flung themselves after Cassie, and the other half turned back to face him - including Mark. He ran at them, but they caught his shoulders and held him back. He didn't know what the others would do to Cassie once they caught up with her, and he didn't want to look.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:01 am

Cassie skidded to a stop and noticed they were closing in on her. She tried backing up, but when she turned around, there were more. Cassie gasped and turned in several complete circles, but knew it was hopeless. She felt weak and helpless.

Cassie saw Micheal through the cracks of the pale, strong, rock hard bodies coming towards her. "Micheal!" Cassie exclamied as she tried to squeeze through.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:22 pm

Sheer desperation gave Michael the necessary strength to break through the three vampires who were holding him back, and then he was a blur of speed as he crashed past the teenage Matt and seized Cassie, running as quickly as he could towards the back door.

Not quickly enough.

Someone slammed into his back and he cried out, letting go of Cassie by accident and then tumbling head first into one of the church benches. Dazed, he got to his knees, and Mark's fist swung out of nowhere, slamming into the side of his face.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Cassie let out a gasp as she rolled on the ground, bumping into one of the benches. Her breath was knocked out of her and she tried to regain it.

Cassie squeezed her eyes shut, tears rolling down her cheek. "Micheal..." Cassie muttered out softly as she slowly began to be swallowed up in complete darkness.

Aika
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:03 am

Michael felt his face become agony as Mark punched him violently. He clutched at it, and lashed out with his other fist, catching a blow to the back of Mark's knees. He felt him buckle, and used the opportunity to scramble to his feet, but before he knew it a fist slammed into his nose, breaking it. Crying out, he returned the same injury to Mark, but then came a blinding blur of pain to his chest and he heard a rib crack. He hit the ground, and the world faded to black.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!