Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Migule Pablo's Macarbre Circus

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Migule Pablo's Macarbre Circus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombified Outlaw on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:12 pm

Eliza frowned and moved away from the curtain. She hated watching the really dangerous acts, they still managed to twist her nerves into a bunch. It made her stomach crawl just thinking about what could happen if something were to wrong.

"Must not think such things," she said in a whisper.

Her eyes fell to the young girl that had just finished dancing and was now moving away. Eliza hadn't talked to her much, but she didn't really talk to anyone that much. Aralia, she thought her name was.

"You did well tonight, Aralia!" She called after the girl, waving her hand slightly and offering a warm smile.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zombified Outlaw
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:14 pm

Aralia turned, and smiled at the woman. She still hadn't memorised everyone's names.
"Thanks," she said softly. "I was so nervous before I went out. This is only my second show,"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombified Outlaw on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:24 pm

She stepped closer to the girl, her eyes moving to watch her feet. "Well, you're doing great. I was nervous my first time too. Acrobatics is a sort of personal thing for me, I really didn't want other people to see me doing it. But, after a while, it begins to feel like there is no crowd. Just you and your talent." Her gaze slid back up to the girl. Eliza could remember when she first entered the circus, it was certainly a difficult beginning.

Zombified Outlaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:59 pm

"I do acrobatics too, but easier for me dancing during intermissions. More space. A bigger chance for me to lose myself, become one with the music, be the dance. You know?"

OOC: Sorry, connection went nuts >.<

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:08 am

Errebus waited several seconds after Maria got in-then he tapped on the maiden-hoping everything went to plan-Maria would come back out from the visitors enterance.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:18 am

Bella held her breath as she waited for Maria to emerge in one piece from the iron maiden, her stomach did sumersaults and her ears rang as though the place was surrounded by bells, although she feared for Maria, she was glad it wasn't her in there...yet anyway.
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:18 am

Maria did a back flip into the tent from the vistors entrance,compleatly unscathed and met with great applause.She grinned and curtsyed before skipping back on the the stage to stand by Bella.
The moral of the story is there's a little voice inside my head that tells me to burn things.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:12 pm

Bella let out a small sigh of relief as she watched Maria curtsey to the crowd and grin as though nothing at all had happened.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombified Outlaw on Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:38 pm

Eliza nodded, "Yes. I used to dance as well, but I found my true calling with the aerial silks. It's just so much more for me to be practicing my art in their devine embrace." She blinked, laughing at herself a little. She tended to get carried away at points.

"I'm excited for our next bit of the show, then. It should be soon." Her eyes slid back towards the curtain, a frown forming. The magic bit of the show always gave her goosebumps and shivers, she wasn't sure why.

Zombified Outlaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:25 pm

Aralia watched as Maria, Errebus and Bella did the Iron Maidens.
"I'd like to be able to do that one day," said the girl in a small voice. "But I'd be too afraid. It'll remind me of things I don't want to remember." She turned away from Eliza slightly and wiped her eyes fiercly. She wasn't going to cry, not now. Not ever.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kargoth on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:42 pm

Errebus blew a soft breath of relife out as Maria revealed herself to be ok.."God girl." He told her, winking..
Then he turned and began walking backstage-thier part of the show had ended.

Kargoth
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombified Outlaw on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:50 pm

Eliza watched the girl, she could see that she was hurting. But, it wasn't her place to try and pry whatever it was from the girl and make her feel better. "The magic show bothers me too. But, the people that do it are lovely." She stepped beside the girl, placing a hand to her shoulder. "But, I think what we do is better." Eliza smiled and winked.

Zombified Outlaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:56 am

"Yeah." Eliza took a deep breath, before turning back to Eliza.
"We take less risks. The most hurt we can get is a broke limb. But they risk their life for entertainment."

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombified Outlaw on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:51 pm

She shrugged, "Everyone has their talents. And we all need to make a living." A small sigh moved from her lips as she glanced back towards the curtain. The other acrobats had begun to gather around and prepare for their act. She should have been doing the same. Eliza turned towards Aralia, "Suppose we should get ready, then? I'm sure you'll do great. If you need a little support while you're out there...," she pointed a finger upwards. "Look up. I'll be there."

Eliza walked towards one of the ladders backstage, climbing it quickly and gracefully to the top. She walked above everyone on the catwalks, finding her place above her beloved silks. Her eyes grazed over the crowd, so many faces.

Zombified Outlaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:14 am

Bella practically skipped back stage, her face slightly flushed with excitement," You up next?" She asked Aralia.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:17 am

Aralia nodded, and wiped her eyes one last time, before grabbing her streamers again and positioning herself in a circle around the centre. She looked up to find Eliza and found her sorting out her silks. She smiled, before the slow music of the first part of the act started to play, and she began to do her athletic tricks, waiting for the fast part when she got to be herself.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombified Outlaw on Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:30 pm

Eliza climbed down along the silks gracefully, the feeling of weightlessness filled her as it did every night. Her body moved itself into different shapes and positions, creating a sort of art. The feel of the silk along her skin was so familiar and comforting, the faces of the crowd blurred into nothing and she felt peace. The music drifted into her soul and controlled her body, shifting her this way and that. Such peace.

Zombified Outlaw
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:16 am

There was a pause in the music, everyone in the audience looked confused at the short act. Then the fast and heavy music came on, and they started again, faster, more entertaining. Aralia felt a smile slip onto her face as she danced, she could get used to this.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:58 am

Bella watched from behind the side curtain entranced as the girls moved in time with the music gracefully with speed and agility and watched Eliza's body contort itself into spectacular shapes in the silks.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MyHopelessRomance on Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:04 am

Maria smiled and walked to her dressing room to wash the fake blood of their act off.It was always messy and the laundress hated them for it but the blood was the reason people came to the show.
When she reached her room she found an envlope on her dressin table.Her eyes lit up with the famiiar writing and she grbbed it and ran to find Bella.
"BELLS!!!"She shouted running to her sister.

MyHopelessRomance
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!