Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Living in the Shadows ((IC))

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Living in the Shadows ((IC))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:40 pm

REBEL: Duh, it's not legit. and anonymous just sent PP after kirby and me. if you don't wanna be tracked down, I sugget you log off now.

Nikki typed, full of the irony. By now, she was absolutely terrified. How much power did this guy, Anonymous, hold? She shuddered thinking about it.
.;A picture's worth a thousand words;.
.;But when those words are worthless;.
.;So is the picture;.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skadaddle09 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:48 pm

Jordan couldn't supress his grin.

LoneWolf: Well, I figured as much... A chatroom run by shadow children? And I don't plan on being tracked down any time soon, so later.

He closed the window after logging out of the room and put the laptop back in his bag. He leaned back on the park bench and wondered who Kirby was. He watched a few people in the park interact, and laughed when he saw one kid asleep on the monkey bars. Shaking his head, he stood up from the park bench and stretched, keeping a close eye out for any Population Police.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Skadaddle09
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragter on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:22 pm

FREEDOM: So, we live near each other, what exactly are we supposed to do about it, REBEL? and also, I've been thinking that we should change the password, tell everyone what the new one is going to be when they're all on

Elisa watched the screen patiently, waiting for an answer. Glancing towards the window, then to her computer, she sighed and shook her head, probably reprimanding herself.

FREEDOM: Anyways, I've got to get going now

She closed the Internet and shut the computer down, then headed to the wood piece she had moved before and moved it once more, her feet gently touching the stool as she climbed down. I'm so lucky that it's getting dark...hopefully I get back before they do though Elisa thought, referring to her family. She headed towards the door, looking at the handle hesitantly before taking it and turning it.

The door opened and she stepped outside, instantly ducking behind a nearby tree instinctively. Alright..I came out here for a reason She thought and, when the timing was just right, she made a dash for the nearest object that could provide her cover. Using this strategy, she soon arrived at what she assumed was REBEL's house. "..Why exactly am I doing this anyways?" She asked herself, but without thinking of an answer to her own question, she knocked on the door, just loud enough, but not too loud.
The innocence of a child is lost to age, but remarkably, some still remember that spark of life they once had. Even more remarkable, are the children who remain pure.

Ragter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:36 pm

Nikki heard the knock on the door, and she jumped. Cautiously going over to the door, peeking out.... to see a girl standing there. Nikki opened the door.

" Freedom? "

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragter on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:39 pm

She looked at the girl who answered the door, a bit surprised herself. "Yes..I'm Freedom, and I assume you're Rebel, right?" Elisa asked her, hardly believing her luck.

"Er, may I come inside?" She then asked her.

Ragter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:48 pm

" Oh... uhm, yeah, c'mon.... " Nikki stuttered a bit, standing off to the side as the girl who was Freedom came inside.

" So what now? "

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silvernekokitsune on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:05 pm

sara sat back down and opened her laptop and looked to see if anything new had happened. she saw the post by that one guy that scared her.
~missing~heart~: uhmmm depends on what your asking.
she responed a little scared.

silvernekokitsune
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragter on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:27 pm

"..Thanks" Was all she said as she hesitantly stepped inside, glancing around the room as she did so, then shaking her head.

"No clue..how about starting with our names?"

Ragter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:35 pm

" Nikki. " Nikki said, simply, not offering a last name. She didn't want to put her family in danger. Looking around and pushing back short red hair, of which she could so easily be identified by. " Yours? "

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragter on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:43 pm

"..I'm Elisa, it is quite nice to meet you, Nikki" Elisa said, not offering a last name either, since Nikki didn't offer one. "Now..I really don't know what to do, I thought things would work themselves out when I got here"

Ragter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:54 pm

" Why did you come over here? " Nikki asked, shutting down the computer and causing a message to appear in the chat.

REBEL has logged off.

Then she turned back to Elisa, looking the girl up and down and waiting for a reply.

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skadaddle09 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:16 pm

Beginning to get a little bored, Jordan started walking back toward the sidewalk. There was nothing interesting in this park anyway. He gathered up his bag, and slung it over his shoulder so it crossed over his chest. Looking around suspiciously to make sure there were no Population Police nearby, he headed out.

Being a shadow kid without a family, Jordan was free to do whatever, though at the moment, he had no idea what it was exactly that he wanted to do. He walked through the streets in town, looking for an idea.

