Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Never Again

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Never Again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anime_Lover on Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:53 pm

This Roleplay has been with me for a long time and I would love ot if people could keep it living ^^

"Never again." Those words were muttered by the leaders of their village. They were outcast becuase they posessed powers that no one else could understand. The people of their village didn't understand their powers - didn't realize they could be used for good. Becuase the villagers were afraid they cast them into the woods - banishing them from ever setting foot in the village again. Their verse was recorded in the villages book. This verse spoke the words of the villagers as they threw the people that they once respected away.
Takedn, a fourteen year old was the leader of this group. He had many friends follow him. They were:
Juria
Sam
Nyroc
Jake
All his friends have vanished or died and now Takden os the only one left. Rumors of the "Devil's Children" have spread for hundreds of miles and now many villages are casting away the people they once called family - or even healers.
Takden's journey has no goal. He only hopes that he can gather together all the gifted people and they can maybe one day survive.

If you decide to leave the board your character will be killed off or decide to leave the group (you decide)
I don't have many rules but I would appreciate it if there wasn't too much romance. Violence os okay. Mild language only please.
You don't need to ask to join but post 'Fire in his eyes' to show you have read the rules.

Bio sheet

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
History: (Their past occupation/village life)

This (above) is just a gideline you may alter it if you want to. ^^
Last edited by Anime_Lover on Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anime_Lover
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Never Again

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anime_Lover on Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:57 pm

Name: Takden
Looks: Oriental looking. has black eyes and hair that is equally as dark. He is relatively tall and has the power to control/create fire. Wears a blue jacket and jeans with a black shirt.
Personality: Kind, yet if you make him angry you'll regret it.
History: He was a water carrier. His best friend is called Dameon though Takden is sure he was killed in the village fire.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anime_Lover
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:27 pm

Name: Vetra
Looks:Black hair, green eyes, light skin tone, thin, average height, wears long dresses. Can make anything out of light, even heal.
Personality:Fun-loving, but moody.
History: She was the daughter to merchants, and when she discovered her powers her family,friends, and everybody else voted that she would be banished. She lives in a hut in the woods.

Fire in his eyes.
Last edited by Moonspirit22 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anime_Lover on Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:53 pm

((Thank you for joining! ^^ Now we can start!))

Takden hiked through the lush forest. It was dark and images of his friends flashed through his mind. He could see them when they first set off. They were joyful and couldn't wait until they could settle and live happily. However, they were all gone now and for the past few weeks Takden had travelled alone and was finding it hard to cope. He looked wearily uo into the night sky, searching for his lost friends in the stars.
"I promise to find a place. And when I do I'll invite you down." Takden smiled as he continued on his way.

Anime_Lover
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astrocast on Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:10 pm

Name: Isabel
Looks: Long brown hair, emerald green eyes, height of 5'7", very skinny. Wears skinny jeans and army top.
Personality: Very fun loving and outgoing. She is just learning some magic that she learned from her grandfather who recently died. Though she seems quite mean when she meets new people.
History: She was raised by her mage grandfather who died. Isabel ran away from her average village with a few of her grandfathers books.
Last edited by Astrocast on Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astrocast
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:31 pm

Vetra was walking back to her hut, a jug of fresh water in hand. She had just been ambushed by a puma, so she was quite tired from running and trying very hard to not let water spill all over the place. "Pumas. Again. What do they want from me? I already gave them half of my dried fish. What else do they want?" Just then, she heard a snap and light footfalls. She quickly hid behind a bush and placed her water jug next to her. She cautiously peeked over the top and saw a young teenager walking and staring at the sky. "I hope he isn't one of those villagers again, how I hate them." She thought. Suddenly, she stepped on an old twig and it gave a loud crack.

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anime_Lover on Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:34 pm

Takden turned suddenly, his hand outstreched with his palm aimed at the bush Vetra was behind.
"Who's there?" He asked quietly so as not to arouse any animal or village spy that was near by.

Anime_Lover
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astrocast on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:34 am

Isabel, who was father ahead of Takden and unaware of his presense, span around. She glared at him. It wasn't like no one could see him -- he was in clear view, under a spotlight from a space in between the tree branches that let out some of the very little light in the forest.

She tightened her grasp on her books and raised her brows. Isabel quietly tiptoed closer to the boy. While he was turned away, she spoke to frighten him. "Who are you?" she asked nastily.

