Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Out of Hand(OOC and Profiles)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Out of Hand(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:58 pm

((I had a dream me and my friend were kidnapped and decided to write a book about it so this is were I got it from, lol))

There are two friends. One day they sneak out together and end up getting kidnapped by the school pranksters an taken to a old shelter in the woods, so even if the friends escape they'll get lost. But when they relize that they could go to jail for there seemingly harmless prank they decide to keep the two friends there until they think of something else. It get worse when the pranksters start to have feelings for their victems. It might even end up as a fight between them. One may want to kill the friends, one may want to let them go, either way the friends are still hostage and have to find a way to escape.

Prankster(Boy):
Prankster(Boy):
Prankster(Any gender):
Prankster(Any gender):
Kidnapped(Girl): AHeartlessNobody
Kidnapped(Girl):

Name:
Role: (Kidnapped, prankster)
Crush:
Appearance: (anime pic or descreption)
Other:

Name: Jen 'Melody' Wade
Role: Kidnapped
Crush: None yet
Appearance: She has blond hair
Other: likes music, thats why she was nicknamed Melody
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: Out of Hand(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artemis Valkyrie on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Name: Julia Alberen
Crush: none yet
Appearance: Image (Only without the wings, and the dress is jeans and a t-shirt)
Sitting by you,
Watching you,
Loving you,
I had done these once... long ago.
But now we're apart,
And I don't regret that choice,
anymore.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Artemis Valkyrie
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Out of Hand(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Why So Serious? on Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Name: Lucy Valentine
Bio: Lucy has been friends with Melody for a long time. But she is still rather secretive. Despite her 'emo' appearence, Lucy is rather bouyant. She has never actually told Melody about her past. But seeing as she tries her best not to act upset, there has never been reason to ask. But lately her little masqurade is failing and people can see there's a lot brooing beneath the bubbly personality, because she's found out something that scares even her...
Crush: shhhhhhh
Appearance: Image (minus elf ears)
other:music, literature and art junkie
Image Image Image

Why So Serious?
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!