Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Open Challenge (first fight)

a topic in Battle Arena, a part of the RPG forum.

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!

Open Challenge (first fight)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby romuluse on Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:33 pm

I heard if rping and thought id give it a try, even though this is my first fight dont hold back, so lets do this! character:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/characters/Romuluse Rules
-Turn based fight
-No God modding
-No auto hitting
-Competent writing and description
-Mid powered opponent preffered
-Must be willing to take hits as well as deal them.
-No mind reading, teleporting, or powers not clearly stated in the character profile
-Have fun~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

romuluse
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Open Challenge (first fight)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:14 pm

I'll take your challange. I'll even let you choose between two of my characters that I think would be a good challange for both of us.

characters/Garik%20Samhon

or

characters/Gralik%20Firebeard
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost;
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

"Heroes Die. Legends Endure!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby romuluse on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:33 pm

ok how about gralik, and is his armor the same as his picture?

romuluse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Yap, his armor and weapons are all the same as the picture. I also updated the character profile since I forgot to add the powers/abilities in it.

Zman
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby romuluse on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:02 pm

you get the first post, ok

romuluse
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Could you make the first post. I have to go to work. Setting is all your to create, I can bring Gralik into whatever you use.

Zman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zman on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:00 am

A bead of sweet rolled down the blue tattooed muscled arm with the bead finishing its journey over stubby, dirt covered fingers and a solid hilt of a battleaxe. Another stubby fingered hand slid through the foot high red-oranged spiked mohawk that crested his blue tattooed scalp. Light brown hair rose from his neck down his shoulders and arms, in contrast to the red-orange of his mohawk and his magnificent beard. Starting from almost the tops of his ears and down his cheeks to connect to his upper lip and down the beard was his pride and joy, next to the runic battleaxe he carried. Five braids fell from the top of his beard, with the middle being the thickest and falling down well past his thighs and the other four falling down to his belt line.

Blue tribal tattooes covered his head, shoulders, arms and over his chest and back, their meanings lost in years of purpetual combat. A dark brown eye looked over the large clearing in the middle of the forest in which he'd spent the last three days tracking some nasty little trolls. Having only one good eye this took him a moment, the other eye gone its dark socket hidden behind a thick leather patch strapped around his head. Kicking a small rock with his iron tipped heavy boots as he made his way into the clearing, the trees giving it about thirty feet all around. Slapping his brown leather pants, his heavy belt swishing back and forth with its groan flaps moving with his waist.

"Ai... a fine day fer sum troll killin," he spoke with a gruff, thick dwarf accent, though who he address was unknown even to him.

Bringing his runic battleaxe around to let it come to rest with the top of its cutting edge on the ground. The beard-like cutting edge and main piece to the axe head was designed to look like a horned beast, smiling to reveal rows of razor sharp teeth. The back piece to the head a wedge-spike like design with more engravings. Around the whole axe-head surface are dwarven runes, forged with the power of the wild wind magic that the Master Runesmith harnessed into into weapon. Held firm to its shaft by four rivets, the weapon was magnificent and deadly in his hands.

A loud screech caused his head to tilt upwards at a hawk hovering high in the sky, obviously having found some pray for lunch. Grinning, he watched as the hawk tucked its wings into its body and plummented, as if a flesh made arrow shot from a master crafted bow in the hands of an expert archer. It vanished at the tree line but he knew it had captured and killed its intended pray. A good omen he thought and began to make his way farther into the clearing.

Zman
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!