Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Peter Pan; The True Story OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Peter Pan; The True Story OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:54 pm

Peter Pan; The True Story
Co-owned by; SaveYou ~ xenchantedx
NOTE; This is not the real Peter Pan story. This is me and Becky twisting this around to our own idea, because we're wierd like that. There will probably be some gore if we have some fight scenes, and with the rivalry between Peter and Captain Hook, this is a strong possibility. Just a quick warning if you don't like gore, maybe this isn't the RP for you

Peter and Tinkerbell aren't mischevious, they're devious and wicked. They love to play pranks on people in the human world and watch them get hurt. They think it's funny. So, one night, they pull a prank on one of the Darling's neighbours, and as they're flying past the window to get away, Peter hears Wendy telling her brothers a story.

Tinkerbell is jealous, because Peter keeps going back to hear more stories, and then she gets an idea to do away with the Darlings and keep Peter to herself. Peter really trusts her, and listens to what she say, so she tells him he should kidnap the Darlings to hear their stories, and he does it. While he brings them back to meet the Lost Boys (who are really rough and wild), Tinkerbell strikes a deal with Captain Hook to kill the Darlings to hurt Peter so Hook can kill him, though she isn't going to deliver Peter to him afterwards.

Tink tricks the Darlings into following her to where Hook and his crew capture them, and Peter comes to fight. A bloody battle ensues, and what happens during and after that is up to you, the RP'ers.

That's basically the plot right there. The Lost Boys don't have to be RP'd, but you can be them if you like, and if you really want to, they can join Peter in the fight against Hook and his crew. This is also set in the Victorian/Edwardian times of the films, though, so just remember that.

~;~Characters~;~

Peter Pan; xenchantedx
Wendy Darling; SaveYou
Tinkerbell; PureInsanity
Captain Hook; St.Jimmy
Peter Darling; LaurenAFI
Michael Darling; PureInsanity
Lost Boys; BROKENGLASSx
Pirates; MEGAcya
Indians; Roll_The_Bones
Mermaids;

For purposes of this RP, I'm allowing people to change the characters ages and personalities; This isn't the Disney version, remember, this is more twisted, so some personality/age editing may be necessary.

~;~Character Skeleton~;~
-Name;
-Age;
-Personality;
-Bio;
-Lost Boy/Pirate/Indian/Mermaid?;
-Appearance; (This doesn't have to be exactly like the people in any of the films. You can choose yourself what they look like)

~;~Rules~;~
-Me and xenchantedx (Becky) are the Gods of this RP - What we say goes
-Break any of our rules, and we are within our rights to kick you out of the RP
-If any romance shows up, keep it PG-13 - I shouldn't have to tell you this, but it's a reminder
-I'd like at least four lines in your IC posts, it shouldn't be that hard. And try to add detail to your character sheets - it's your friend! Everyone who joins, I'd like you to send me a sample of how you'd RP whatever character you've picked. If I don't feel you'd be able to really RP the character you've chosen, I'll ask you to change it to a character I feel you'd be more suited for. But if I don't feel you'd add to the RP, please don't throw a bitch fit if I say we can't accept you - I don't change my mind easily.
-If you post an app and we've got the IC thread up, for the love of God, WAIT UNTIL YOU'VE BEEN ACCEPTED BEFORE POSTING. If you don't wait, you've just destroyed your chance of being in the RP, regardless of how good the post or your character sheet was.
-No flaming another user - that belongs in Flame Wars, not here.
-Swearing is permitted, but don't go overboard
-Just have fun in the thread

-My Character-
-Name; Wendy Darling

-Age; 15

-Personality; Wendy can be very bossy, because as the eldest Darling sibling, she's used to telling her brothers what to do. She's quick to trust, but can also be very skeptical. She has a bad temper, but she doesn't lash out with her fists, she prefers to bring people down by lowering their self-confidence with spiteful comments. When you do get to know her, though, she's usually really friendly, and would do almost anything for her friends.

-Bio; Wendy is the eldest of the Darling children, and the only daughter in the family. When her brothers were little, she used to tell them stories to keep them entertained, a habit she still hasn't grown out of. They're not as intrested in her stories anymore, but Wendy still tells them because she's used to doing it. She doesn't enjoy being a teenager, because people keep putting responsibilities she doesn't want on her shoulders, and she's started to refuse to do what's asked of her, enraging her parents. She keeps telling her brothers that they're lucky they haven't reached their teenage years, and often wishes she didn't have to grow up and take so much responsibility.

