Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP (Canzoni&Angel, again)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private RP (Canzoni&Angel, again)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:24 pm

[[haha. dude im watching hot rod. "who am i supposed to make ramps for?! who am i supposed to make ramps for now?!" XD]]

Gavin nodded and smiled as he tucked in the rest of his cotton candy in his pocket. "I'm saving mine," He said with a sheepish smile and laced his fingers with hers. "So which ride would you like to go on?" Gavin asked as they walked through the area, eyeing which ride that looks fun.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:46 pm

[[haha nice]]

"You do that." Caroline said with a smile. She looked at the rides. "Hmm..how about the bummer cars?" she asked him as she walked over towards the line, pulling him along with her. Once they were there she smiled.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:58 pm

[[bummer cars? aha nice(y)]]

Gavin smiled and nodded as they waited in yet a almost long line. "I'll so destroy you in the bumper cars," Gavin said as he laughed and stuck his tongue out at Caroline before sneaking in a kiss.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:23 pm

[[i couldn't think of anything lol]]

Caroline looked at him and pouted. "That's not fair." she said as she pretended to be sad. She kissed his cheek but that was it. The line moved forward as she hid her smirk well.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:44 pm

[[lol still i thought it was funny, bummer cars aha]]

Gavin smiled. "Fine... I'll be easy on you," He said with a chuckle and lightly pecked Carolines forehead as they slowly made it to the front of the line. "Ready?" He asked with a smile as they began to climb into their carts.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:27 pm

[[i havent been in bummer cars in forever lol]]

"Yes." Caroline said as they got into the cars. Once most of the cars were full, the ride started. Caroline went right to her boyfiend, bumping him.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:35 pm

[[haha same here]]

Gavin laughed as Caroline bumped her car into his. "Hey, don't scratch the stud machine" He laughed as he turned his car and bumped it into hers, smirking Gavin stuck his tongue out at Caroline.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:08 am

[[woo lol]]

"Oh please." Caroline said as she bumped into him again, bumping him into a wall.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:21 am

Gavin laughed and managed to squeeze away from the wall and cornered Caroline in the corner as he began to bump into her as a random person hit her as well.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:41 am

[so im thinking that Caroline should get hurt somehow at the carnival. like on one of the rides.]

Caroline tried to move from the corner but she was stuck and as the ride stopped she frowned. Gavin had beat her.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:42 pm

[alright so which ride would it be or should we still continue till they decide]

Gavin smiled and unfastened himself from the bummer car and stepped out of it before making his way over to Caroline's. "Well maybe some other time I will let you beat me," He said as he extended his hand out as he waited for Caroline to take it.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:09 pm

[[hmm..what ride do you think would cause her to get seriously injured where she would have to go to the hospital?]]

Caroline looked at him. "You better." she said with a smirk as she got out of the car and took his hand. "Where too next?" she asked him with a smile.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:45 pm

[[the only thing that can come to mind is a rollar coaster rofl but that sounds a bit too much wouldn't it xD]]

Gavin smiled and laced his fingers with hers as they made their way off the bummers cars ride. "Well we can go look around and see which ride would catch our eye," Gavin said with a smile and kissed Carolines cheek.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:09 pm

[[lol yeah. hmm maybe the tilt-a-whirl thing. or one of those rides that goes up and comes down really fast..maybe they only have room for one and Gavin lets Caroline go on and he stays down watching and while the ride is going down the cables snap and the car that Caroline and three other girls are in crashes to the ground.]]

"Sure." Caroline said as she held his hand and had her panda bear in her other arm as they walked around looking for another ride.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:30 pm

[[damn aha., sounds like final destenation 3 XD but yeah we can go with that]]

Gavin smiled and looked around the area and stopped. "Hmm how about that ride over there" He said as he pointed out at the large Zipper ride with a smile. "That one looks like a good ride, how about it?

[Maybe this would do. Haha I remember my first time going on this ride when the carnival came to town, I was freaking out while my friend was laughing http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_1Mm24JEaz2Q/R ... zipper.jpg]

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:09 pm

[[ahah the zipper but isn't there caged doors on there so people WON'T fall out? i wouldn't know i never been on one but it looks like they have caged doors. i was thinking of the ride inf Final Destination 3 the ride they are on in the begining]]

Caroline looked at it. "Sure, if you want too." she said as they made their way towards the Zipper ride.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:34 pm

[[yeah but the zipper can be a bit painful if you ever hit your head on the top, trust me from experience aha. and seeing how it would snap, when it falls on the ground they would definitly be in pain as the cart becomes dented and what not]]

Gavin smiled and nodded. "Thats if your not scared," He said as he teased, holding her hand as they made their way to the line and laced his fingers with hers as they waited patiently in the long line up for the ride.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:55 pm

[[alright that's good lol.]]

"Psh me scared?" Caroline said. "I'm not scared." she said. There were a lot of people in line for the Zipper and as the ride stopped for the current kids to get off, people moved up. It finally came down to only letting one person and it was down to Caroline and Gavin. "I guess I'll go so I can show you I'm not scared." she smirked as she handed him the panda before getting in the ride.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:08 pm

Gavin smiled and held onto the panda before stopping Caroline. "Have fun," He said and gave her a quick kiss and smiled. He watched as she climbed into the cart with two other girls and waved at her as she waved back at him. Gavin decided to step out of line and stand in the front of the ride so he can get a better see as he watched Caroline. He smiled as the ride slowly began.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:33 pm

As Caroline sat down one of the girls looked at her. "Is that your boyfriend?" she asked as the ride started. "Yeah." Caroline said with a smile. The girls smiled. "He's cute." the other one said. Her friend nodded in agreement.

[[so i don't know how the zipper works so can you write it when the accident happens]]

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!