Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Little Help Please!!

a topic in The Artist's Cafe, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Have some artwork to share? Share it here — and feel free to ask for commissions!

Little Help Please!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:10 pm

Can someone please draw my roleplaying character for me please I can't draw that well and I don't want to get a pic. off photobucket because they dont have any I like. I would be very greatful if someone would draw her I will list down at the botom what my character looks like and if anyone would like to draw her for me please post or private message me.

Name:Ashley Nightengale
Eyes:Blood red
Hair:Gray or Black (which ever you draw her with)
Wings:Black (she is a fallen angel)
Clothes
Shirt: she wears a black with the Devil May Cry logo in red.
Hoodie: over the shirt she wears a white hoodie with a Bio-Hazard sign in black on the back of the hoodie.
Pants: she wears cargo looking pants that are Black and White with a red belt with a black clasp.
Hat: white military style het with a pair of black wings on the right side of the front of the hat.
Shoe's: Pair of Black boots with red shoe strings
Glovers: Pair of Black fingerless gloves
Jewlery: A chocker at has an Umbrella corp. simble on it and on one side of the chocker it reads Umbrella and on the other side it says Corporation.
Scars: she has one over her left eye.
Weapons:Two hand guns and a Sword(Katana)
Note:You can draw her any way you like, she can by holding her weapons or the can be woren on her. You can have her flying or Standing up looking at you. If anyone draws her I thank you and you no one does I'll kind of be sad but I'll get over it. You really don't have to ask me to draw my character just draw the pic. and post the pic and I'll be happy.

Please is there anyone on here that can help me...I know there has to be a few good artist left on here someone please I never ask for much well this is kind of a little bit much but come on again please somebody no anybody please help.
Last edited by ThatsNotPoetry on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Combining posts

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Little Help Please!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby darth.terramort on Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:55 pm

Hey, I might be able to help you out. I like to draw lots. It'll probably take me a day or two... I'll try to have it by Monday. That sound O.K.?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

darth.terramort
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Little Help Please!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:09 pm

Yeah sure that would be awsome thanks lol wow I forgot I even posted this thing been waiting for someone to draw the pic for a while that sounds great thank you so much.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!