Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Loving Hell's most greatest

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Loving Hell's most greatest (Angel-k and Cloaked_Schemer)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:17 am

Kay nodded, slightly absent mindedly for a few seconds. she was already deep in thought about Jake and everything seemed to go a bit blank. Kay jumped slightly when she was knocked out of her dream like sequence by a sudden noise. She looked over to find her phone ringing on her bookshelf and quickly picked it up.

"Hello?" She asked. "oh! yes!.... Yes that is fine!.... alright thank you!... bye bye!" Kay said in a friendly gesture before hanging up the phone. "I have to go" She said as she through her phone in her bag and started walking out of the room. She turned back, in a slightly scared face "Please be here when I get back" She said as she walked away.
I <3 Cynoc

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Lucifer nodded obediently, but as soon as she was out of the room he flew up through the ceiling and looked down on the town below. The sunlight was uncomfortable as he was used to a life in darkness, but he made due.

He enshrouded himself in the fine mist again and started the transformation; arms retracted, his pale skin became the darkest shade of black and scales popped up. His dark eyes shrunk and become blood red. In his serpent form, he fell to the sidewalk hard. He decided to get a head start on this job.

He slithered through the town, laughing as people jumped out of his way, hissing when rowdy teens tried to capture him. He conjured his location spell and a small cloud appeared next to him revealing the image of who he assumed to be Jake, since that is who he asked to see. He noted the address and suddenly vanished from the sidewalk and apeared in an apartment, in the darkness of the underside of a bed. He heard a male voice and hissed loudly, hoping to draw some attention.

This wasn't worth all the work it was proving to be, but he had no choice but to honor the agreement. Kay would find out soon enough that love isn't all it's cracked up to be.
(12:17:45) RoxYRosE: And you did. Crim is not a liar... ask her if I said what you said I said. I bet she says what I think she'll say.

ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:03 pm

((I am really sorry! I was very busy today and did not get a chance to post long at all until now!))

Kay walked down the streets meticulously, having not wanting to leave Lucipher had made her anxious. Not in her wildest dreams had the devil himself agreed to help her with this wonderful deed! That was all the that mattered to her right now.

Jake walked towards the fridge in a dream like sequence. Not only had he not been able to sleep all night due to his own stupidity, but his eyes were still asleep. He rubbed his eyes irritatingly and stretched, stretching out all of his bones in the process.

A loud hissing sound came throughout his place, making Jake jump slightly. He frowned, wondering what could have possibly cause a sounds such as that in his own home? Slowly, Jake walked towards the way he had heard the sounds vibrations come from. From what he had seen, the sound waves seemed to be coming from his bedroom. He looked around over to the bed. His blanket was strewn over the bed, so their was no way of seeing what was under their without looking. Slowly, he reached towards it and lifted up the blanket to look under.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

((It's okay. I slept most of the day anyway :D))

Lucifer snapped his jaw at the boy who he assumed to be Jake, biting his face. The taste of human blood was foreign to his mouth and he almost spat it out, but he forced it down and slithered out from the comfortable shadows of the underside of the bed.

His massive, scaly body coiled around Jake's body and squeezed tightly, tighter than any snake would. His black tongue flickered in and out of his mouth grotesquely and a maniacal laugh rose from his throat. "Jake," he hissed, crimson eyes glaring up at the obviously frightened boy.

The room grew dark, pitch black, and all you could see was two beady red dots moving up Jake's body. Lucifer was crawling up to the boy's shoulders, coming face to face with him.

"Hello."

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Jake screamed in pain as the object before him, leaving only the small bite marks in an oval shaped barrel spread across his face. He was baffled, wondering what in the world was going on!

His breath was caught short when a strong snake like thing wrapped around him. He had never felt something so strong, and made gasp for air only seconds later.

He could not believe what he was hearing. not in any of the scientific mutations he had seen (if he had seen any) had he EVER seen such an animal that could talk. He shook his head. No, this was no mere animal.

