Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Never Never Land

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Never Never Land

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:01 pm

"Yeah!" Flick agreed, shining a big grin towards Jode, though shrugging to his first question. "Won't be much fun if they are all grumpy because they are soaked."

"Flick!" Ivy began to groan, pointing at the boy's dirty feet. "Where are your shoes and shirt?" She acted very exasperated, but the truth was, she couldn't quite help trying to take care of him still. Flick rolled his eyes at her and then ran out into the rain. It wasn't long before Flick returned, almost completely soaked, with his sopping shoes and shirt in his hands.

"Y'alright?" Flick said, noticing the quiet girl as he sat his clothes down in the corner, laid out to dry. She looked uncomfortable, and Flick couldn't figure out if something was wrong or she was just nervous about the situation in general.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightia on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:41 pm

Alexa looked at David, blinking. "Nice to meet you. I'm Alexa, call me Alex." Going under again, Alexa felt around the bottom of the pool, until he hand closed on something. Popping back up, she gasped for breath and examined the rock in her hand.

It was quite pretty, looked like a piece of marble, White-ish white black speckled and spots.
Pocketing the stone, Alexa swam around the edge of the pool, humming and generally ignoring everything.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightia
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:31 am

The rain began to fall harder outside and Jode shivered in the cool confines of the boat. Untying his shirt arms from where he had fastened them loosely about his waist, he pulled the top back on.

Maria nodded nervously. "I'm okay," she said. "It's just that everything's all ... wrong." Her hands were trembling violenly but the Prozac calmed her OCD down. "It's wrong."

Jode looked at her uncertainly. "You don't sound okay."
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:50 pm

"Ye'h," Flick agree, his eyebrow raising a bit. "What do you mean by wrong? I think this place is pretty awesome. I mean, would you really rather be at some old boring school writing and doing math equations until the end of the century!?" Flick couldn't help himself, he didn't understand why some people actually enjoyed school! The only thing Flick liked about school was interacting socially with others, and 'exercise' as those grimey adults would call it.

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:16 pm

"Everything's wrong," Maria said. "We shouldn't be here! It's wrong." She managed to calm down a little bit and Jode raised his eyebrow at Flick, having to bite his lip hard to stem a laugh.

"Mhmm," he said. "Why don't you go ... lay down or something?"

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:32 pm

"Just don't wake up expecting this to be a nightmare," Flick said lightly so that he wouldn't burst out laughing again. For him, this could never be a nightmare, it was the greatest thing that could've happened during the trip. He turned around quickly and bent over, laughing silently, just so he could get it out. Ivy pushed his shoulder lightly, which made him stop momentarily.

"So..." Flick began when he turned back to face them. "Where is everyone?"

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:48 pm

Jode shrugged, unconcerned at this point. "Maybe still out in the rain," he said. "I'm sure they'll be here soon."

Maria stepped away from the frighteningly impulsive boy and picked at her hands again. She wanted all of this to end.

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bandit on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:03 pm

[[ i'm totally lost. sorry. could someone fill me in on what happened? last thing i know was they were on the boat and the girl was yelling.. ]]
"…throw roses into the abyss and say: ‘here is my thanks to the monster who didn’t succeed in swallowing me alive.'"
— Friedrich Nietzsche

Bandit
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:57 am

((To be honest, actually not much. A few people left the boat to explore; Flick and Jode climbed a mountain. They noticed storm clouds rolling in and hurried back to the boat. Most people should be heading there, but I don't know if they realized the storm's coming yet. So basically: if you're still on the boat, you're doing the right thing :D .. Come find Flick and Jode if you want; they're just beneath deck somewhere. Just wander up to them.))

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:17 am

ooc; o.o Ok, I'm lost too. I'll try and get Amy back to the boat, now, though

Amy sprinted through the trees, mentally cursing herself for not have seeing the storm clouds sooner. Now she was soaked to the skin and freezing cold.

Running faster, she was relieved to see the beach coming into view, and she ran faster. The rain was getting harder, and she could hear thunder. She wouldn't be suprised if there was some lightening as well.

She was relieved to see the rope still tied to railings of the boat so she could get back on it, but it took her ten minutes to climb it, her shoes couldn't get a grip on the side of the boat because of the rain.

When she finally managed to throw herself over the railings, she walked back into the boat, dripping water everywhere, but with a smile on her face.

"Has anyone got any dry clothes?" She asked, pulling off her hoodie and wringning it out, and large puddle of water forming at her feet.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:21 am

Jode looked over at her. She was dripping wet.

"Did you get caught in the storm?" he asked unneccessarily.

"I have some dry clothes you can borrow," said Maria.

"I have a Green Day hoodie that's too big for me," Jode added. "I think you're older than me, so you can borrow it if you want. It'll probably fit you better."

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!