Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One on One

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

One on One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:01 am

Wow it has been ages since I have posted one of these.

School holidays have rolled around again and I am after someone to role-play with, preferably just a one on one since it becomes annoying waiting for other people to post and there is often people being left out.
Anyway the only two specifications I have on writing style is that you write enough for it to turn green and you post regularly. I am after one that is going to move fairly quickly to try and cure my boredom.

As of yet I don’t have any plots or any ideas rolling through my head. I prefer to do a more realistic based role-play and if you send me a pm then we can discuss ideas further.

So if there is anyone out there who wants to give me a go, then send me a pm and we can work something out.

Happy Easter
Maybe you're going to be the one who saves me...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: One on One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caieng Gatosfyli on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:17 am

I'm more than interested. I have jumped from one failed rp to another and wish there would be some consistency. Look forward to rping with you if there's any new news!
-Gatosfyli
'So much for my dinner. Now his whole system is polluted. Be at least a week until it leaves his cell tissue then he's edible again."-Fang in Night Embrace

We are alone until we accept that company can be tolerated. Until then we stand alone in the streets of Life, unaccepted by all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caieng Gatosfyli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:22 am

Hey, I know exactly what you mean from jumping between failed rps. I think about four of mine have died in about four days.

Anyway I would be really interested in roleplaying with you. Did you have any specific roles that you wanted to do?

Maybe send me a private message and we can discuss it.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carerra on Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:13 pm

I'm game for a decent rp
]

Carerra
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyschogirl on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:02 pm

I'll do one with you. I''m EXTREMELY bored and I will make sure I reply regularly. What type of PRP would you want to do?
Image Image Image

My people.

pyschogirl
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoxMissClairexox on Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:02 pm

Ok I sent you a private message and we can discuss it there.

Also I am still looking for more roleplays to become involved in if anyone out there is at all interested.

I am interested in doing a realistic one that would probably have a little more in it that just a high school romance or set in a school or something like that. Those kinds of roleplays become repetitive.

xoxMissClairexox
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!