"wha-.... what the hell are you? What are you doing here!"

((haha! Lucky!))

((Hey I am so happy for you!!!! Your stars went back up!))

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

((I know! ^.^ I was estatic when I noticed. Sorry, I was away from home yesterday.))

Lucifer snickered darkly, flicking his tongue at the boy teasingly. Was this the Jake that girl was going on about? Yes, of course it was. He mused at how she could love such an idiot.

"Don't tell me you don't recognize me?" he hisses, slowly unraveling his coils from around the boy's frame and sliding to the floor. The room grew darker as he made his presence known, slowly shifting into his human form. His long, pale arms emerged, his head lost the serpent resemblance and messy black hair fell into his face as large, dark eyes watched Jake's reaction.

He stood now, face to face with the boy. Clad in all black with sickeningly pale skin, he smiled and exposed his fangs. "I'm a friend of Kay's."

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:06 pm

(( oh It is fine! I am glad you were ecstatic!))

Jake watched as the snake transformed in to a man before his own very eyes. He blinked a few times, wondering if he had somehow gotten drunk and was now having the worse hangover ever possible!

Quickly he started scurrying backwards, shaking his head like he had seen a ghost (or a devil ^-^). "F-... Friend of K- K-.... Damn where would Kay have met a p-person like... YOU!" He said as he continued to back up. His eyes filled with even more terror then before as his body abruptly started shivering.

He did not know exactly what this snake/human was, but he sure as heck did not want to find out. "F- forget this I am out of here" He muttered as he quickly motioned his body towards the door. If he made a dash for it, he was sure the creature would not follow.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Lucifer couldn't help at the boy. "Look at you, reduced to a stuttering mess," he pointed out, disappearing into a cloud of smoke and reappearing in between Jake and the door. He smiled and stepped toward the boy, who was shaking in fear.

"I really don't know how she could love someone as weak as you, but oh well," he said as two deep purple orbs of gas appeared hovering in his hands, a black steamy substance rising from them.

"Tell me, what do you think of her?"

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Jake was taken aback at the question at hand. Why was this weird person intruding in his house and asking about Kay? He looked at his hands, wondering what he could possibly be doing and what the heck that was.

"I.. I don't know? A friend " He stated the obvious. "Why do you even want to know?" He asked him. It did not make sense how some girl could be associated with himself, no sense at all.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

A low growl rose from Lucifer's throat and he shoved Jake hard into the wall, his eyes turning completely black. The kid was completely useless, what could a girl like Kay even want with him? She had certainly taken his presence a lot better than Jake was.

"That is not an acceptable answer."

((sorry for the short post ._.))

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:53 pm

((haha! Do not be sorry mine was just as short before!))

Jake winced from the slight pain in his back from being slammed in to the wall by him. He frowned and looked at him in a confused manner. How was it not an acceptable answer? he thought to himself. He rubbed the back of his head and took a deep breath, trying to figure out exactly this thing wanted with him and why he was asking all of these questions.

"well we ARE just friends so I am sorry that it is not an acceptable answer!" He said at him, he was getting pissed off by this guy right about now.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Lucifer edged closer to Jake, the glowing purple orbs still in his hands. It was dark fire, one of his specialties, though it didn't burn him since he had no soul. This would make Kay's wish come true, Jake would love her. Though it wasn't a love spell, it was simply a control spell. All Lucifer had to do was command him to do so and it would be so.

"Look, Jake, I don't want to have to harm you," he looked down at the orbs in his hands, then back up at the boy, "but I will unless you listen to every word I say. This girl, Kay, loves you with all of her being. I've never felt such passion in anyone but her."

He pulled away slightly, pacing the room. "In case you haven't guessed, I'm the Prince of Darkness. Satan himself," he smiled grimly, "and she has sold her soul to me if I would make you love her."

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:54 pm

((sorry! My computer has been going crazy!!))