-Lost Boy/Pirate/Indian/Mermaid?; No

-Appearance;

Last edited by SaveYou on Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:34 am, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Peter Pan; The True Story OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:04 pm

name: Peter Pan
appearance:Image
personality: Peter is mischevious and fun,he is incredibly witty and clever, but sometimes lacks common sense when it comes to adventure. Peter's arch nemesis is Hook, after recently chopping off his hand for fun, He views him as a boring old man with no fun in his life. Peter is also charming and extremely popular with the ladies
bio: Peter has no memory of his life before neverland, or so he claims...
SIX SHINING STARS
~*~Lauren~*~Lari~*~Laurie~*~Illy~*~Charlie~*~Becky~*~

...Shoot for the moon...Even if you miss, you'll be among the stars...
...So ready for this to be the End; To be the Twilight of your life...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:13 pm

~Skeleton~

Name;; Captain James Hook
Age;; 17
Personality;; James is quiet and sarcastic, preferring to be coldly sinister rather than outwardly rougish.
Bio;; This isn't the original Captain Hook of the stories and films. Due to common misconception, Captain James Hook was never the one who had the fights with Peter. It was actually his son, also called James Hook, who was the one with the problem with Peter Pan. When his father died, the boy instantly seized the chance to be Captain of the ship, leading to some mutinous mutterings between older and more experienced sailors. James hated the thought of the wild Lost Boys living in the forests and determined to be rid of them all, to prove to the world that he truly was better than his father and could do anything.

((Is this okay, or too far removed from any originals?))
my girlies;;
laurenn ;; larii ;; laurie ;; charlie ;; becky ;; beth ;; illy ;; sessi ;; rachael ;; kiers

Image Image Image
may i waste your time too?

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:15 pm

Perfectly fine, St.Jimmy, thanks for joining. I've seen enough of your RP to know your capable for this, so accepted =D We're not sticking to the originals much anyway, so it doesn't really matter if they're nothing like the people in the books/films.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skatexx on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:37 pm

-Name; Sean Kill
-Age; 13

-Personality; Sean is a rough and wild boy. He will do anything that involves hurting someone for the fun of it. He will do anything for Peter and treats Peter as a rolemodel for himself. Sean tries to act mature and that he doesn't need anyone telling him what to do. He loves wrestling the other lost boys. He doesn't have many weapons other than throwing rocks and a slingshot that he built himself.

-Bio; Sean does not remember what happened before he ended up in Neverland. He had no idea what his last name was and when asked he made up that it was Kill to make himself sound strong and powerful.

-Lost Boy/Pirate/Indian/Mermaid?; Lost Boy

-Appearance; I'm still looking for one. Does it matter if his clothes don't look very islandish?

I can change anything if needed

skatexx
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:38 pm

No, it doesn't matter. Could you PM me a sample of how you'd RP him?

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby skatexx on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:41 pm

sure. i've got soccer practice now so i've got to get ready but i'll pm it to you when i get back.

skatexx
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:36 pm

Deleted message, hahahaha. Tink is here to save the daaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!
I'm awesome like that :D

~;~Character Skeleton~;~
-Name; Tinkerbell
-Age; Idk, Im a young fairy I guess
-Personality; Loves being with Peter Pan and anything about him, really. She loves to play jokes on people, though she can be quite spiteful to those she is jelous of or cannot stand.
-Bio; Basically, found Peter Pan in Never Never Land one day and fell in love with him, going everywhere he goes and being his trustful fairy!
-Appearance; Plus wings and cute green dressImage

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:19 am

Alyssa Smee ~ 16 ~ Pirate
-Personality; Serene and calm, like the ocean she has spent her whole live sailing on, Alyssa has never really seemed like much of a pirate, but she is incredibly violent and has a frighteningly short fuse..the last man to irritate her ended up with his brains blown all over the deck.
-Bio; Alyssa is the daughter of captain James Hook senior's first mate, mr smee. Although her father was a kind, gentle man (Especially for a pirate), he never seemed to offer the same kindness to his daughter. She had to work hard to gain any respect on the ship, something that wasn't helped along by the fact that she was female. From time to time, her father, along with many of the other sailors, would wonder if they should throw her overboard, simply because it was thought bad luck to have a woman on board a ship. The old captain always prevented this though, hoping that she would make a good wife for his son. She has spent her whole life scrubbing decks and cooking meals for the others on board, trying to gain some level of respect from them, but with very little luck.
the epic girlies,,
{} lari && lauren && becky && laurie && illy && sessi {}