Astrocast
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:52 pm

Vetra peeked through a hole in the bush, eying the two people carefully. "Good. The teenager is distracted by the girl. But how do I escape? I could temporarily blind them, but then if they see me again they will surely kill me if they notice my power. I guess the best thing to do is just sit here and learn more about them." She thought.

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astrocast on Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:28 am

Isabel raised her eyebrows at him. She studied him. "Why are you so scared?"

A silence carried out.

"Oh, I see. You're worried about the animals. They won't bother you -- unless they see you move the littlest bit or hear you make the tiniest sound." she whispered in Takden's ear. She stepped back and her green eyes glimmered in the light.

Astrocast
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anime_Lover on Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:09 pm

"The villagers are always watching. Id on't want to disturb the animals becuase if I do then the village dogs will surely come after me." Takden whispered to the girl. "Who are you anyway?" Takden asked, his hand still raised towards the bush, his eyes fixated on it. He looked at the girl briefly before turning his gaze back towards his target.

Anime_Lover
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:59 pm

"Well, the teen isn't distracted. And I guess he must not be with the village, or else he wouldn't have said that." With that thought in mind she rose from her hiding place. "You aren't the only one on the run." Vetra said calmly.

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astrocast on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:10 am

Isabel raised her brows higher. "What? You're... What?" Isabel asked. Her hair fell into her face. "You guys are running away?" Isabel put the books behind her back and looked at both Vetra and Takden. Then she figured out. "You guys have powers, too, don't you?"

Astrocast
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anime_Lover on Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Takden looked at the two of them, slightly confused. "So you two have powers as well then?" Takden sat on a nearby rock and sighed with relief. "I'm glad i'm not the only one left." He said quietly, a thin smile on his face.

Anime_Lover
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astrocast on Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:06 pm

Isabel nodded. "Well at least I do." she said, bringing the books forward again. "I'm Isabel." she introduced. She put the books on the ground beside her to rest her arms and shoulders for a bit. "I'm glad I'm not the only one, either. It's annoying being on the run, and I just started a few days ago."

Astrocast
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonspirit22 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:45 am

"It is. More annoying to have to live here. You two are probably hungry, want to come to my hut?" With that, Vetra took the jar, gestured toward Takden and Isabel to follow her, and left.

Moonspirit22
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:52 pm

Name: Tice
Looks: Small for his age, skinny, wavy black hair, pale green eyes, fast; wears ripped clothes, green bandana holds his hair back
Personality: Loud, defensive, guarded, reckless
History: Born to a very young mother whose traditional parents abandoned the baby; for four years he was brought up by an elderly mage who used him as an assistant as soon as he could walk; the mage died and the child was cast out onto the streets to be brought up until he was seven by a group of homeless teenagers. Upon discovering his talent of manipulating winds, even these outcasts feared him as a "Devil's Child" and cast him out, and he has fended for himself these eleven years.
Trivia: He had to pick his own name; as the mage only ever called him 'Apprentice', he shortened this to 'Tice'.

"Fire in his eyes." -- I read the rules!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tice was up a tree, his worn and ripped shoes light against the branch. They were made of brown cloth and he had stolen them some two years ago, so that the soles were ripped and hardly offered any protection at all. All of his clothes were filched and they were all in varying degrees of disrepair.

Tice lowered his hand to steady himself. He had an excellent sense of balance and he was extremely light - so light, in fact, he might have been a breath of wind...

There were some other teenagers talking below. He did not wish to be seen, but the word "powers" caught his attention and he leaned forward on the branch, forgetting to check for his weight. He still could not hear ... a little further would not hurt ... surely a few inches more and it would be fi...

"ARGH!"

With an ungainly thump, he landed on his rear close to them and stood up quickly, brushing down his clothes. This was completely pointless, as they were already filthy, but he felt that gaining a little extra dignity would be a fine thing.
Last edited by St.Jimmy on Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astrocast on Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:52 pm

Isabel turned around, as she was in the back of Takden and Vetra. "Another new comer, eh?" she asked.

Astrocast
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:02 pm

"I'm Tice," Tice said, grabbing the staff he had dropped. This was his old master's staff, and although he did not actually need it, he carried it to look more impressive and also to carry a little extra power from his master's weak magic. He himself was much more powerful than his master had been. He leaned on the staff and surveyed the group of people carefully.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anime_Lover on Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:38 pm

Takden looked at Tice blankly, then looked up at the trees. He reminds me of Sam. Takden thought as he looked at Tice again. "I'm Takden." He said, not bothering to get off the rock in order to give a proper introduction. "Which village are you from?" he asked curiously.

Anime_Lover
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!