Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nobody's Home(OOC and Profiles)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Nobody's Home(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:13 pm

I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.
And I couldn't help her,
I just watched her make the same mistakes again.

What's wrong, what's wrong now?
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
She wants to go home, but nobody's home.
It's where she lies, broken inside.
With no place to go, no place to go to dry her eyes.
Broken inside.

Open your eyes and look outside, find the reasons why.
You've been rejected, and now you can't find what you left behind.
Be strong, be strong now.
Too many, too many problems.
Don't know where she belongs, where she belongs.
Broken inside.

Her feelings she hides.
Her dreams she can't find.
She's losing her mind.
She's fallen behind.
She can't find her place.
She's losing her faith.
She's fallen from grace.
She's all over the place.
Yeah,oh

Broken inside.

She's lost inside, lost inside

This is based off the song and music video by Avril Lavigne

Runaways everywhere are living on the streets, trying to find their way to survive. Some steal, some beg, others find different ways. This is their story. No matter where they come from, or why they left. All these runaways have to same problum. They want to go home, but no ones there anymore. It's either their families won;t take them back or they died after running away. There no place for them to turn to execpt the orphanage, when barley takes care of them. There are so many kids there and it is running out of money. Will the kids find a way to help their new home, or will they end up on the streets again?

Rules
~There are going to be ten people in the rp, I will be playing two characters, meaning there is only eight spots left.
~You can have up to two characters
~Write at least two lines. I don't mind wirters block every now and then, but not all the time.
~Write in third person
~Be semi-literate
~I don't mind cussing, but don't over do it.
~If you break any of these rules you get a warning and the second time you are out of the rp.
~I will be looking for a Co-GM of this rp, but don't ask. I will choose who I think would be best so make your profiles good.
~Please don't make all the characters abused or raped. Be creative people.
~Have fun

Girl: AHeartlessNobody
Girl: Why So Serious?
Girl: Wallow
Girl: Melodic Salvation
Girl:
Boy: AHeartlessNobody
Boy: Why So Serious?
Boy:
Boy:
Boy:

There are three ideas that the kids came up with each idea has three kids going along with it, execpt one has four.

Making a band(only one boy left)(if you have this, put which intument you play in your profile. If it is taken it will have a strike though it)- These kids have an idea to make a band and raise money by doing it to save their home. There is a guitarest, keyboard player, bassest, and drummer. They all take turns singing when needed. They are starting off playing at parties and clubs.

Art Making-(this has one girl and one boy left)- They love to paint, draw, make sculptures and all sorts of things. They want to sell their art to people to make money for their home.

Writing- (only two boys left)- These people believe that with their great imagination, they can find a way to write something great and save the orphanage. They are still trying to figure out is they should make a play, book, or even a movie.

Name:
Idea to help the orphanage you support:
Personality: (At least five sentences)
Bio: (At least six sentences)
Appereance: (if writen at least eight sentences. You may use a pic. Anime or real is fine.)
Other:

I will edit mine.

Name: Ameila Conner
Crush: None yet
Idea to help the orphanage you support: Writing
Personality: Ameila is quiet and shy. She isn't one to speak up for herself, no matter how much she wants to. She loves her friends very much, ecspecially her brother Sam. Her and Sam have been close since they were little, but is sad because when her brother is around his friends he thinks less of her then he does when they are alone. Even though he acts like this she wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.
Bio: Ameila and Her brother Sam grew up with hate toward their parents who were acholics and drunk almost every night. They would always come to bars and come home angry for one reason or another, and take it out on the two of them. At one point they moved them out of their bedrooms and into the basement, making the siblings live their for over three years. Finally when they got tired of it her brother Sam made a plan to runaway from home. And so that night they packed what little they had and left, thinking they would be able to take the outside world. They were wrong. They tried finding jobs but found nothing, and the two almost straved to death. Ameila was put into the hospital for two weeks because she was so starved, and was very close to dying. When Sam tried calling their home, their parents said that if they came home that they would refuse to let them in ever agian. And so the two were on their own. That is until they found the orphanage.
Appereance: Her and her brother Sam
Other: Ameila loves to film almost as much as she loves to write. She beilves that she and her friends should write a movie so she can film it.

Name: Sam Conner
Idea to help the orphanage you support: Band, guitarest
Personality: Sam has a slight anger problum and will blow up on you if you get on his nerves. He loves his sister very much, but has a way of putting her down when he dosn't mean to, though he always apoligizes later on. His sister, even though it may not seem like it, is the most important thing to him. When they ran away he thought it was a great idea, but now blames himself for Ameila amost dying of starvation. He want to keep the orphanage open so nothing like that will ever happen again.
Bio: Sam and his sister Ameila grew up with hate toward their parents who were acholics and drunk almost every night. They would always come to bars and come home angry for one reason or another, and take it out on the two of them. At one point they moved them out of their bedrooms and into the basement, making the siblings live their for over three years. Finally when they got tired of it and Sam made a plan to runaway from home. And so that night they packed what little they had and left, thinking they would be able to take the outside world. They were wrong. They tried finding jobs but found nothing, and the two almost straved to death. Ameila was put into the hospital for two weeks because she was so starved, and was very close to dying. When Sam tried calling their home, their parents said that if they came home that they would refuse to let them in ever agian. And so the two were on their own. That is until they found the orphanage.
Appereance: Him and his sister Ameila
Other: He puts all his anger and feelings into his music.
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Nobody's Home(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Can I reserve a pianist girl and a writer of which gender I haven't decided?
Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:38 pm

Sure, I'll reserve them for you.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:12 pm

Name: Selena
Idea to help the orphanage you support: Band, bassist
Personality: Pessimistic and sarcastic, but attaches well to people. Very blunt, but doesn't talk excessively. She attaches herself to very few people but makes them very close to her. The orphanage is the only place she considers "home" seeing as its the only place where the people are at least civil to her so she tends to become heated whenever someone complains about it. Being blunt, she doesn't have tender issues and will talk about anything if asked and doesn't find any situation or topic 'uncomfortable'. She's very judgmental and skeptical and believes everyone has an ulterior motive for any random kind act.
Bio: Her parents were drug addicts and therefore didn't have the money to support her. She was abandoned at the age of 9 and considers being on the streets an upgrade from the house she came from. She was abused by her drugged parents so has violence instilled in her nature, though tries to repress it. Because of her past she is highly over protective of the younger members. Takes things harder than other people and often stresses herself out.
Appearance: Image
Other:-
Last edited by Melodic Salvation on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Melodic Salvation please make your personality longer. Remember, at least five sentences. After that you will be accepted.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Melodic Salvation on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Better? =]

Melodic Salvation
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:56 pm

Yes it's better, thank you.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wallow on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:42 pm

Can I reserve a girl? I'll have the profile up in a second.

Wallow
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Sure I'll reserve it for you, but it will have to be an artist charater if you want to be a girl. That means we have only one girl left. Why So Serious, I just added up the characters and if you want to be a writer it will have to be a boy.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:38 am

Damnit, I was just about to put up the two girl's profile. xD

I'll change it though.

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:44 pm

kay, once you put up the profiles you'll be accepted.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!