Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

one x one [ searching, please read ]

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

one x one [ searching, please read ]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheerfulanguish on Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:53 pm

hey, im apollyon! im looking for a one x one roleplay. preferrably over aol instant messenger, or yahoo instant messager. maybe even here or on email, doesnt matter to me. i can play male or female, yet again: doesnt matter to me. i prefer to do a fantasy genre, but if you have a theme [ twilight series, any anime, harry potter, etc ] then i'll do that. i love odd pairings [ stepbrother x stepsister; mermaid x vampire, etc ], so suggest away with that =D

please! for the love of merlin, dont have a perfect character. perfect as in s/hes great at every sport, people love her/him and s/hes amazing hawt! that... thats just annoying. same with over emo people. they hate their life, no one loves them, their pet died and now theyre going to kill themselves. do i EVEN have to point out whats wrong with that?

another thing. no one liners. i dont want any 'she laughed and batted her eyes, she wanted him... he wanted her 2'. NO! I will pop through cyberspace and slap you so hard, your mama will feel it. i want: 'Katie laughed, her head tilting back and her hand gently carressing her throat. She knew what the vampire wanted... he wanted her and her blood. How could she blame him? She wanted him pretty badly to. Moving, she leaned forward; her fingers stroking along her pulsing vain... baiting him, challenging him. That was just the way it was in the mad game of cat and mouse.'

see the difference? SOMETHING I CAN REPLY TO, along with a good hold of the english language... is that so much to ask? i hope not. also, know how to use ooc and bic correctly =D greeeat

anywho, right now, here are my cravings:
mermaid x vampire
twilight || i have a pre-bella plot ||
ghost x human
enemy x enemy

i also do female x female, along with male x female. if you can convince me... i'll do male x male =D til then, yeeeah no D= sorry.

if youre interested, contact me at:
aim: cheerfulanguish
yahoo: cheerfulanguish
email: cheerfulanguish@yahoo.com

hope to hear from you soon! <3

NEW EDIT:
im tired of one person telling me that they only play one gender. if you were a good roleplayer, you would play either gender willingly! i can play male OR female, but you will not force me to play male or female. you may SUGGEST that i play a gender, but that doesnt mean i will play said gender. now, with that in your head, contact me if you would like to roleplay =D
Last edited by cheerfulanguish on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
you ready for this?!
i dont think youre body is ready.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cheerfulanguish
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Re: one x one [ searching, please read ]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheerfulanguish on Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:54 pm

[ must go for the night you guys! leave me offline messages and i'll reply the next time im on =D ]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cheerfulanguish
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:34 pm

I may be interesting in doing an roleplay with you=^.^=

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InstantPun on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Same here. =3

InstantPun
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheerfulanguish on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:24 pm

xxfennecxx:
oooh! i shall pm you =D

InstantPun:
and you too ^ ^

cheerfulanguish
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urowen on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:33 pm

I would be interested in roleing with you, and if you prefer I do have yahoo messenger. IM me here if you would be interested and any roles you may be craving. I as well like odd pairings as well.

urowen
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Okay go ahead I'll wait for your pm.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!