Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

//;midnight blues;//

a topic in The Writer's Lounge, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like.

//;midnight blues;//

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Innocent++ on Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:48 pm

Midnight blues.

It was in your destiny-- to love me for who I was, and not what I looked like.

FlyLeaf -- All Around Me

Everyone has that guy. That guy that is supposed to be your dream guy. The one who accepts you for who you are and what you do. I thought I had the guy of my dreams. He was perfect in everything that he ever did. Candy kisses, chocolate roses, sensitive in almost everything; and just one day-- he left. Shattered and heart broken he left me, and there was nothing I could do about it. I wanted so badly to rescue him from the world that was out there. To show him just how much I loved him, and to keep him as mine forever; but he choose a different path. A path where I probably would never find him again. I hope one day, that the guy of my dreams would come back to me-- and that we could grow old together and live peacefully amongst the stars.

And when you find that guy-- make sure that you never let him go, ever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Innocent++
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: //;midnight blues;//

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cer on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:16 am

I love "All Around Me". It popped in my head the moment I seen this. I hate when what appears to be the dream guy disappears, but perhaps they are not, in truth, the dream. Rather, only an illusion of a dream or a dream within a dream of sorts. It's nice that this is short and to the point about it. Even when a long ramble is great, short and blunt can be better at times. Nice job on putting the picture, quotes, music, and words together. It was simple enough for a tired brain to comprehend, and grand enough to understand the point -- and relate. =)
[Thank you, Master!]
I am to love, honour, cherish, obey
Until my death and beyond my decay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cer
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Re: //;midnight blues;//

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Innocent++ on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:51 am

Rob Thomas - Still Ain't Over you.

Our fingers interlocked, like they were perfect. Your hair tingled my face, as you laid right next to me.
It was breathtaking, knowing that you were mine; and that nothing was going to change that.
I wanted you to be happy. That was the only thing that ever mattered to me. I didn't care how much money you
had, or what you were going to buy me. I just wanted it to come from the heart; if you were planning on doing
anything at all.

When you told me that you loved me, or said you think you might be in love with me, my heart fluttered.
It fluttered so badly that I nearly got goosebumps from it. And when those goosebumps were there, I knew that
you were going to be the right one for me. I didn't want to let you go, and we were too far into whatever it was
we had, for me to do that.

you took my breath away.

Innocent++
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!