Skadaddle09
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ragter on Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:26 pm

Elisa shrugged her shoulders, watching Nikki. "I honestly I have no idea at all..I just figured it might be a good idea" She said.

She glanced to the computer as Nikki logged off.

"So, can you tell me how you managed to evade all of those Population Police?" Elisa then asked her.

Ragter
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diary-chan on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:15 pm

" I hid in the closet. They barely missed me; I'm afraid to think about next time, " Nikki shuddered, looking at Elisa and going into the kitchen.

" Want anything to drink? " Of course, all they had was water, with junk food and soda being banned, but it was the least she could offer a guest. Taking out to glasses and filling them, she asked,

" They came to your house too, right? "

Diary-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyewt on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:29 pm

Anonymous: Thank you for keeping and open mind, ~Missing~Heart~. It will surely pay off in the end. It's not too hard to do. All you need is to somehow obtain some spray paint cans. If you need help with that, I will provide you with one soon. Anyways, I want you to write "DOWN WITH POPULATION POLICE" all over the playground, bridges, bathrooms, everywhere in the park. I suggest doing it in red to add further emphasis to this message. Anyway, once you do this leave the Park immediately, the police will inevitably come and check the vandalism. And when I mean everywhere, I MEAN everywhere. I want every park going person to have no choice but to see these words. Will you do this for me, ~Missing~Heart~? I will reward you with anything you want.
Last edited by Miyewt on Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Miyewt
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aienmahime on Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:43 pm

Noticing that no one had replied to her, Yuki decided to turn the laptop off and hid it under her pillow. Just then one of the Population Police came up to her. "Hm, you seem more lonelier than ever." said the police. "Why do you care? You guys were the ones who locked me up in here. How come you aren't killing me yet. Isn't that what you do? Kill us Shadow Kids." she replied with angst.
"Shut up little brat!" replied the police. "You want to be killed? Soon...you will be the first one to die." the police added.
The police left her alone in the room again and she got her laptop under he pillow and went online once more to see if anyone would reply to her this time.
She typed the password..

PASSWORD:
FREEDOM

And logged in with her user name RunawayPrincess.

Yuki looked at the people online, she was looking for REBEL but she wasn't online or was she?
Yuki got her hands on the keyboard of the laptop and started typing.

RunawayPrincess: Guys, I don't know if you would care and all... but.. I'm gonna be the first one to die here if I don't get out?!

She sent the message and waited. She was terrified, her hands were shaking but tries to keep her cool.
~One must never tell a secret~
~In order to keep it from leaking~

aienmahime
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airfoce2009 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:30 am

RunawayPrincess: Guys, I don't know if you would care and all... but.. I'm gonna be the first one to die here if I don't get out?!

Ryan opened up his labtop just as that message had popped up on the screen. "No way!, Jake and Sara come look at this!". He quickly began to type in a message.

Kirby: Kirby here, whats up RunawayPrincess? Do you know your location?

Airfoce2009
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aienmahime on Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:07 am

Yuki's eyes widened and to her surprise a reply from Kirby.

Kirby: Kirby here, whats up RunawayPrincess? Do you know your location?

She placed her hands on the keyboard again and replies back with a message.

RunawayPrincess: Well...uhm.. I can't really say where I am 'cause there aren't any windows. But all I can tell you is that I'm in some kind of a small shack probably outside the town. But I can't say where. And get this, the Population Police are guarding me. I'm guessing they're around the whole shack!

After sending the message, her hands was still shaking and she was starting to get all sweaty.
"Calm down Yuki..." she thought to herself.

aienmahime
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airfoce2009 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:56 pm

Ryan looked at her message and then it instantly hit him. Thats the exact same place they had had him, Morgan and Samuel at when they had made their escape. He looked over at Chris and Sara silently and then began to type.

Kirby: I got two other Shadow Children with me, want us to come rescue you? I know where the place is because ive escaped from there before.

Airfoce2009
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby silvernekokitsune on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:43 pm

sara looked at them "uhm...wahts going on? sure, ill help but..i think we should do what this anynomous guy is telling us to do. he seems to have pretty good conections and...it would be best to have him as an ally. besides its not like i havent spray painted things before." she took out her red spray paint and then stoped as she was about to start to vandalize the playground "okay?" she didnt want to do anything that would get them angry at her.

silvernekokitsune
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!