Jake folded his arms in a more relaxed manner, trying to keep himself from totally freaking out. "Loves me? Kay... she... their... she would not be as stupid as to sell her soul to someone like you" He had known her for at least 2 years, he would have noticed signs.... wouldn't he? He suddenly became more scared then before as sweat beads came down his face.

"Wait did you just say you were Satan? YOUR THE ******* DEVIL?!" He practically said on the top of his lungs ((lol sorry I refuse to say the F word, or type it)). Jake backed up even more, not wanting to be here at all anymore.

He shook his head, once again believing that he was in some sort of crazy dream, but somewhere deep in his conscious he knew that this was no fantasy; but reality.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

Lucifer laughed, pressing closer to Jake. It had been a long time since he'd encountered a mortal with such an attitude. It was amusing in a sense, but also surprisingly irritating.

"You've got balls, kid. You're actually insulting the Devil?" he pushed the orbs into the boy's face, only inches away from his skin. "Do you know what this is? Of coure you don't; it's darkfire. One hit of this and you're my slave forever, how does that sound?"

He pulled away slightly so as to give Jake some room to breathe, to think, to decide his own fate now or be in dark chains forever. "So, will you cooperate or would you like to taste fire?"

((That's fine. Is it offensive if I say it?))

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:24 pm

((NO!!! Not at all say whatever you want!. Truthfully I do not get offended by anything))

Jake was once again taken aback as he stared the darkfire down in his eyes. He could not imagine being a slave to anyone like him. This Devil annoyed him so much that he could hardly stand it! He had no reason NOT to cooperate with him.

He folded his arms in a more relaxed manner, staring the devil down, constantly looking between him and the darkfire, wondering what he should do.

He had a feeling that if he cooperated, the outcome for him would turn out bad, ending in him only looking like a fool. But if he did not cooperate... He bit his lip, this was kind of hard to think about.

Finally, Jake sighed and looked at the Devil straight in the eye "Fine he said.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

((Psh.. don't have to yell... meanie x3))

The arrogent smirk faded from Lucifer's face as he noted the increasing attitude from Jake; he was starting to grow stubborn and almost belligerent, and though he had amazing patience for foolish humans, he was beyond annoyed.

"All you have to do is love Kay unconditionally. That is not such a difficult task, is it? She's a beautiful girl, deserving of way more than.." he paused, looking the kid up and down, "ugh, you."

He knew this kid was more than capable of pulling a fast one on him, which amused him even more that a mortal would cross the Devil. However, if he did, Lucifer would just end his life instantly and Kay would be out of luck.

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:39 pm

(( ^_^ teehee!....SORRY!.. oh I mean sorry lol ))

Jake took a deep breath and once again stared at the darkfire before him. "Love her unconditionally huh" He said, ignoring the little comment he made about him.

He had thought about Kay as an eligible girlfriend once before but he only seemed to see her as a friend no matter how hard he tried. Sure she was pretty, but their usually had to be at least one spark, right.

He shrugged, this did not seem like too much of a hard thing to do. He nodded his head "as long as you keep that thing away from me" He said looking at the fire once again. "Then I will do it" He could not believe he had actually agreed to this, but, he would give it a shot.

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

((Uhm... I deeply apologize for this post, but I want to ask before I go any further. Mind if there was a... deceptive little twist..?))

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel-k on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:06 am

((lol no not at all! I love deceptive little twists *evilly laughs* :D ))

Angel-k
Member for 16 years

((Whee. Go you! x3))

Lucifer gave Jake even more space, backing to the opposite side of the room, leaning against the door. His black eyes watched the boy's every move; every muscle twitch, every inhale.

"Or at least, pretend to. I want you to be the best thing that ever happened to Kay...for awhile," a small smirk started across his face, small fangs hanging out over his bottom lip threateningly. "Then, I want you to rip her heart out and show her a pain she's never felt before."

The demon laughed in his head, imagining Kay sprawled on her bed weeping uncontrollably, utterly heartbroken and... vulnerable. "Destroy her."

Cloaked_Schemer
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!