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:24 am

*huggle*

I talk to you on MSN almost everyday, but it's been a while since we've actually RP'd together x3

Should have figured you were gonna use a Twilight picture. Although the girl playing Bella looks sorta wierd in that one...
Oh, you changed it =D

Anyway, accepted =3

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roll_The_Bones on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:45 pm

-Name; Tiger Lily
-Age; 15
-Personality; Tiger Lily is very courage's almost to the point of stupidity, like the time she attempted to sneak aboard the Jolly Roger with a knife in her mouth. She is a very loyal friend and would risk her life to protect the people she cares about. Growing up in Neverland has made Tiger Lily into somewhat of a Tomboy, meaning she isn't afraid to get her hands dirty and her manners aren't really all that great. Tiger Lily can also be very jealous when it comes to Peter, often pulling pranks on Tinker Bell and/or Wendy.
-Bio; Tiger Lily is the Indian princess of the Piccanniny tribe. Although she is old enough to be married she has refused all suitors because of her infatuation with Peter Pan. She often sneaks away from her village to hang out with the Lost boys and Peter Pan. She also has had her fair share of run ins with the Pirates that travel the oceans of Neverland. Like mentioned before she had once attempted to sneak onto the Jolly Roger with a knife in order to kill James Hook and she has also been kidnapped by said pirate. On both occasions and numerous more she was saved by Peter.
-Lost Boy/Pirate/Indian/Mermaid?; Indian
-Appearance; Image

Roll_The_Bones
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:47 pm

Great character, Roll_The_Bones.

Could you send me a sample of how you'd RP her in a PM?

Thanks =3

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xenchantedx on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:07 pm

WHHOOP! youre all fabulous you know that? and peter is a womaniser lol so thats good hes got so many fans ^^
welcome aboard me heartys aargh! lol
okay really bad pirate pun teehee

xenchantedx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:08 pm

>>

Becky, your not allowed back in this thread x3

Joking. I'm going to wait until we get the other Darling kids before we start though, because those are really the only other main characters that need taken

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BROKENGLASSx on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:11 pm

-Name; Gavin Way
-Age; 14

-Personality; Gavin is not like the other lost boys when he is not around others. Underneath his rough, wild and fake personality is Gavin's real personality. He is too scared to show this to the world in fear of being rejected and made fun of. He is really a quiet and intelligent boy that dreams of reaching the real world and becoming an author. He hates violence but doesn't feel horrible about it since the pirates also do their share of violence. He can be very rough because of his size and strength but normally he wouldn't hurt a fly. He believes in peace and tries not to get involved in too many arguements. He likes waking up very early to watch the sunrise and to have alone time. He eats alot and when he isn't straying away from the other lost boys he is eating. Gavin envies Peter because of Peter's speed and goodlooks which is pretty much the opposite of Gavin.

-Bio; Gavin can't remember much of his life before becoming a Lost Boy. He remembers a lady with a round face like his own with the warmest smile he's ever seen and he thinks it was his mother but he can't remember ever being with her or even knowing her.

-Lost Boy/Pirate/Indian/Mermaid?; Lost Boy

-Appearance; Image
Last edited by BROKENGLASSx on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BROKENGLASSx
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:12 pm

No, it's fine. Can you PM me a sample of how you'd RP the Lost Boy?

skatexx, I still haven't got your sample, send it to me when you can

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PureInsanity on Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:06 pm

HAHA Lari how would you know! You haven't even read it yet!!!!!
Insane girl, insane!!!!! Wait... that's me... :D (Whoa.. I just had the creepiest laugh...)

PureInsanity
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby St.Jimmy on Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:06 am

:O Illy *shock horror* -- I just remembered I didn't make that RP. I'll do it in a minute.

It wasn't really a catastrophe. It was just fun to say *shock horror* like that :D

St.Jimmy
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:41 am

o.o

Wait, what?

Illy, you confuse me waay more than Becky does sometimes ><

Oh, right, the Twilight thing. I asked her on MSN and she told me x3

And I know I haven't read the books! I can't get them 'till my birthday. In November >< You and Becky having your fangirl conversations does nothing to help it you know!

Creepy laughs and insane people are good, though =3

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MEGAcya on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:15 am

Whats this about Twilight? *blink*

MEGAcya
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!