Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lost Gods (IC)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Lost Gods (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:12 pm

The setting at this moment is Earth, a large forest, Mina resides above it in a hidden palace in the sky. Onyx lives in a city outside this place but goes there for ingredients... Sapphira is a vagabond. Please try to come to this place in a creative way as possible. I'll let someone take the honor of the first post. Let's see what you got!

Any people looking at this that have not been to the OOC please go there before posting here, thanks.
Because my snot knows the answers! ~~A friend

"You're free to leave me. Just don't deceive me." ~Moulin Rouge

People make mistakes. It takes a big heart to forgive massive mistakes that sometimes interrupt life. I forgive you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Lost Gods (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:28 pm

"Avan! How much farther to this forest you speak of!!??" Kiri bellows as they head up along a mountain. His golden haired opposite points to a sort of smattering of green. "Not too far now! See! The winds, they change for us! We'll be there in a moment or two now, if we jump into that greenery there!"

Of course, being the daring wackos they were, the two jumped, hitting the trees with grace. They soon began jumping from the top of one tree to the next, placing their feet in precise locations so as to avoid slipping and falling. "There is a palace up ahead, I hear. We will be there shortly." Avan tells Kiri as they continue their journey, a great dragon flying beside them.

Avan jumps to the dragon's back, and Kiri follows, climbing up by the beast's tail. The dragon flies faster, zooming over the trees and up to a city, where it lets off its passengers. "Thank you, Tiamat. I shall see you again."
"Devotion is so rare, and we are so grateful to those who show it unasked to those we love."
~Dr. John Seward, MD.~

"My pain, indescribable. My self-loathing, undeniable. My will, unbreakable. My wrath, unavoidable. Your destruction, inevitable."
~Unknown, Avan, Zero, Wrath, Kiri~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:53 am

At that moment Mina is in her palace in the sky, looking over a silver globe, eyes locked onto strange twists and swirls moving about on it. "A storm in the desert..." she whispers, her honey-sweet voice hardly a whisper.

A shrine maiden rushes in and bows, "Mistress... Adragon is headed here. What shall we do?" Mina looks up from her work and smiles, "Put some tea on and make sure t lands safely." she says, pressing a finger to Africa, "Storms..." she mutters as she leaves her main working area, refered to as the wind room, and into the main room of the palace. "Guests must be made to feel welcome."

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:57 am

Avan and Kiri walked through the city, catching the eyes of many people around the place. Tiamat roars at them lightly, then flies off to the mountains.

As Avan reaches the edge of the city, he enters a shrine-like palace of sorts. "Such a marvelous place..." He muttered quietly, taking in the homely sights within.

Kiri has gone off elsewhere to explore the town.

Avalon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:24 am

A girl in a green maiden robe bows to Avan, "Good eveingin, sir." she says and trots off, in her arms was a tea tray. "Mistress, the guest is here."

"Good... Let him come here." moments later the girl returns, smpty handed and bows again, "Would you like to have tea with the goddess, sir?"

In the town Onyx is sitting in a herb and potion shop, her own shop. She was manning the counter since she was in no need for more potions, her only employee was out buying some ingredients for other potions she had yet to make and it looked like it would be a slow day.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:30 am

Kiri walked into the store, looking through a few of the assorted vials and flasks, scratching his chin as he looked about.

Avan smiled and kissed the girl's hand softly in a gentleman's gesture, before walking off to the other room Mina was in. "Good evening, milady." He bowed graciously, his eyes transfixed upon her own.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:35 am

Onyx watches the man in her store and finally breaks the silence with, "Those are mostly for enemies over there... People want things to hurt people but I don't make such things. Those are minor afflictions, however, annoyances in the stead of pains. I am devoted to making things better. Most of the potions here are healing ones. I also sell potion books and phials."

Mina smiles at the man, "Good evening to you as well. Please, sit." she says, gesturing to the chair in front of her.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:38 am

Avan sits as instructed, taking a cup of tea from the chair, seemingly, and drinking it quietly. "What's this beast you need slain, milady?"
(The only reason I could think of for Avan to be there.)

Kiri simply yawned. "These are all small-time things. Do you happen to have any wolfsbane or vampire-cure?" He asked, walking up to the front counter.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:46 am

Mina smiles and settles her cup onto a small table, "A goblin shaman... I'd rather not deal with the beastly little thing... Also... he oly harasses me when I need to get work accomplished so it has made winds uneven. As of late he's been tossing out strange fumes that hurt the people of the towns and I feel horrible, but there must be wind..."

Onyx nods, "As a matter of fact I have both." and settles two phials onto the counter, one a pinkish rose colored liquid and the other a ghastly shade of green.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:51 am

Avan nodded. "Where might I find this creature?"

Kiri looked to the vials and yawns, taking them in his hands and examining each, then setting them back down. "Not bad." He pulled out a large bag, setting it on the table with a ka-chink.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HK_metal on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:22 am

Bolig stood, hunched over a rocky pool of old stagnant water that lay still in a natural bowel like pedestal. One of his long spidery blackened hands extended from the sleeve of his tattered robe, and dipped into the water disturbing its peace
"A forest, A forest far away,
Now I'll watch the gods at play
trouble, trouble...." He paused as an image appeared in the water revealing Avan, and Kiri, then he finished his chant with "....brews in doubles" he seemingly glided across the floor of his cavernous hall, the massive chamber lit only by a sickening green light emitting from an unseen location, it would appear that the light was just...there. He took notice of a dragon heading towards the mountains. Not HIS mountains of course, but mountains none the less. His hands moved over one of the varoius books he had accumulated on a simple wooden table. He used one long finer to flip open the book then he underlined the words as he read from the ancient book, and spoke in the tongue f the mountains.
"Blod skal tømme fra det ikke noe fjell , hva angår se skjebnen av"
He closed the book with a snap and an Erie sound resided throughout the cavernous hall.
"Now we wait" he whispered as he slid back into the blackness and the light deminished, leaving the Cavern black, empty, and waiting, waiting to devour any poor soul not welcome in its great black belly.

