Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Private RP (Canzoni&Angel, again)

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Private RP (Canzoni&Angel, again)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Caroline just looked at him. "Oh.." she said, still raspy. She began to think about it now that he brought it up. She was pretty sure Gavin had been in some kind of accident before that..she seemed to remember it. She looked at him. "I'd rather it have been me then you." she said as she coughed some more. It hurt to cough. She reached for her water and tried to take a sip of it.
Take the knife and twist it.
Where's my heart? You missed it.
And you know I don't wanna die,
But baby you insist it.
Breathing is a luxury that I just shouldn't have.
My heart just keeps on beating, and it's more then you can stand.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:26 am

Gavin didn't say anything and smiled as he held the cup for her, after taking a sip, Gavin placed it back on the table and leaned his chin on his arm as he looked at his girlfriend. "I've missed you... alot," He said with a smile, really glad to know she was okay and able to talk to him.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:19 am

Caroline smiled. "I missed you too." she said with a smile as she looked at him. She brought herself up into a sitting position and leaned down and kissed Gavin the best way she could without getting her cords caught around him or anything. "I love you." she said raspy as she leaned back in her bed since her back was hurting.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Gavin smiled and held her hand as he took a sip of his drink. “I love you too,” He said and rested his chin back on the bed as he smiled at her. “Just don’t move as much,” He said and sat back up on the chair when the parents came inside the room.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Caroline nodded. She looked at her parents and his as they came in. "The nurses say she needs her rest so it would be best if we left." her mom told Gavin and Caroline. Caroline looked at Gavin and squeezed his hand again, not wanting him to go.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Gavin sighed when Caroline's parents told him that he had to leave. He looked at Caroline and lightly kissed her hand. "I'll be here tomorrow, I promise" Gavin said before getting up and wanted to kiss her but she was bandaged up so he leaned down and lightly but gently kissed her cheek. Not wanting to leave Caroline just yet.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:58 pm

Caroline nodded. "Okay." she said as he kissed her hand and then her cheek. She also wanted to kiss him but she really couldn't move. Her mom and dad kissed her forehead before walking out of the room followed by Gavin's parents.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:00 am

Gavin walked over to the door when the parents made their way out and stopped before looking back at Caroline with a smile. “I love you Caroline, I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said and gave her a small wave before exiting the room. He really didn’t want to leave her, not after she just woken up. But Gavin knew that she needed her rest and he would get to see her all day tomorrow, which is a good thing.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:26 pm

Caroline smiled and waved back. She then sighed as the doctors came in shortly after her parents and Gavin left. "How are you feeling?" the older male doctor asked. "Fine." Caroline said, her voice still somewhat raspy. He nodded as his nurse helped Caroline take a sip of water. "We can bring you something to eat if you're hungry." he added. Caroline just nodded. She really didn't care she just wanted to go home and be with Gavin.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:28 pm

Gavin and his parents arrived home shortly after getting some dinner. He wasn’t in the mood to have any dinner, all Gavin wanted at the moment was to be with his girlfriend. Getting out of the car, Gavin followed his parents into the home and he went straight up to the room. “I’m going to lay down,” Gavin said as he walked up the stairs. His parents said that they would make him a plate in case he gets hungry later. He shrugged and closed the door behind him, soon laying down on his bed.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:14 pm

A nurse brought Caroline smiled food and smiled at her. "Here you go." she said as she handed it to her. Caroline nodded and opened the lid before looking at the food. She frowned but decided to eat it.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:14 pm

Gavin stayed up in his room for the remainder of the day as he layed on his bed. Smiling, he was going through the photos of him and Caroline, the photo album with new photos of them.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:35 pm

[skipping to the next day]

Caroline awoke the next morning to one of the nurses coming into her room. She smiled. "Morning dear. Just checking your vitals." she said. "What time is it?" Caroline asked, her voice still somewhat raspy but not as bad as yesterday. "It's about 6:45 in the morning." the nurse said. "Could you hand me the phone? I'd like to call my boyfriend." she said. The nurse was hesitant for a moment before nodding and handing Caroline the phone and then left. Caroline dialed Gavin's number and waited for him to pick up.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Gavin slept peacefully, now knowing his girlfriend was fine and out of her coma. His phone began ringing, he drug around the bed and attempted to try find it somewhere in the bed. Through the months, Gavin slept with the phone because he wanted to be the first to hear about Caroline’s condition. “He-hello?” Gavin said wearily as he rubbed at his eyes, showing a blurred vision of the window and what was behind it, it was still a bit dark out with the sun now rising up.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:56 am

Caroline smiled when Gavin answered the phone. "Hey did I wake you?" she asked. She knew she did because she could tell by the sound of his voice. Shifting some in her bed, she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and waited for Gavin's response as she sat there and drummed her fingers againast the bed rail.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Gavin yawned slightly and smiled; it was good to hear Caroline’s voice again. “Nah, I’m good. How are you?” Gavin asked as he rubbed at his eyes slightly, holding the phone with his other hand. Her voice was so full with life and it is still, even though it’s a bit raspy but Gavin didn’t care.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:46 pm

"Good. The nurse just woke me up as she was checking my vitals." Caroline said as she looked at her bed. "So are you coming to see me today?" she asked him with a smile as she looked up. The nurse came in with her breakfast and Caroline thanked her. "I got breakfast now." she said giggling a little as she opened the platter with one hand to reveal eggs, biscut and gravey, sausage and bacon.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:41 am

Gavin smiled and laid back on his bed, resting his one hand under his head as he looked up at the ceiling. “Of course I’m coming to see you,” He said with a smile and smacked his lips together. “Mm breakfast. Mind saving me some for later on?” Gavin asked in a teasingly tone.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel Of Darkness on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:08 am

Caroline giggled. "If you can get over here before I eat it all." she said as she took a bite of the biscut. "Being in a coma for four months really causes me to miss solid food." she said with a smirk as she sipped her water. She was quiet for a moment. "I'm glad you're able to remember me." she said a moment later.

Angel Of Darkness
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:21 pm

Gavin chuckled softly. “By the time I get there the food would be gone, so that wouldn’t be fair for my part.” Gavin said with a smile as he layed back on the bed. “I wouldn’t know, you’ve been in a coma far more then me so I guess you win at that part,” Gavin said and yawned slightly. He smiled when Caroline said she was glad he didn’t forget her. “I’m glad too.”

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!