Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Novus Orsa Academy, home to vampires and werewolves OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Novus Orsa Academy, home to vampires and werewolves OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enara on Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Vampires. Werewolves Fairys.
These are the things of fairytales and nightmares.

But, think- what if they were real? Would you believe me, if I said that they were? If not, then my dear human, I strongly suggest you take a look at where most of these creatures reside. No, don't look at America. Might I suggest Romania? Transylvania, perhaps? Yes, those places actually are real targets for the.... different. Although if you are looking to find such creatures in a small area, then I have the perfect place.

England. Felton, England. It is a small town nestled at the edge of the Occultus Woods, and while it is not a heavily populated town, it is a lively little place with its interesting residents and charming shops. Although the one thing that brings the people from the larger city is the grand Victorian-style mansion. Built by a young couple in the middle 1800's, it is nestled in the expanse of the Occultus Woods. The couple was well-known in the two towns, and very much loved in the smaller one. The husband, a handsome and very creative young man, was an architect and designed some of the attractions in the larger city. His wife, a petite and sweet young woman, was a dancer and performed weekly at the theatre in the larger city. On one foggy night, they disappeared without a trace. No notice, just simply nothing. And as they were never heard from or seen again, the house just stayed there, hidden but still vaguely known of.

While nothing was happening with the mansion, the small town that loved it so prospered and grew. During a stormy night, lights could be seen in the house. When the rain cleared and the full moon was shining bright,all around people could see it. The new owner turned the old mansion into a boarding school, still retaining most of its Victorian-style charm. Only the best children from the best families go to this school. The school is running smooth as ever with the academy open and students filling the corridors. Students of different.... breeds.(you can be any mythical being)

This is Novus Orsa Academy, home to vampires, werewolves and humans alike. So what are you and what will the town do if they find out what you are?

You will play a student in there first year at the school.

Full Name:
Preferred name (what do you like to be called, can be nickname):
Age (14-17):
Sexual Orientation:
Height:
Weight:
Build :
Hair (include color, thickess, texture, style/length):
Clothes (style, color):
Appearance (please use a realistic picture):
Languages spoken:
Weapons (if any):
Special Abilities/Skills (juggling, sniper, karate, singing, etc.):
Hobbies (reading, architecture, arson, etc.):
Serious Problems (addict, arrogant, schizophrenic, etc.):
Personality:
Background (history, family, life):

more latter.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Enara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!