HK_metal
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artemis Valkyrie on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Nera started to walk, there was nothing in this city but old memories, things that shouldn't be remembered by any mortal. It was rather dark out, and nearly no one was roaming the streets, Nera called a few shadows to her. They were the most company she got, and they were silent, she rather enjoyed it.
While walking, she saw a shop. It seemed to be a medicine shop. Nera walked in, there were a few others in there, she started to browse the left side of the shop, lots of vials and bottles were there. Things of every assortment.
Nera felt a certain feeling in this shop, a memory pleading to be found. She ignored it, it had all time, someone else would find it, she preferred to stay uninvolved. She reached up and grabbed a vial, it had a pink fluid in it. Nera couldn't tell what it was so she walked over to the counter and waited to be noticed.
Sitting by you,
Watching you,
Loving you,
I had done these once... long ago.
But now we're apart,
And I don't regret that choice,
anymore.

Artemis Valkyrie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Chris walked along the street, his head down in thought. "I wonder what's gonna happen in the next episode," he thought. "It's too bad that what's-her-face died. She was a good character. And she was practically the only comic relief they had!" He shook his head. "Now it's gonna get serious." He carried his laptop with him, slung over one of his shoulders in its case. He was making his way to one of the internet cafe's he had heard were in the area. He didn't realize, however, that he had nearly exited the city until he bumped into the sign that said he was. "Crap," he thought. "That's what I get for not paying attention." He turned around and noticed a shop. "Huh. I've never seen that before. I wonder what it is, or who lives there. Must be an important person." He began to walk towards the structure, his curiosity getting the best of him. He saw that the door was open, so he walked in, knocking on the door as he did so. "Excuse me," he called out. "Does anybody live here?" The interior was beautiful, and he couldn't help but wonder, "How much would all of this go for?" He saw many little vials filled with various substances. "Man, some of this stuff reeks. I wonder what it tastes like."

(That better, Rosalind? I didn't realize the shrine was up in the sky.)
Last edited by Zarian on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Over the hills and far away, he swears he will return one day.
Far from the mountains and the seas, back in her arms is where he'll be.

Over the hills and far away, she prays he will return one day.
As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms is where she'll be.

-Nightwish, Over the Hills and Far Away

Zarian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Onyx looks at the woman, "That's more wolfsbane." she smiles, tilting her head to the side as she smiles at Nera, "Not quite as potent as this one, though." she says and gestured to the one on the counter before her. Are you looking for something in specific?"

Mina smiles at Avan, "In the forest below my home." she says matter-of-factly.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:09 pm

Kiri stepped aside as the stranger came up, allowing her access to the woman at the counter. "Excuse me, madam. I didn't hear you walk in." He turned an eye to the woman behind the counter, eyed her a moment, then proceeded to walk out.

Avan nodded, standing and bowing, letting a small fraction of his power slip out into the room. "I see. I will set to work then. Expect me back by tomorrow morning, maybe earlier." He stepped forward, kissed the woman's hand softly, then was gone.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artemis Valkyrie on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Nera looked at the man, "It's quite okay, I don't like being heard so it's more my fault really." She then turned back to the woman at the counter, "I'm not looking for anything in particular, unless you would happen to have willow bark, I can't find any." Nera smiled politely at Onyx.
Last edited by Artemis Valkyrie on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artemis Valkyrie
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zarian on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:19 pm

Chris noticed the people in the shop. "Hi," he said walking up to them. "I've never seen this place before. Has it been here long?" he asked the man. (Kiri) I'm kinda new to this town, but I've seen most of it. Of course, it's never occurred to me to come out here before."

Zarian
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rosalind_Black on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:28 pm

Onyx smiles at the young human. "This place has been her for a long time. I live above it." After a moment she turns to Nera, "Actually I have quite a bit of Willow Bark." she smiles and pulls a basket onto the counter. "Do you need a certain kind? New? Old? Poisoned? I have it all." she says, beaming proudly.

Rosalind_Black
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Avalon on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Kiri looked at the boy before him, a dark aura resonating outward. "I don't know. I just got here myself. And now, if you'll excuse me, my partner and I have work to do."

Avan walked up to the shop. "Kiri, there you are. Ready to tackle a goblin shaman?"

Kiri didn't look to enthusiastic. "I suppose. It'll be boring, I'm sure, but I might as well..."

The two then turned and left the city, heading deep into the forest to search for said shaman.

Avalon
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artemis Valkyrie on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:35 pm

"Old willow bark would be best." Nera was trying to seem polite, but her time in seclusion really wasn't helping, she wasn't really used to talking to another person, so she thought that she sounded cold. Nera didn't mean it though. "Actually, I'm not sure if new or old would work best to make a tincture for sore throats." She said this as she watched the newcomer, he was a young person, he seemed human.

Artemis Valkyrie
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!